1. BEFORE POSTING: Please search our support page for the quickest answer!
Dismiss Notice
DO NOT POST APPEALS IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS

Who has made your 2017?

Discussion in 'The Hive Discussion' started by SamVsLife, Dec 30, 2017.

1. SamVsLife

SamVsLife ♠ That Vapour Guy ♠ VIP

Ratings:
    +4,528
    As i know lots of people like openly thanking everyone who has made an impact on them this year, i thought it was a good idea to make a general thread where you can tag your friends, rather than having the forums cramped with loads of separate threads by loads of users!

So simply tag the people who have made your year, and if you want to, tell them why! c:

[​IMG]
    • Friendly Friendly x 11
    • Useful Useful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Mekkel_

Mekkel_ V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,212
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. TweekTweakCoffee

TweekTweakCoffee Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +335
    @Backura You are so sweet !!

@iAmABox and @ReaktorPlays made me starting play TIMV seriously

@emerick381 -20 dude c:

@Toccata , @Caro , @oscitare and @xOutcast the mods who helped me the most <3 ty

@SamVapour, @RWJP , @Krev and @MichelleTheCat for denied all my 851594 appeals <3

@Joksu202 Super sweet

@Maddeh FINALLY SOMEONE WHO LOVES ANIMES, SOUTH PARK AND DOKI DOKI

@KablamoMC, @RyeRye and @Enaki because you all answer many of my TIMV questions ;)

@Vaneskah @Hwamz @SirFurryWawa and @TNTDragonMC @CrusadingAgent @QueenAshlee @Periks @Paeg @Darkman64 @sabeth You all are very sweet, i very liked to meet you ;)

@TIMVisMyReligion - Tryhard is life, right ?

And many others... @Onx @ThaMango @Zeyad_ @4bitVillager @Cxlum @DaSushi @iElla @iRDM @Poltician @Daynerz @Maxthat @NorthernBreeze @Evolox @Pan @TNTDragonMC @kwirky @ItsKate @Walrat @Ponyah

And now people who doesn't have forum account but who's Soooo nice

Weedy_Gowther & Petitclown - Vous êtes vraiment sympas. ça a été un plaisir de vous connaître, même si le temps que je passais avec vous a été réduit de 4536% à cause de l'école ;( ily both

Sakuroshi - I know your actual IGN is HostilSaku but the first was the better :D You are so funny, it's so... Agreable to play with you. You're kind and sweet, so i can only say ONE think : What should i do without you ;(

DaWhiteWrapper - Biggest. Tryharder. Kid. EVER !!! (bee)(bee)

And thanks to all HiveMC community !!
    I'm SURE i forgot 95% of the nice people i meet on the hive... Sorry then ^^'
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. ThatOnePrez

ThatOnePrez Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +332
    I'm going to try and put these in order of how I met these wonderful people.
    Keep in mind, before this year, I never had any friends on the server.

@JeanKirschstein - For being the first person I ever met on The Hive and welcoming me with open arms. I will never forget the immense generosity you've shown to me. (And buying me Emerald, and through that helping me start even more friendships.) I love ya bro! Have a waffle heart. -> <#

@tqhllyma - One of my closest friends, she's always there when I need someone, and she never fails to make me laugh.

@Toccata - Just a fun person that I love to talk to and play games with. Love ya Taco. :D

@Faysilverwood (no forums account) - A very funny girl I've been very lucky to meet. Keep writing, Fay!

@Paighton - Back closer to the top of the year, I really enjoyed playing Hide and Seek with you. (and talking about Cajun food. xD) I know that we seldom see each other now, but you will always have a special place in my heart! <3

@OnyxTheSilent - Yang, I've had so much fun with you this year, it's been such a pleasure getting to know you. (And introducing you to the Cult. Lol) My NQT for life. <3

@lntra - You might be a loser, but you're the best loser I know! <3

@pizzapandapie - Doc, it's been... interesting, getting to know you, but I've had a lot of fun and good memories!
    (I'll throw in a double space or 2 in this area, just for you!) Over. xD

@PingTheory - 1t5 b33n 4 pl345ur3 pl4y1ng g4m35 w1th y0u, 4nd g3tt1ng t0 kn0w y0u, mr3p1kdud3! 1'm n0t r34lly 4 f4n 0f m3m35, but y0ur5 4lw4y5 5om3h0w m4k3 m3 l4ugh.

@TNTDragonMC - Thank you so much for giving me a chance on the Community Discord! So glad I've gotten to know you, you'll always be my favorite Dragon!

@oscitare - I've had a great time talking to you this year. Even though you're taken, (and I'm not gay) I still love you, lol! <3

@SirFurryWawa - Been a lot of fun oofing around with you this year! Thanks for trying to teach me all your PvP strats. (George x Yang = OTP)

@QueenAshlee - Thank you for taking the time to get to know me! From the list of nicknames, to your funny ancedotes, I have really enjoyed our time together!

Thank you to everyone on this list for being such a great part of my life
    I hope all of our friendships will continue to grow in the coming year!
    - ThatOnePrez // Prez // Prezzii // Preztel // etc.
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. louise25

louise25 Famous Gold Member

Ratings:
    +1,116
    I have a list of people
    @Caro you are always so nice, I love talking to you
    @DaSushi you always make me smile, I love talking to you,
    @Joksu202 tho I have not speak to you much you are always so kind

everyone else who I have spoke to thank you for a great year, and to people I do not know my inbox is always open, I love making new friends
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. OnyxTheSilent

OnyxTheSilent Regular Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +20
    @ThatOnePrez - You've made this past year a lot easier for me than it could've been. Thank you, for being here for me, and being such an amazing person. NQT, forever and always. <3

@oscitare - Thank you, Carter, for being there for me when I needed help. You have shown me what it truly means to find inner happiness.

@LukeFlynn Thank you, Luke, for being so kind, even though I don't know you too well, I can tell we'll be amazing friends.

@QueenAshlee Thank you, for being amazing, and just so kind. Thank you for being here for me when i need someone.
    and finally,

@SirFurryWawa Thank you, for showing me that I can be happy and that I can once again learn to love myself, as well as others. Love youuu :>
    These are the people who have made my 2017 better and are going to make my 2018 the best it can possibly be. Thank you. <3
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. QueenAshlee

QueenAshlee V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +1,758
    Awwh thank you so much, Yang! You are so sweet to us all, I really couldn't have such an amazing sister child friend! <3

Thank youuuus Prezzito el Mento! It's definitely been such a pleasure with having you around! :p
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  8. LukeFlynn

LukeFlynn Famous

Ratings:
    +739
    @Skyela - Has been there for me since the beginning, and I am incredibly grateful to be able to call her one of my best friends.
    @ILyraI - You're not 'round these parts much anymore, but you're my Hive adoptive mother and have been tremendous to me xoxo

@oscitare - You're just great in every way possible and I'm so thankful to have met you, keep being awesome ❤️

@DeathHappens - YASSsssSS quEEn
    @div7 - also YaASSsss QuEEn

@OnyxTheSilent - For such kind words above

Also, my dear friend Ann who doesn't have a forum account for also being an amazing person and friend.
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • HYPE! HYPE! x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  9. Hwamz

Hwamz The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,137
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. Houdanny

Houdanny Ex-Senior Moderator VIP

Ratings:
    +2,032
    Ooh boy better get started on this

@Nogget - Honestly you're someone who puts a smile on my face whenever i talk to you, our sense of humour is identical, and i will never get tired of singing cheesy pop songs on discord with you. You're a queen and u slay me everyday gurl

@Disconsolated - I know you don't really check this much anymore, but I wouldn't be where i am in the hive community today if it wasn't for you, you've introduced me to so many people, and i can't really thank you enough for everything. Love u xoxo

@OhChristmasTree - ur a nerd, but ur a cool nerd. You're someone i talk to everyday, just because it's so easy. I can't think of too many nicer people than you, so thank you for making my year super duper lit!!

@rise21 - I know you probably won't see this, but you're a top meme and you're still the worst kind of rice. But of course all rice is fandabydosy so you're cool i guess

@LarseZ - again you probably won't see this, but you're also a top meme and ily xo

@syds - I haven't been friends with you for that long actually, but it feels like forever. ilysm hun xo

@Bismark - honestly dude you've helped me out so much, and senior lad MEANS senior lad. Because no one will be as much of a legend as you!! lysm hen xo

@Little_Tigress - again, you've helped me out a hell of a lot, and you're one of the loveliest people i know. So thank you so much for making my year great <3

@Krauzza - (no forum account) You're one of my oldest friends, and i know that we haven't seen eye to eye on everything lately, but i will always consider you my oldest and one of my closest friends, no matter what happens. Also ur a nub xo

@AmberRains - Still one of my FAVOURITE people to talk to. Every time i start talking to you, i just start talking for ages about basically nothing. One of the friendliest and approachable people i know. Love u xo

There's so many other people, so I'm just gonna throw them down here. You've all made my year awesome, especially since it's a year that I've been honoured with an extraordinary position on this server, and i know i wouldn't be in this position if it wasn't for the support of all you guys. So thank u sm xo

@Alrah @ArTimCuno @Cxlum @Darkman64 @Errnie @Joksu202 @Kibbur @spenken @Mxdoc @Paeg @ReadySalted @SamVapour @StrawberryGrapes @_J0n @_Tim and probably a lot more I've missed. Thank you for making 2017 great, and here's to a lit 2018 <3
    • Friendly Friendly x 13
    • Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  11. Chilliice

Chilliice Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +153
    @McBonalds thank you for giving me your company so i’m not left alone with Oliver
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. kindagross

kindagross Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +279
    @Cqastity Ty for being there for me and being the best bestfriend <3
    @Marshemallow Ty for putting up with my annoyingness and being a great friend :D
    Theres more people I would thank but they don't have forums rip
    I hope everyone has a great2018 !!!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  13. pizzapandapie

pizzapandapie Famous Gold Member

Ratings:
    +4,651
    i will pay no regard to order i just list them in the order they come to mind
    do note that i'm just doing this because i feel obliged to because prez tagged me in his i do not wish to bring this fate upon anyone that i tag

@Jilllian
    lmao i'd be dead without you
    i'd feel bad if i just stopped talking at that point so you have been and still are an instrumental aspect to my life and my wellbeing and i will always owe you for that
    even though i only met you half a year ago (which, by the way, is only partially correct, i still have every single date that i met you on saved and even though i first PMed you on the third of june and we had our first conversation on the 25th i very first sent a message directed at you on the 23rd of april) you are still so important to me and i genuinely wouldn't be able to live if i didn't know that i'd always be able to come back to you whenever i'm feeling down or need to tell someone something or just after a long day without you and you are always willing to listen regardless of the fact that i am a loser of the highest degree
    also you're just straight up absolutely amazing at everything i am so jealous honestly

@ILyraI
    come back love me pls
    i know you don't come on here often and as such i doubt you'll see this but i just wanted to say how important you are to me and that even though we don't play much anymore i still appreciate your company and you have been integral to my state of mind this entire year

@Korozashisakae (noooo i can't tag you)
    carlos sucks
    bff you're amazing
    i love your art (and also bullying it) and i love all of your pets and watching you draw and color and i love talking to you too you're so fun and you inspired the carlos sucks bot so i could never ever ask for more

@lntra
    no carlos im not removing it
    okay i know i bully you all the time but honestly you are very important to me and i care about you and i will deny ever saying this but i totally want to see you and jillian be a thing just so i can watch it fail because you deserve all the happiness you can get but man some things aint meant to be

@KatsFriend (noooo i can't tag you either)
    you're abint that's enough said
    beat the loser carlos on the battery dash leaderboard for me

@TNTDragonMC
    tnt furry mc

@samsnows
    you will always be a six year old to me

protip i am an idiot i'll get around to adding
    @Syahn and @Ametralladora and @JanKirushutain and @oscitare and @Pocellae and probably others

ok i missed a ton message me i'll add you​
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. Shadowphax

Shadowphax Night Owl Moderator

Ratings:
    +5,545
    I wanna give a huge thank you to my homie @TestModerator for always handling my reports and answering my questions thoroughly! #testmoderator4senior

All jokes aside though, I’d feel really bad if I said a lot of people I’m thankful for and missed someone, so I’m going to just say the following: In 2017, I really wasn’t close with a whole lot of people; but those people I have been hanging around with a lot have definitely made my year. I won’t say any names, but you know who you are. Hopefully you see this; and honestly, thank you for a wonderful 2017! ♡
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. Ponyah

Ponyah V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +4,154
    2 Friends I will never forget and who are allways there for me and I allways can count on them (I felt it specially this year): Trillionairee (also know him well irl) and a RL friend Julien

The people on Hive I better got to know this year and really like how they are, are:
    GentleKoala, Dave, Michi, Dub_ and Tina
    The two main people of this post arent known on this server but they mean really much to me because its rare to have people I can call real friends
    • Award Worthy Award Worthy x 1
    • List
  16. Shiroflare

Shiroflare Sam2

Ratings:
    +734
    neat
    @Beecca - honestly this year has been the best, especially today with bedwars and all of the other games. I can't say much more to thank you for just being such an amazing person c: You made me cry with laughter today and it was the best way to close 2017. Again, thank you for being an amazing person ilysm xoxo

@JanKirushutain - even though we fell out, it feels as if that never happened and honestly you're the most fabulous best friend I could ever ask for.

@notCaro - Cobwebs tho. Anyway, playing skygiants mini with you honestly was so much fun, and we need to stop relating on everything :')

@wikai - omg I can't believe i forgot to put you in here first time, anyway I'm glad that you helped get some of the negative people out of my life xoxo

(I probably forgot to put some people here, but I wanted to keep it short, also this isn't in order)
    • HYPE! HYPE! x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  17. Cenyth

Cenyth Talk of the Town Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +224
    I'm gonna go off by "who has made your 2017 on the server" since I clearly can't tag my real life friends, girlfriend or family :D

@Smilerr, @Gryffin, @Scott, @NootellaPancakes, @bullen2011, @juliela ,@USBs ,@TakesEffort ,@FamousCanadian, @Ryuio
    There are more people obviously, through out the time that I have started playing this year I've made a ton of friends and acquaintances and I hope to get to know even more people coming 2018.

Thank you for this awesome year everyone, I wish you all a happy new year!
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. Bellugh

Bellugh V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,218
    @_Tim - TIM I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHH. You're one of my oldest friends on the Hive, and you have been beyond amazing since we've met. You're my best friend, my twin, and my brother from another mother. We're so identical sometimes it sp00ks me and I'm glad we have been inseparable since. You're always there to hear me rant (Like that one time at idk 4 in the morning for you when we sat in a Discord call and listened to me patiently), talk about our days, share memes at 2 in the morning, and all that fun stuff!! I'm so proud of you for all the achievements you've conquered this year and I will always be grateful to have you in my life. I'm here for you always! ❤

@NoSi - Tyler, you have been nothing but wonderful since your comeback to the Hive. You are such a genuine person and I'm so glad that you came into my life. You care about others and that's something about you that I will always appreciate. I'm glad that I got you into The Walking Dead, we still need to watch the mid-season finale!!

@Scott - Though we just started talking this past month, it feels like I've known you for longer. You're truly amazing, thank you for everything. I love that we can easily joke around with each other and then be serious at other times, I'm so glad we've gotten close. I also find it funny that we both have messed up sleeping schedules !!11 I hope there is more to come in our friendship, you egghead. /wot

@Artonam - So many heart eyes for you bb. You're amazing and I love calling and hanging out with you whenever we do. We must do it more!! You're such a loyal and trustworthy person, thank you for always being there for me. You're an oldie but a goldie ❤

@DaSushi - Olivia you're perfect, kind, gorgeous, and have a heart of gold. I love you, you're the sweetest person I have ever met. I always have fun whenever we hang out, we need to do it soon! You spread so many positive vibes wherever you go, you are such one special girl. ❤❤

@ADHDemon - Ethan you're such a funny and outgoing person. You're very talkative and that's something I love about you. I'm glad I met you and that we've gotten close. I will always be here for you! ❤

@Ammergeddon - The grandma of Merciless. (^: You're very fun to talk to and hang out with, hope to do it more soon. I'm glad we've gotten close too!! Thank you for tryharding some of those tourneys with me. IT'S LITTTTTT

@M0untainDrew - You're such a meme. Hanging out with you always makes me happy, wish you had a later bedtime though !!1

@StayingCalm - Thank you for everything and for always being there Iain!! It's so funny how you rage in SkyWars xD

More people who I appreciate: (Hopefully I didn't forget anyone)
    @leelapinkbun @Heartes @Lillianne @Rairee @NotGratzi @pokemom @Silver_Hearts @Krauzza @Nogget @CrazyLag @GonnaSigh @LightCloud @Houdanny @ItzAtomYT @TNTDragonMC @ArTimCuno @Hayae @ruvikpoxsix @ChaosKurt @GentleKoala @Cxlum @Skyela @Mistylock @NightFurian @lntra @Eizorixal @BootyGoals
    • Friendly Friendly x 13
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  19. Drearily

Drearily The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,392
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • List
  20. QuantimBreak

QuantimBreak Talk of the Town Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +150
    Sorry if I don’t include you, it either means you I forgot you or I forgot you ;u;

@Dizzzz You’ve made my life full of rainbows and sparkles and sunshine. Thanks for coming into my life and making me view the world in a brighter perception. I wonder what 2018 will happen but I assume you would be by my side for the whole year and in the rough times

@Pep623 You’re a real awesome friend to be with at times. I always look forward to all the new music you send and your happiness in calls. I’m sure without you, it would be a little less fun during the months that passed

@Niyxx Even if it didn’t look like it, you were a preety sweet person at times. I mostly do enjoy calling you and watching you rage at the minor things.

@DjWo1f You're a real sweet nugget that had made me happy for you just being there. Idk why but you’re just the best cheerier upper for me ;w;

@Bellugh Even when we met like... idk few weeks, you’ve made me comfortable in joining a new set of people. Even when I’m still shy I’d like to thank you for helping me get used to the surroundings of others ❤️

I really can’t think of anyone else cause I’m just a shy person with anxiety, but if I missed you and if you know about me, just remember that I love you in a unique way and that you have a special place in my smol little fragile heart. Hope everyone far and near has a fabulous New Years and an amazing 2018. ❤️
    • Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List