1. For all forum games, once you have posted on a thread, you must wait for at least 5 other users to post before you may post on the same thread again

Zombie apocalypse plan!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Xtrim2008, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Xtrim2008

Xtrim2008 V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,556
    So this is a real life plan! Not a fake one!

So basicly what I would do is I would collect everything I could (Cloths food phone ect) Into my celler/Basement and live there for a while and hope to be rescued by whoever. I have a lot of food and drink based there, Coke (The drink not drug -_-) Crisps bread, We have a massive freezer with frozen food ect

IF RESCUED:
    I would Follow the people who rescued us and we would seek shelter somewhere else, Hopfully they would have some guns and wepons and we would stay there and get suppiles when needed.

IF NOT RESCUED: I would go out and try and get some seplies from other houses and I would fortify my house. Me and my dad would go out in the car to find survivors and get supplies.

So thats it for the moment I may edit mine later if I think of anything else or have missed anything out ;)
  2. HACKEDBYSREHAM

HACKEDBYSREHAM V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +957
    On day-1 i would search for weapons and supplies whilst the outbreak is still small.
    I'd only have a few hours before it would become too unsafe to roam the streets, both from zombies and panicking people. i would also need to make sure that i avoid populated areas such as shopping malls, police stations etc.

I'd start with getting a weapon so that i can protect myself. Since i will not be able to get my hands on a firearm easily, i would get a crowbar from a local hardware store.
    Its relatively lightweight and durable construction makes it ideal for prolonged close combat.
    Its curved, semi-sharpened edge also allows for a stabbing motion through the eye socket, directly into the brain.

Whilst still at the hardware store, I'd get my hands on a small one-handed hatchet.
    It is a good weapon of last resort in case i find myself cornered and longer weapons are useless.

If possible i would try to find a one handed crossbow and bolts.
    the one handed crossbow would allow me to kill zombies from somewhat of a distance silently without the required skills to use a bow.
    a one handed crossbow may be less powerful then a crossbow, therefore requiring me to get closer to the zombie.
    It does however allow me to be much more mobile in order to escape a herd of zombies.

now that i have my weapons i will start looking for tight clothing, if i do not have it already. I'd also cut my hair as soon as possible. Logic dictates that the less material a person offers up for grabs, the better his or her chances
    will be of surviving. It will also give me the mobility to escape the slow moving zombies.

Once i have my weapons, i will start looking for more supplies. I may have food at home but it is very possible that i will have to survive longer then that supply will last.

once i have my weapons as well as supplies i would start thinking of my defense.
    if i live in a the middle of a city or near a populated area such as a mall i would move.
    I'd go to the far edge of the city and set up shelter on the top floor of an apartment complex.

Once i have found a suitable place to settle down,
    i would go to all of the bathrooms on the floor and put water in the bathtubs.
    It is only a matter of time before the water supplies get infected and/or shut down.
    I'd then search all of the apartments for supplies and bring them to the top floor.

Now i must start modifying the house for defensive purposes.
    I'd secure all the doors and windows on the bottom floor.
    I'd then block of all the stair cases all the way up to the floor i am taking shelter on.

Now that i can feel some what safe, i can start worrying about the smaller things, such as planning for how long my supplies will last.

Supplies that i must have:
    - Water, three quarts per day, for cooking and washing
    - Hand-pumped water filter
    - Four replacement filters
    - Cistern for collecting rainwater
    - Iodine and/or purification tablets
    - Canned food, three cans per day
    (preferable to dried goods in that they contain some water)
    - Two portable electric stoves
    - Advanced medical kit
    (must include field-surgery implements and antibiotics)
    - Bicycle-powered electric generator
    - Gasoline generator (to be used only in emergencies)
    - Twenty gallons of gasoline
    - Rechargeable, battery-powered shortwave radio
    - Two battery-powered flashlights
    - Two rechargeable, battery-powered electric lamps
    - Two rechargeable, battery-powered and/or solar-powered radios
    - Appropriate reinforcement materials, including lumber, bricks, mortar, etc.
    - Extensive tool kit, including sledgehammer, ax, handsaw, etc.
    - Lime and/or bleaching powder in sufficient supply to maintain latrine
    - One high-powered telescope (80X-100X), with spare lenses and cleaning equipment
    - Fifteen emergency flares
    - Thirty-five chemical light sticks
    - Five fire extinguishers
    - Two sets of earplugs
    - Spare parts for all aforementioned machinery and user's manuals
    - Extensive library of manuals, including a general disaster manual

Then i would maintain a low profile and do my best to not get noticed by the zombies.
  3. HACKEDBYSREHAM

HACKEDBYSREHAM V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +957
    so.. no one else has any plans for a zombie apocalypse?
    Ya'll just lay down and get eaten?.. ok.
  4. BlackTiger41

BlackTiger41 Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +84
    Okay.... goby mine will end out better then you!

Day 1 - Sit on the street drinking a cup of melted yogurt from the drug store..

End Result - [​IMG]
  5. Frosetal228

Frosetal228 the dragon sky spirit for the rito tribe

Ratings:
    +579
    wait one minute Anhrak has a zombie survival game y u make one?
  6. HACKEDBYSREHAM

HACKEDBYSREHAM V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +957
    this is not rp :p
  7. Frosetal228

Frosetal228 the dragon sky spirit for the rito tribe

Ratings:
    +579
    good point -.-