1. BEFORE POSTING: Please search our support page for the quickest answer!
Dismiss Notice
DO NOT POST APPEALS IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS

Bedrock When are the haloween skins going away?

Discussion in 'The Hive Discussion' started by Uknowyourbored, Nov 8, 2019 at 5:16 PM.

1. Uknowyourbored

Uknowyourbored NewBee

Ratings:
    +0
    It's been a week since haloween, cmon.

The skins are making it hard to play Murder Mystery, where being able to tell who killer is by their unique skin is a key factor.

Now everyone in groups of 3 or so have matching skins in every game, making it hard to play.

PLUS, the normal skins people wore were more interesting anyway.

Please hurry and get the "sp00py skins" out
  2. Wishfvl

Wishfvl Well Known Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +216
    Hive like to keep the halloween events going a little after halloween since they don't actually start at the beginning of October, I'm sure the event will end soon c: Unfortunately I can't tell you the exact date the event will end ):
    Also, since you're talking about bedrock, the bedrock forum may be more useful to you. The java forum is only active with the java team, the bedrock developers and admins will not be on here.
    You can find the bedrock forums here: https://forum.playhive.com/
    If that didn't help you, I hope the team for the bedrock server are able to :D
  3. Scmuel

Scmuel The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +1,054
  4. SourMatt

SourMatt Staff Manager Administrator Staff Manager

Ratings:
    +1,333
    Hey!

As said above you can go to the links provided to reach our Bedrock services, but I’ll quickly answer your question below as well.

The recent Minecraft updates have broken a few of our custom-codes systems — skins being one of them. Normal skins currently do not work on our server right now due to the implementation of the Persona system, however we are working as fast as we can to fix this and allow you guys to wear your skins again.

The links that Wishfvl and Scmuel gave are great places to keep up-to-date on when this will be fixed!