Weird weekend-weekdays thing [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Art and Graphics' started by Faysilverwood, Aug 13, 2018.

?

Hi.

1. Hello!

2. Hi

3. Greetings!

4. Salutations!

5. I don't want to say hello to you.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roquo

roquo Well Known Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +242
    Oh by the way, @Ced and @roquo I denied your requests because I suspect that you did not read the Rules and Info.

That was totally my bad, I learned to skim over things. I fixed the fact if it helps:)
  2. TotallyQuackers

TotallyQuackers The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +1,465
    This is amazing! It is absolutely perfect, thank you so much @Faysilverwood! c:
  3. Ced

Ced Regular Bee Gold Member

Ratings:
    +31
    oh, I'm so sorry!! I totally missed the random fact about pigeons part, that was my bad! I changed my random fact if that helps, though I definitely understand denying it, best of luck to the other ones!
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  4. Setsukuri

Setsukuri Famous

Ratings:
    +311
    saw the pfps you made and I was like "these are incredible"

Skin: https://namemc.com/skin/d6ba41013f680560 or https://namemc.com/skin/06a91656d52af0de or
    https://namemc.com/skin/4d919bcfcf51f4bc
    (your choice)
    Color palette (I found my own for this and the internet was very helpful): https://coolors.co/042484-0044b3-4f8fd0-3e81b6-98b8c2
    Pose (not necessary) *edited*: any, and have the scarf flapping in the wind or something similar if you do skin 1
    Random fact (necessary): apparently one can find pigeons in an underground train station (I have a picture)
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  5. DaSushi

DaSushi HnS Ice Bearator ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ♡ | 日本語 Moderator

Ratings:
    +6,923
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  6. xXPumpkitoXx

xXPumpkitoXx The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +494
    I'll be requesting for myself and my boyfriend, so I don't mind if you draw us together or separate!! I really love your art style, its cute and very clean!! Thank you so much, and if you're ever interested in an art trade or just requesting a piece of art from me just PM me on here! it's the least i can do ♥

Skin:
    Pumpkito
    Atramensia
    Color palette:
    Palette for Pumpkito
    Palette for Atramensia
    Pose: Anything is fine!!
    Random fact: I found your art because of all the profile pigeons on forums! ♥
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  7. Fluffah

Fluffah Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +351
  8. Asheras

Asheras The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +6,045
    Am I too late to this? oof? I know you just recently drew me a lovely portrait in an orange color palette like we discussed on your profile wall I think, but if you feel like doing another, I'd love one for me and my bff stevAn <33 edit: I just saw that you would be v busy from now on for a while so that's totally okay, like.. take your time, hell, you don't even have to do this one if you don't want, don't stress yourself over it girl. ilysm

Skins: Leafodil (my skin) & IAmTheToaster (his skin)
    Color palette: this thing
    Pose: idk something cheesy like my arm around his shoulder and him looking shy like usual
    Random fact:
    During the first World War, a pigeon named Cher Ami (dear friend) saved the lives of many French soldiers by carrying a message across enemy lines in the heat of battle. Cher Ami was shot in the chest and the leg, losing most of the leg to which the message was attached, but continued the 25-minute flight avoiding shrapnel and poison gas to get the message home. Cher Ami was awarded the French ‘Croix de Guerre’ medal for heroic service.
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. xcru

xcru The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +578

Skin: Xoruu
    Color palette:

Pose: Surprise me.
    Random fact: They can find their way back to the nest from 1300 miles away.

Skin: Angelbae
    Color palette
    :
    Pose: Surprise me.
    Random fact: Some pigeons distract falcons with white rump feather.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  10. Aajah

Aajah V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +1,646
    Good luck with the drawings! Very well made :)
  11. Mxdoc

Mxdoc Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +369
    Hey I saw my friend Tigress with your art as her avatar, she recommended me to you.
    I love your art and hopefully you could make me an avatar as well <3

Skin: https://namemc.com/profile/Mxdoc.2
    Color palette (you have to find your own palette for this, the internet offers enough of them trust me): https://gyazo.com/a24cba5bbd594dc2c46990a071f742a8?token=3cf02e56477290a55a1d8cca5dcbce8e
    Pose (not necessary): I couldn't think of many poses sorry ;w;
    Random fact (necessary): As you can tell I'm a huge spiderman fan, my favourite is Tom Holland!
  12. Faysilverwood

Faysilverwood Famous

Ratings:
    +1,157
    Guess who is finally back from vacation and ready to work, or something like that... ?!
    ... probably not only me, welcome back, if anyone here is back from vacation too!

I decided to take the time today to edit the original thread post a bit (I constantly make some small changes, trying to make it better, but don't worry, the rules are still the same!) and do the two request that I didn't get to do before, and then I realized that I am a bit rusty, darn it, 2,5weeks! I think I'll still be able to do fine, I think!
    The biggest edit was that I added some more info to the info in the Rules, all it says is that you don't have to follow me on forums or be my friend to request art, because sometimes people randomly follow me and I'm not sure if they just do it because they do it or because they think they need to do that to request art, or something like that. ._.
    Anyways, I'll try to get back to the routine from before with two requests a day.

@Ced I am sorry for having drawn the funkiest tv I have ever drawn in your request, because this is actually the first time I draw one of these old tvs/screens/whatdoyoucallthems. Working with the given colors was also interesting, since I was really tempted to add a darker version of every color for the shadows. xP
    I am proud of the screen though.
    [​IMG]

@roquo I was also very challenged by your palette, and ended up adding a dark color for the lineart. Also today seemed to be "drawing shiny surfaces"-day or something, both skins have some kind of shiny surface (screen/glasses)!

[​IMG]

Oh by the way @Fluffah and @Mxdoc I suspect that you didn't really read all the rules and info or something like that, so please re-read it and correct your request so I can also accept and do your art requests later!

edit: having some issues with the pictures, one moment please.
    edit2: Oh nevermind, the issues seemed to have fixed themself after I reloaded the page. If you happen to be unable to see them, dm me and I'll resend your requests to you over discord.
  13. Octofuse

Octofuse Well Known Bee Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +59
  14. roquo

roquo Well Known Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +242
    @Faysilverwood
    @roquo I was also very challenged by your palette, and ended up adding a dark color for the lineart. Also today seemed to be "drawing shiny surfaces"-day or something, both skins have some kind of shiny surface (screen/glasses)!

[​IMG]

I love this so much!!! I can't thank you enough! It's so beautiful<3
  15. Owdra

Owdra Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +462
  16. TinyYanny

TinyYanny Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +121
  17. Ced

Ced Regular Bee Gold Member

Ratings:
    +31
    oh my god, this looks amazing!! Thank you so much!
  18. Faysilverwood

Faysilverwood Famous

Ratings:
    +1,157
    So yesterday I barely managed to finish two requests, because I spent a lot of time with trying to figure out why I can't add downloaded brushes to my csp, I still haven't figured it out to be honest, and it makes me really mad. TwT

Anyways, I will probably continue trying to figure it out today, so there are only 3 finished art requests for today and yesterday.

@Willicm and @Skylcr I tried to make these two match in size and stuff, and after looking at both skins I realized that the threads on the holes on the shirts were not blood... I thought it was because I looked at the first skin first and it was red... haha... sorry.
    I also feel like the eyes on the second pic are bigger, sorry for that too. ._.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

@Gammmy I had fun today. While drawing your request I talked to my brother a bit, and we started to mess around, a bit. And later on I was in a call and started messing around again, a bit... no quality was harmed, I think, I only ended up with three versions of the request, I've already dm'ed you one of them, the other two are the normal request and a mster piece that the whole world should totally be able to see.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you don't like it please tell me and I'll take the masterpiece down again, and feel free to use it however you want. xD

Also on a side note, I removed the side project in my original thread post, I'm going to do something else with it now.

Have a nice day everyone, I'll hopefully be back with 2 requests a day tomorrow!
    I will only be able to keep this up until Sunday though, then I'll have to slow down, maybe a lot maybe only a bit, I don't know yet.
  19. Gammmy

Gammmy Missing-nin Moderator

Ratings:
    +464
    Thank you sooo much i love them all, I'm glad you had fun with them too! THANK YOU AGAIN
  20. Faysilverwood

Faysilverwood Famous

Ratings:
    +1,157
    I'm glad I managed to finish this so quickly, since I might be busy for the rest of the day (for the first time of this week I'll be leaving my house, om ._.).

@Chummie I really enjoyed drawing the hair and flowers to be honest.
    [​IMG]

@NTMNathan thank you for requesting again, I guess. xD This requests looks a bit funky, I don't know why, it's probably the legs because I suck at drawing legs. But I'm actually more bothered about how the colors make it seem like a different skin, where have I gone wrong???
    The jacket looks nice though, first time where this kind of jacket actually looks good, all my other attempts looked kind of weird.

[​IMG]

After Sunday I'll be slowing down with the progress, so if I keep up this speed until Sunday I'll get 6/11 requests done, or I could probably finish them all within these 2 and a half days, but I'm too lazy, maybe I can get to 3 a day.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.