Will and Mark's Infinite Film List

Discussion in 'Anything Else...' started by Bismark, Jul 22, 2017.

1. ReadySalted

ReadySalted V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +3,912
    just wanna say this still exists, my homies
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. YuNGAdamX

YuNGAdamX Honey Maker Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +44
    boy oh boy do i love shoe laces
  3. Hwamz

Hwamz The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,089
    Maze runner 2 ( scorch trials)
  4. Asheras

Asheras The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +5,941
    The new Joker movie :heart_eyes:
  5. 2Months

2Months NewBee

Ratings:
    +1
    Has Napoleon Dynamite been listed yet, if not it needs to be, Nacho Libre too.
  6. Bismark

Bismark a class guy with class glasses Senior Moderator

Ratings:
    +4,760
    That film was unreal. Joaquin Phoenix gave a simply stellar performance

I adore both these films! If they're not there then they will be soon!
  7. ReadySalted

Ratings:
    +3,912
    I’m seeing it tomorrow!! @Bismark add it to the list but make it gold as I already know what my expectations are going to be!
  8. 2Months

2Months NewBee

Ratings:
    +1
    Johnny English, Strange Brew
  9. ReadySalted

Ratings:
    +3,912
    I'm gonna yeet this film onto there because I want more people to see this thread but mainly because I've just finished watching this film and felt the absolute need to recommend this to everyone I see/come across.

The film: I Lost My Body
    Nationality: French (watch it subbed or dubbed either the way the cast is incredible)
    Type: Animation

Aiight so first off: the animation is gorgeous, the colours are vibrant when they need to be, they're representative in times of happiness/sadness/depression/etc. and the general fluidity of the characters, items, animals, insects, etc. are so perfect it's like watching through an endless series of posters frame-by-frame. The sound design is incredible but also is a crucial factor into the character's personality so I won't delve into that too much but all I will say is it was flawless and absolutely necessary.
    The soundtrack, @Bismark especially, is beautiful. It's a mix of original music and classical. I could listen to it for hours on end. It's properly relaxing music.

This is based on a book called Happy Hand by Guillaume Laurant who also wrote (or maybe co-wrote) the film Amelie.

Now for the plot:
    This is a story of two characters of the same person.
    The first character we are properly introduced to is a severed hand. It details the story of this hands journey as it travels through the city to reach its original owner. The animators do such an incredible job on making this otherwise odd type of character have such an effective personality without uttering a single word, it experiences things, it learns things and eventually it finds things.
    The second character is, obviously, the person who lost their hand; they follow him from the pretty much the beginning of their lives up until the point they lose their hand. They make this character so personable it's amazing.

I know this wasn't much, but I can guarantee you this film is so worth the watch! You can find it on Netflix!
  10. Asheras

Asheras The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +5,941
    Knives Out, just saw it, fantastic movie. If you like murder mystery type crime movies, give it a watch. It's in theaters.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  11. ReadySalted

Ratings:
    +3,912
    Aaahh! This film honestly looks amazing! All the trailers reminded me of an Agatha Christie styled story. Can't wait to see it!