Will SurvHideAllGames be coming back?

Discussion in 'Hide and Seek' started by Virescent, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Virescent

Virescent Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +1
    About four years ago, this map was removed as part of a Valentine's day update, but on the forum post about that update, it says this:
    • Temporarily removed SurvHideAllGames due to lag issues. We'll be rebuilding this and relaunching soon!
    It says soon, but that was four years ago. Was this project scrapped? Was there an update on it that I missed saying it wouldn't come back after all?

I don't know why, but now that I'm playing a lot more, I really miss the map. It would be great to see a revamp like Villa and Town Square, but it seems like it won't be coming.
  2. HiggsBosonUnderscore

HiggsBosonUnderscore Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +1
    I forgot about survhideall games, I thought that they replaced it with pripyat but i guess not since theyre similar. It would be so cool to see a revamped version reintroduced
  3. xChqr

xChqr V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +3,435
    Yeah, they removed a popular TIMV map armadillo a while ago due to lag issues, but it's added back with a revamped version in the Java 2 update! Maybe they can do the same with this map if the community supports it :D
  4. JollyOlVillager

JollyOlVillager The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +637
    I would LOVE to revamp this one but I am sure that the day I'd release the map submission, Team Nectar already got their version posted 1 milisecond earlier :)
  5. xChqr

xChqr V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +3,435
    I'd recommend not revamping yourself. Although this quote was 5 years old, I believe it still stands today:

6. iDreaminq

iDreaminq Honey Maker Gold Member

Ratings:
    +74
    I remember when it was still around; I’d love for it to make a comeback when it can!!
  7. gswscurry

gswscurry Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +39
    For the record, I think the past is never so sweet as it is in memories.
    I mean... Town Square and Villa really did come back but there's not much love towards it because everyone misses how it used to be