Weird weekend-weekdays thing [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Art and Graphics' started by Faysilverwood, Aug 13, 2018.

?

Hi.

1. Hello!

2. Hi

3. Greetings!

4. Salutations!

5. I don't want to say hello to you.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skylcr

Skylcr Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +345
    Oh my god, this is so pretty! It means so much you took some time of your day to work on these drawings, thank you so so much I’m very happy with the result <3
  2. NTMNathan

NTMNathan Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +695
    This looks great! Thank you again for drawing me :)
    I think the legs still look fancy, I understand your reasons why you are not skilled enough at drawing legs but still, I think you did great with them.
  3. popsies

popsies Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +729
    thank you so much, i love it! <3
  4. iElena

iElena V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,561
  5. Faysilverwood

Faysilverwood Famous

Ratings:
    +1,157
    So uhhh today there is only one finished request (I was out, again), and tomorrow I'll try to get 3 done.

@KingVadanite I ended up using the colors with different opacities because I got depserate, this color scheme was just too tricky for me, but I hope you'll still like it.

[​IMG]

The reason why there is only one request today is mainly because I'm a terrible decision-maker, and couldn't make up my mind. @Setsukuri I couldn't pick one of your three skins to save my life (they're all kinda nice TwT), so if you could help me with this I would greatly apreciate it (I mean I could also just od all three of them, but then I'd still need one I could do now because I got by thread order this time, and then I'd do the other two later if there's even time for that).
  6. ThatOneWolfe

ThatOneWolfe Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +70
    Can you do signature pictures? If so:
    Skin: https://namemc.com/skin/a1792a5b0499535f
    Color Palette (I think these colors might be interesting but if you want to change them it's up to you.) Also, the line art can be your choice, I mean it's you drawing the piece! :p https://coolors.co/export/png/1b2f33-28502e-47682c-e4572e-f3a712
    Pose: (if it's not too hard can you have the pose lying on some sort of Beach Towel?)
    Random Fact: The Pigeon can sometimes be called the "Rock Dove"

I love all the art you've drawn and I find it totally amazing, maybe you could teach me sometime! XD
  7. Faysilverwood

Faysilverwood Famous

Ratings:
    +1,157
    I can't believe it. I spent most of my day with drawing these requests and I still couldn't get 3 requests done today, it was probably me getting distracted for an hour or two and waking up late. I'll finish it tomorrow, and from tomorrow on I'll try to do one request a day, but I can't guarantee that I'll be successful, which kind of annoys me, to be honest.

@Setsukuri I had way too much fun with this, and I hope that I drew it right, if I didn't feel free to call me straight up stupid. I kind of used your current profile picture as a hair reference and help to guess what the skin is, I guessed it's something robot/cyborg-ish?

[​IMG]

Oof, I hope I did this right because I'm not sure, but I'm actually very happy with this one (you can still call me stupid if I did it wrong, I promise I won't hold a grudge).

@DaSushi This was actually interesting, I've never drawn a bear before. It's probably pretty obvious that I rarely draw animals in general, but I think I did decently? It just looks kind of bald to me since I'm used to drawing hair etc.? Idek? I'm kind of proud of the kinomo though, the pattern took a while, but what I am actually the happiest about is the hand with the peace-sign. That hand seems like the best hand I've ever drawn! This request in general was a pretty decent one anyways, there is nothing that really bothers me too much.

[​IMG]

Today was a decent day, I just wish I would've gotten more done. Have a nice day, everyone.
    • HYPE! HYPE! x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. DaSushi

DaSushi HnS Ice Bearator ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ♡ | 日本語 Moderator

Ratings:
    +6,924
    OMG, THANK YOU BB THIS IS SO CUTE!! I LOVE IT!
  9. Setsukuri

Setsukuri Famous

Ratings:
    +311
    Holy moley. This is absolutely amazing! Thank you so much! <3
  10. Faysilverwood

Faysilverwood Famous

Ratings:
    +1,157
    This week has been fairly unproductive, which is kind of my fault, but I also don't have time to even finish one request in an evening if I don't rush it a bit.

@xXPumpkitoXx For some reason I actually planned this a bit, instead of just intuitively going into this, even made a concept sketch... I guess I got nervous because I had to plan two people into a picture. I actually did this on Monday, the sketch on Sunday, I'll put both in the spoiler. This request turned out pretty decently, if I would be drawing characters instead of people, I'd call Pumpkito "Milk chocolate" and Atramensia "Strawberry-mint chocolate", they would be cute little bunny people, I have no idea how I came up with this, it just kind of came to my mind when I saw the finished piece. >w<

[​IMG]

Weird sketch thing (Look I even colored it):
    [​IMG]

@Fluffah I finished this one today. I mean, I kind of did most of the stuff yesterday and then colored in the hair today. I don't know why, but the fact that the hair is purely the color of the lineart is very satisfying, perhaps it's because it's the first time it's like this, usually the hair is always a lighter color. Also had a lot of fun with the flowers. Feel free to request art again, and I'll be sure to get to it if there is time after the other requests.

[​IMG]

On a side note, I made a little edit to my rules: If you want to request art and also want me to draw other people, friends family etc., I want to get the approval of those people via forums, since these reqeusts are forums only anyways. In the future this'll be different, I hope.

Have a nice day/night, everyone, I hope I'll get more stuff done this weekend!
    • Award Worthy Award Worthy x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  11. xXPumpkitoXx

xXPumpkitoXx The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +494
    @Faysilverwood

thank you so much!!! i absolutely love it ♥
    i love everything about the drawing gosh; i really hope you consider commissioning, youre very generous for making your requests free ;w; thank you very very much
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  12. Fluffah

Fluffah Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +351
    oh my god its so cute!! tysm!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. Faysilverwood

Faysilverwood Famous

Ratings:
    +1,157
    Look! A productive day, and I even had time to play some games. ^-^

@Leafodil I am happy to draw you again, and especially if I can also bring a smile to you friends with it!
    This chibi sketch probably has the closest to realistic proportions from all the requests on this thread, because I do an "arm around shoulder" pose with chibi proportions. I also like this color palette, it gives me this kind of old picture feel. >w<

[​IMG]

@Xoruu o// I was set on the diciosn that I will definitely post the two requests in one post.
    @Angelbae If you don't approve of this, please tell me over dms, and I'll take the artwork down in no time.
    Oh a side note, I am very happy with the horns, tail and ribbon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tomorrow will hopefully be just as great as today, I hope you have a nice rest of the day/night, reader!
    • Award Worthy Award Worthy x 2
    • List
  14. xcru

xcru The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +578

Very adorable, thank you once again buddy great work indeed.

:>

15. Asheras

Asheras The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +6,045
    Omg Fay this is so amazing, @IAmTheToaster and I love them ahhh ❤️❤️❤️
  16. Faysilverwood

Faysilverwood Famous

Ratings:
    +1,157
    I feel like I'm seeing a light at the end of a tunnel, I can't believe I only have about 5 requests left, and that I'll probably be able to finish them all, basing this statement off of how it ended last time... hehe.
    Anyways! Here's what I did today, assuming that I won't have time for the rest of the day, worst case I'll just edit this post or do another one. owo

@Octofuse I really enjoyed this request (I feel like I've been enjoying every recent request, maybe a break was good), even though it took me quite a while to figure out how to se the colors you provided.

[​IMG]

@Owdra I'm glad I got to draw you again, this artwork turned out so nicely, and I love the flowercrown. >w<

[​IMG]

Anyways, This will stay open, even after I finish all the current requests, I also already have plans for Halloween and Christmas, I'm not sure if I'll do a thread about it or not though... we'll just have to see.
    Have a nice day, reader!
  17. syds

syds V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,891
    You just keep getting better wow ;v; <3

Can't wait for my second request (if you haven't forgotten about it c: )
  18. Faysilverwood

Faysilverwood Famous

Ratings:
    +1,157
    Oh don’t you worry, I haven’t forgotten about it yet, already rechecked the skins and thought about it. ~wo
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  19. Octofuse

Octofuse Well Known Bee Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +59
    OMG TYSM!!! That's so adorable! o:
  20. syds

syds V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,891
    Ahhh I can't wait ;a;