Hide and Seek Who hates what map?

Discussion in 'Hide and Seek' started by Shadoweath, Jun 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ofLegends

ofLegends The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +475
    I don't like any of the maps that were seemingly designed specifically for HIDING and not so much for SEEKING. I mean come on, there are two halves of the game, but such maps that favor hiders are redic. So that would be...
    - Animal Farm
    - Town Square
    - SurvHideAllGames2

Other maps I don't like are
    - Ship Yard
    - Villa
    - Before Space

Before space isn't too bad, it just seems like I can never NOT be found. Oh well, at least it's not like those other ones where it's almost impossible for seekers to win. Ship yard and villa just are very meh. There are tons of better submissions I have seen over the last several months, honestly most of the time I just leave if those 2 win.
  2. Shadoweath

Shadoweath The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +69
    Yea ikr, like when you could get on the outskirts where you could fit under the ice where seekers never bothered looking.
  3. Craft4Life

Craft4Life Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +176
    SurvHideAllGames2.
  4. dolphingirl1only

dolphingirl1only Famous

Ratings:
    +64
    I don't like Animal Village, SurvHideAllGames, and Villa.

I don't like Animal Village because it seems like a really boring map to play on as its pretty much guaranteed that Hiders will win. So if I somehow manage to be found and become Seeker, I pretty much just run around aimlessly.

SurvHideAllGames is also a boring gameplay for the same reasons.

Villa. Oh gosh Villa. A lot of my resentment comes from when it was still possible to block glitch out of map. Literally, every game I played on there, there was always some smug hider chilling above the Seeker spawn just taunting you with the fact that because they cheated, you can't possibly win. Now though, I hate all the grass outside because it is so dang difficult to spot a flower pot running around. There have been too many times I've been chasing a flower pot and I've lost sight of them by the mere fact that they are the same height as the grass and I can't spot the brown flash through the green.
  5. arturas19

arturas19 NewBee

Ratings:
    +0
    SurvHideAllGames2: Boring + don't have good spot
    BeforeSpace: Don't have good spot + some rooms are locked, so it makes map smaller.
    ShipYard: Small map, so seekers can easier find hiders.
  6. Rairee

Rairee The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +518
    To seek on, I dislike Lotus the most. :<
    For hiding, survhideallgames2 and villa is meh.
    Other than those though every map is neutral to me. xD
  7. Banker

Banker Not a Banker

Ratings:
    +1,265
    SurvHideAllGames2
    Seekers NEVER win because it's so huge.

AnimalVillage
    Boring, too easy.

BeforeSpace
    Plain, shouldn't have stone blocks.
  8. ImperialTopaz

ImperialTopaz V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +1,671
    I beg to differ. They have won once. (don't know if it happened more often, with me it only happened once)
  9. Unalome

Unalome The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +464
    ShipYard is a really bad map imo. There are only big piles of blocks.
  10. Xeollusion

Xeollusion V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +326
    I never really liked SurvHideAllGames2 since some of the blocks you can hide as don't even have good spots in the map. Like the piston for example. The only blocks that seem to blend in imo are bookshelf and iron.

I don't like Before Space that much either since some rooms are inaccessible, which makes hiding much harder. Although I've finally found ONE spot that seekers seem to never suspect.
  11. CaptainErik

CaptainErik V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +375
    Good player dont have a hate map.. every map is part of the game so if you are REALLY a good player you dont have a hatemap ;) maybe you dont like a map because you dont play it much x3 for example i played ShipYard alot because i thought its ugly (btw i quit hide). so maybe ShipYard is my hate map but i still had good spots & got seeker wins on this map ;P
  12. DaBOSSN

DaBOSSN NewBee

Ratings:
    +1
    I can win in any map pretty easily, but people have been getting better at finding me in Hotel...
    ShipYard and SurvHide are easy, if you know where to hide. ;)
    TownSquare is pretty easy considering I've used a spot for over a year and it still works fine, though I miss the days of being a fence.
    Villa is same with TownSquare, got an invicible spot there
    And BeforeSpace, Animal Vill and Spaceare wayyyy to easy, so many hiding spots
  13. vintagebooks

vintagebooks V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,835
    I don't really 'hate' this map but it isn't my favorite, that map would be SurvHideAllGames2.

Not quite sure why, but something about isn't in my favor. Also, the only way I can win is with the emerald block (which seems weird, but it works!) lol.
  14. KamiAhiro

KamiAhiro The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,564
    Well, I don't hate most maps, because either I know the best places or (e.g. on BeforeSpace, TownSquare) I'm running around the whole map, troll the seeker and run again. But on these maps it's really hard to hide, if you don't know good places.
  15. Lieutenant

Lieutenant Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +3,530
    SurveHideAllGames2 & Villa. I simply hate both of them.
  16. SonicBoomValy

SonicBoomValy Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +176
    I wouldn't say the a hate any of the maps, but I'm not a fan of SurvHideAllGames2 and Before Space
  17. BlackMage

BlackMage Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +1
    I hate BEFORE SPACE, and i also hate much SHIPYARD.
  18. BrightSpectrum

BrightSpectrum Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +1,019
    I just hate ShipYard!
  19. DaBOSSN

DaBOSSN NewBee

Ratings:
    +1
    I don't really hate any maps since I enjoy being chased by blood-thirsty seekers, but I gotta admit, SurvHideGames is a pain, along with Lotus because of the ice..

Just sayin' the last post that I made was made by my brother...
    Might've not been the greatest post :(
  20. 1771174

1771174 NewBee

Ratings:
    +0
    More than a map, a may say that there are some features of maps that I don't like, probably my least favourites are item piles, I don't like to hide in them because they feel obvious and I don't like to seek in them because I don't want to just mechanically click on every item just to find the one or two people that are often hiding in there.
    Another thing I don't like is when there are buldings that seem to be fully developed inside but you can't go in there, I always feel like I'm missing something.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.