Weird weekend-weekdays thing [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Art and Graphics' started by Faysilverwood, Aug 13, 2018.

?

Hi.

1. Hello!

2. Hi

3. Greetings!

4. Salutations!

5. I don't want to say hello to you.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faysilverwood

Faysilverwood Famous

Ratings:
    +1,157
    Ayyy Weekend! It's always more chill when you have the whole day to do something instead of just two hours. ^-^

@Naudita At first I was really puzzled about how I'm going to shade anything with this set of colors, but it turned out nicely, I think? In my opinion this was a pretty successful artwork, but feel free to disagree with me if you think otherwise, I'd love to hear what I could improve next time. owo

[​IMG]

@QueenAshlee Hey, we haven't talked in a while, how are you?? This one is also a pretty nice request, actually the whole day was a good one, if I could order more of them I would get some for everyone. You said you wanted me to add the bee, I ended up drawing Beenton, or perhaps it's some other bee and Beenton was just the reference, you can decide...
    I also looked up Fantail pigeons today since you mentioned them in your fact and oh my lord, they're so cute!!! Thank you so much for introducing me to these beautiful birds!!!

[​IMG]

That's all I could finish for today, also @Lameatic I suspect that you didn't read my rules & info, if you did then please re-read them and edit your request so I can accept it, because I already checked the skin and scheme and it's a request I also want to do, thanks in advance and sorry for the trouble!

Have a nice day, everyone, and (shameless advertisement) are you interested in an optifine/labymod cape and an request that can be as colorful and big as you want? Then you should consider participating in @Asheras' and I's Halloween/fall giveaway!
    You can check it out here: https://forum.hivemc.com/threads/halloween-giveaway.306537/

Have a nice weekend!
    • Award Worthy Award Worthy x 4
    • List
  2. Lameatic

Lameatic Famous

Ratings:
    +241
    oops! highkey embarrassed cause i didn’t read the end of the rules but i skimmed through most of the replies to see what i was supposed to put in my request lol. didn’t even notice the thing i missed. but i reread the rules (fully), went back through the replies (learned a lot) and edited my reply. i added a pretty important and good fact and i hope you enjoy it !!
  3. Faysilverwood

Faysilverwood Famous

Ratings:
    +1,157
    Thank you! ^-^
  4. QueenAshlee

QueenAshlee V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +1,758
    Oh my goodness, it's so adorable, thank you, Fay!! <3 I know, it's been forever since we've talked. I'm doing pretty good, just embracing fall before it gets too cold. How about you? I really need to get more active on Discord again. Yesss Beenton. That's kinda why I stole it from him.
    Fantail pigeons are amazing! You're welcome, they are actually brand new to me too. I was looking up pigeon breeds for the fact and came across those insanely adorable birds!! I hope to talk to you soon, and thanks again!
  5. Naudita

Naudita Talk of the Town Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +107
    TY FAY looks lovely - in10sgamer also agrees
  6. Faysilverwood

Faysilverwood Famous

Ratings:
    +1,157
    I think that french test I had today was decent? Wish me luck, I think I only made two dumb mistakes. xD
    But how is your day, reader? Hope your week is going well, if not then I'm sorry to hear that, hope it'll get better.

@_Stece You already got this picture via discord, since this is a three picture post, I didn't want to seperate requests from one person.
    Again, thank you for requesting art, your skin was pretty nice, would've done fanart in my freetime if you wouldn't have requested. owo

[​IMG]

@In10sGamer Here are your request, or as I referred to them, the " flying zebras you requested to fly down a basement staircase wearing mustaches to scare off their enemies while dancing to not-existing music".
    Your pose was... interesting? A bit of a struggle to put on a chibi? Don't know how to describe it, but I think it's still pretty decent.

[​IMG]

And as @Colebowl, the person in the artwork requested, I left out the enderpearl and sword.

[​IMG]

I don't have much to say today, I'm tired and annoyed by people thinking I can't hear them or whatever (does anyone else know this feeling when your parents tell you something twice or three times because they think you don't get it the first time? No? Damn it!)... have a nice day, good luck on your exams and challenges if you have any.
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    • Award Worthy Award Worthy x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. Red_Pxnda

Red_Pxnda The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +859
    Said it before already, but it looks absolutely amazing! Thank you again for drawing it >w<
    [​IMG]
  8. Colebowl

Colebowl Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +98
    That is amazing, thank you so much
    (panda)
  9. BDWSSBB

BDWSSBB Famous

Ratings:
    +4
  10. Tunely

Tunely NewBee

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello! I was hoping you could create a profile picture for me. I'm still deciding what I want my profile picture to be, but after I'm done and make it as a Minecraft skin, would you make me a profile pic? It could possssssibly take around 1-2 days to make the skin. Thanks!
    Or, if it's okay, I'll give you an idea of what to draw (if you want to do it)

A camouflage long sleeve military uniform with the military pants. The head could have a pale/tan skin color with dark brown hair that waves over to the right side and is really thick near the top of the head. I could also have black gloves and boots, that would be cool. Could I also have a music note on the front of the military vest? Finally, if possible, could I be holding a golden desert eagle (pistol) in one of my gloves? Hope that's not too hard, if it is you can cut out small details that would take forever.
    Oh also blue eyes :D
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  11. Faysilverwood

Faysilverwood Famous

Ratings:
    +1,157
    Hello!
    Please read the original thread post for my terms of service and some extra info regarding requests, and then request properly if you are still interested. I currently don’t take such specific art requests, this thread will also only go until the end of October, however my good friend Asheras and I are currently doing a giveaway where I offered a free artwork that can be as detailed as the winner wants, so if you want you can participate in that and maybe win (the link to the thread is currently in my status)!
    Feel free to ask any questions if you have any regarding this. :D
  12. Faysilverwood

Faysilverwood Famous

Ratings:
    +1,157
    Well this is uh... unfortunate, it's the end of the queue of public requests, now there are only two pm'ed requests left. . _.
    If this is going to be the end of it then... well... no wait, I shouldn't be tearing up yet, there are still 11 days left (I will also have a final word before asking a moderator to lock this, just like the last thread)!

@Lameatic first things first, thank you so much for introducing me to Jacobin pigeons, they are so precious! >w<
    Second things second, I have no idea why you exported the color scheme file as a pdf ( ended up having to get on the website and set the right colors one by one), if that was some kind of secret message or insider please explain it, I didn't understand. xD
    You told me to surprise you with the pose, so I just did a surprised pose... because... yeah. I did a more "lose" kind of flowercrown, because I'm a big variety fan, my only concern with this artwork is the jacket, to be honest, the colors are a bit dark, it makes seeing details kinda hard, no? Oh well, you have to be the judge of that. I am actually kinda proud of the lineless details (pride band, mouth), else there's nothing remarkable about this request except that working on this was really chill, kinda nice. Oh I also used your current profile picture as a bit of the hair reference... speaking of the hair, the blue lineart really fits with the grey hair and light pink flowers.

[​IMG]

So yeah, I'm nearly at the end of the queue, probably when this weekend is over. So if anyone is in need of some art anytime soon, now would be a good chance since I could get to it right away. October is slowly coming to an end, Halloween is on its way (and immediately after that the Christmas hype will start and die again before Christmas even happened xD), and so is this request thread and the giveaway (you should totally participate if you're interested in something more than just a sketch and a Lapymod/Optifine cape! -> https://forum.hivemc.com/threads/halloween-giveaway.306537/ ), after that I'll work on getting commissions set up... it's kind of scary, when something you've been waiting for for a long time is finally within your grasp, should I do another request thread first??? xP

Anyways, have a nice day, everyone, happy early Halloween, this year's spooks will be exams.
    -Fay S.
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  13. DaSushi

DaSushi HnS Ice Bearator ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ♡ | 日本語 Moderator

Ratings:
    +6,924
  14. Faysilverwood

Faysilverwood Famous

Ratings:
    +1,157
    Does your friend have forums so he could give me the permission to draw him?
  15. DaSushi

Ratings:
    +6,924
    He's fairly new to the Hive community so he doesn't use the forums yet, but I talked with him over voice chat and showed him the cute pictures you made for me. He'd really like a picture of us together, we're really good friends :D
  16. Faysilverwood

Faysilverwood Famous

Ratings:
    +1,157
    Hum this is kind of tricky, because I want to keep to my rules and there’s no way for me to tell if this is right or not... I guess I’ll make an exception.
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  17. Gideeon

Gideeon Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +303
    Hi Fay!! A little late here but I’m just wondering if you still had time to draw mine. You can take it slow, don’t worry <3

Skin: https://namemc.com/skin/875330a4d4e53e02

Color Palette: [​IMG]

Pose: Anything is cool,
    and (not a female style) because I’m a 14 year old guy.

Random Fact: pigeons are often called the “rats of the sky”
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  18. georqe

georqe Honey Maker Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +14
  19. Faysilverwood

Faysilverwood Famous

Ratings:
    +1,157
    And at the end of the request queue we are (the public one, dw I didn't forget the dm's), again. And I'll say it again for everyone who hasn't seen it already, if you want to request something better than just a color palette artwork, you can participate in our Giveaway ( https://forum.hivemc.com/threads/halloween-giveaway.306537/ ), which will end On Halloween, just like this thread! Speaking of the thread, I noticed that I can't edit the name of the thread anymore to add the little "[CLOSED]" when the time comes, I was negatively surprised by this. o ~o
    Anyways, it's been getting colder, it'll be scarf, gloves and hat time soon.^w^
    And as soon as Halloween passes I can start developing and working on my first comic (will definitely consider sharing it here) or whatever else, and then when Christmas comes around I also want to do something art-related again, if anyone has a good suggestion, please tell me, no matter how bizarre it is. owo

@DaSushi I hope you don't mind that the pattern isn't exactly the same as the one on the artwork before, I forgot which brush I used for the dots.
    But this request is pretty fine, interactions with multiple characters can just be a bit tricky with this chibi style, but I tried my best to put in the bunny ears thing, you can barely see it between the chibi heads. xD

[​IMG]

@Gideeon I didn't know what exactly you meant with "not a female style", this is a normal chibi style, it might just look a bit girly because I'm terrible at drawing because I'm a bad artist and still have a lot to learn, but if you meant something else please explain. owo
    I saw your post before you edited it, so I tried to literally just draw the face of your skin, but it looked kinda meh, so I just went with the usual, is this cool with you? I don't even know...

[​IMG]

Halloween is pretty close, and then I'll have a month to do whatever I want next to school and all the other stuff I have to do, *sigh*.
    Have a nice day, and please give me suggestions for Christmas or the other Holidays that are around that time. I don't really know much about the other celebrations, if you want you can also educate me on that. owo
    Also @georqe please re-read my rules & info and fix your request so I can take it, thanks in advance if you do (same still goes for @Mxdoc xD).
    Again, have a nice day.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Award Worthy Award Worthy x 1
    • List
  20. DaSushi

Ratings:
    +6,924
    OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO CUTE MY BOYFRIEND IS GONNA LOVE THIS. THANK YOU FAY! ❤️❤️❤️
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.