what's up gamers, i need some cool TIMV friends

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself...' started by oliviamadridista, Jan 14, 2020 at 1:53 AM.

1. oliviamadridista

oliviamadridista Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey, I'm Olivia, and my ign is OliviaMadridista. I'm 16 (going on 17), and I've been playing on the hive on and off for 6 years now. I'm back again for the first time since last spring, but this is my first time on the forums.

I'm getting bored of playing TIMV by myself, so I want some dope minecraft friends to play with. (I'm also always down to play hide and seek). Oh and if you have a lot of TIMV karma and want to teach me, PLEASE do hmu.
    I've been playing for so long yet I'm still so bad. i need TIMV friends guys!!

some facts about me:
    - i'm from the US but i wish i lived in Europe. I love traveling and learning other languages, and i think it would be super cool to have Minecraft friends who live in other countries!
    - i'm a huge Real Madrid fan, which is where my ign comes from (I actually don't like my ign much, but i've had some cool convos because of it, so i'm keeping it)
    - i'm in 11th grade, and my favorite subject is chemistry
    - i speak a bit of french (B1), and i've taken 2 years of spanish in school. in college, i really want to learn russian or german!
    - i horseback ride. no, i'm not a weird horse girl

ANYWAY i just want to get to know people who are on TIMV a lot, and i'm always down to chat!! my discord is olivia47#3888
  2. Wishfvl

Wishfvl Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +384
    Welcome to the forums! That was a really nice introduction :D
    I also play timv and hide and seek, but I only ever play timv with friends because im terrible haha!
    I'll trade my Europe life with you- it's always cloudy ):
  3. oliviamadridista

oliviamadridista Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +1
    ah I'm jealous! I definitely was not meant to withstand the heat, and while I know it gets hot in Europe, the humidity there definitely isn't as bad as it is where I am in the US! makes summers miserable lol
  4. Wishfvl

Wishfvl Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +384
    Haha last summer was like our hottest ever but unlucky me was in iceland so I cant tell you if it was good o_O
  5. MonguinH

MonguinH V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,685
    Hey first off welcome to the forums :). I play a decent bit of TIMV; however, I'm not on as much anymore because college is kind of taking over my life. Lol. Anyways feel free to hit me up if you see me around. If I'm on its usually in the late afternoons or evenings. :) Hope you have a good one. :D
  6. xXItz_MarcusXx

xXItz_MarcusXx The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +716
    Welcome to the forums
  7. Twilr

Twilr Famous Gold Member

Ratings:
    +439
    welcomeee I love football too (uk) so if you ever want to talk football hmu o/
  8. Sheila

Sheila Moderator Moderator

Ratings:
    +744
    welcome to the forums :) i was a hns player and now i'm more like a timv player, say hi to me if you see me in game ok!
  9. Kopites

Kopites The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +368
    Welcome to the forums! :)
    I mostly play Skywars, but I also like to play TIMV, maybe my 2nd or 3rd favorite minigame actually!
    Btw, I'm also a huge football fan and I support Liverpool. <3
    If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up! ;)
  10. Breeeze

Breeeze a slight wind Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,490
    Hihi! Welcome to the forums! I play TIMV a lot, so feel free to say hello if you find me in-game! ^-^