1. BEFORE POSTING: Please search our support page for the quickest answer!
Dismiss Notice
DO NOT POST APPEALS IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS

Your best moment on Hive v2

Discussion in 'The Hive Discussion' started by Gargant, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Gargant

Gargant Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +553
    Heya bees!
    As this is a both sad but exciting time, I decided to create a new Best Moment on Hive thread.
    Feel free to share ANY moment, but if you have any memories from the games that are going away feel free to tell us.

Including a video or screenshot makes it more interesting, so let the nostalgia begin.
  2. Minti

Minti Mintirator! Moderator

Ratings:
    +7,492
    My best moment on Hive was when I became a Moderator Mintirator. :)
    I received a huge amount of love and support from the community, and it's a day I'll never forget.

Another great moment was when I made a big 24 player party with a load of my friends and we played all different kinds of games for hours!

I also have lots of great memories of playing SG:Classic and Cowboys & Indians with my little brother when we were younger. c:
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Gargant

Gargant Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +553
    I think you mean Mintirator
  4. BumblezeeMC

BumblezeeMC Well Known Bee Gold Member

Ratings:
    +63
    When I met my ing friend 35sec in bw. Or when I played with ItsJay for the first time. Dont ask me again I have awnsered this question many times...
  5. bullen2011

bullen2011 The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +196
    My best moments on hive was getting rank 1 grav, first to 1M points in grav, 1M, 2M points in splegg and top 50 in splegg :)
  6. DrJimSue

DrJimSue Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +6
    I remember back in late 2014 - early 2015 i accidently started a conversation with someone in Herobrine, we talked for some time until we left the server ( unaware of /friending ) I never saw her again after this, but for some reason i still remember it ( I was a child at the time ) her name was something like "molliekins" ( also the first person I ever spoke to on the server and minecraft as a whole ), although I could be wrong of course since this was half a decade ago :p
  7. KS02

KS02 Talk of the Town Gold Member

Ratings:
    +31
    Her name is Linatje. I met her in year 2015, we were friends, but we never met again. And we played CAI. She was my first friend on the friend list.

Another example: German civil war in CAI - a lot of fun.
    Germans vs. Germans. Absolutely fantastic.
  8. xChqr

xChqr V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +3,435
    Not really just one best moment, but my best moments were the Hive event nights. I still remember the huge BP games and the fun karaoke! I certainly miss them :c
  9. tinylilcactus

tinylilcactus Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +17
    I just remember back in early Hive days when I was like 12 and I'd play a lot of the Herobrine and Splegg! Also specifically when the owners would come on Splegg and I'd join just to be instantly kicked by all the prems joining lol (until I got gold myself!). Also I have good memories of OG TIMV - nothing in particular but sometimes playing on Welcome to Woodbury, Skylands, Frozen Cargo and Forge gives me mad nostalgia!
  10. Minti

Minti Mintirator! Moderator

Ratings:
    +7,492
    Fixed my message! ;)
  11. Guystr0

Guystr0 Regular Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +17
    Probably when I bought emerald premium and got banned 2 months later. That was pretty pogchamp!
  12. Lcck

Lcck Regular Bee Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +11
    When i became fwens with my homeboi Eham. ;)
  13. Archerman

Archerman Honey Maker Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +30
    My best moment on the Hive was when I first played Trouble in Mineville. I was never interested in it before, but when I started playing it, I fell in love with it. One year later, I have made so many friends in the TIMV community and gotten so much more involved with the Hive.
  14. Jigflying

Jigflying Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +12
    My best moment on hive was when God allowed me to play one match of SG without a single hacker in it.