When you need to heal but your enemies are merciless

Discussion in 'SkyGiants' started by Akuraa, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Akuraa

Akuraa Talk of the Town Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +481
    [​IMG]
    This is me when one of my teammates fails to jump the mini islands and i have to go in alone xD
  2. Shadowphax

Shadowphax Night Owl Moderator

Ratings:
    +5,574
    Me when @Restlessly falls all the time on Fortress (she'll probably kill me for saying this, so if you don't hear from me, I'm dead). We build the bridges now though. ;)

In regards to strategy though, it's good to have a lot of blocks. I keep at least 128 blocks in my inventory when attacking so that I can place them under me and escape easily. Speed pots help as well.
  3. Crumpet

Crumpet The Bees Knees Gold Member

Ratings:
    +3,034
    tbh i have died 292 times and i think at least 150 have been from just failing a jump
  4. Shadowphax

Shadowphax Night Owl Moderator

Ratings:
    +5,574
    Tbh, I think I've only fell because of my own fault 7-8 times, and I have a total death count of 91. I'm used to making a lot of jumps without issue because I've played a lot of SkyWars (mainly on a server other than Hive–won't name it because I'm not advertising xD).
  5. Restlessly

Restlessly Famous

Ratings:
    +325
    I'M SO DONE
  6. Koko_

Koko_ V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +1,275
    I have my 7 hotkey set to the letter c, therefore, I press c and spam click the blocks. Works effectivly with little to no delay in switching.
  7. olivaboom

olivaboom Famous

Ratings:
    +97
    Haha, this is so true especially when I'm the only one on offense. When it comes to falling off of things, I can handle complex parkour, just tend to walk right off cliffs occasionally xD