Warfare // Still planning it

Discussion in 'Arcade Game Suggestions' started by Varsel, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Varsel

Varsel V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,126
    Warfare is a game where it can be 8, 16 or 32 people playing it. It will use some sort of bracket to determine who will win this game at the end.

How do you play it?
    There is 2 on each team. So if its 8 people, there is 4 teams with 2 on each team. There will first be fight. The 4 teams will be on 2 main battles. In "stage 1" there will be 8 players fighting. It will be 1 team vs another team. The other 2 teams will also be fighting eachother.
    Brackets would work like this:
    [​IMG]

When both matches have finished, they will go to some sort of an finale. The winner of both matches will go to the finale. The winner of the finale is the winner of the whole game.

There should also be a fight with those 2 teams that lost their first fight. They would fight for getting the 3rd or 4th place. This is to give them another chance to win a fight that game!

The battles will also be fought with guns, so this would need a rss pack. (It is not unlimited shots, but come up to the gun you choose. It should be around 3 different guns. Im not sure if they all should deal the same damage or what, but I kinda want better options for which gun you can choose)

Everyone starts with 1 of the 3 guns you can choose between. You also starts with an leather armor, that should be able to buy customisation to. As I said, it would be the best with an rss pack aswell. That makes it more possibilities to make cosmetics aswell!

EDIT:
    Each player on each team will have a total of 3 lifes. You will respawn instant after your death, and 1 shot should deal 4 hearts as damage. When both of your teammates lost the 3 lives they had, then they loose the fight against their opponents. They got 3minutes for each "fight" to beat their opponents. (Please shorten the timer if it needs. If one team needs to wait too long for 3 minutes, you could rather do so it was the team with most kills that would win.)
    How do you win?
    You first need to win the first match, when you win it you will be qualified for the next match, aka the finale. The team that wins the finale, wins the game. This is for 8 players though, and it would be more fights if you`ll add 16 or even 32. It will increase the time of each game though.

What makes it fun?
    Well, it`s competetive and I guess it will never be the same. You get different opponents, each being good on individual things. It will be an challenge, and who doesn`t like an challenge? ;)

What makes it re-playable?
    As I just said, its competetive and the matches will never be the same! It will give you an challenge, and you may need tactics to win games. I guess people talking have an advantage, but 2 people that doesn`t know eachothers should be able to fight well together. I also think many maps would make it funnier!

What sort of maps would fit in?
    Well, I guess most warzone- maps would fit in the best. But it can be everything, you can be in a house or outside in a warzone. It`s so many themes that might work on this game. (Though warzone maps would probably best fit in)
    Have to be decent big, and some "hiding spots" in the middle. You would need to be able to "hide" somewhere. Would like some sort of a map like this, just in MC:
    [​IMG]
    Will it be cosmetics?
    Why not? It can be all from different sort of armors to the gun.​

STILL THINKING ABOUT MORE THAT COULD BE ADDED.

If you think I missed something, or something wasnt very clear please say that in the comments below. I will then edit it and try to explain it better. Also please tell me if I should change something;)

Thanks for reading this and have a nice day!:)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  2. TNTDragonMC

TNTDragonMC V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,778
    The tournament system seems very similar to SG: Heroes, jsut with 2 players per team and guns. My worry is that SG:Heroes isn't very popular, so would the resource puck with guns be enough to make a tournament-based minigame popular?
  3. Varsel

Varsel V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,126
    Not sure, but I hope so. I am also trying to find things that can change this game idea a bit more. But it takes time, atleast for me. Since im not creative when it comes to thinking.

And I see your point. Well, im not sure. But I hope they can atleast give it a try. I guess it will also attract people interested in fighting with guns instead of normal sword and bow.
  4. PenguinClub

PenguinClub Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +79
    I like the idea!
  5. Hwamz

Hwamz The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,166
    I like the idea yes this is a necropost sorry ;w;
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List