1. BEFORE POSTING: Please search our support page for the quickest answer!
Dismiss Notice
DO NOT POST APPEALS IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS

Usage of tokens

Discussion in 'The Hive Discussion' started by FstMario, Aug 12, 2019.

1. FstMario

FstMario Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +35
    I was wondering if there was any method, or if not, for the implementation of different methods to use tokens.

Apart from the roles alike Traitor or Herobrine you can purchase, there isn't really much else you can do with tokens, other than getting cosmetics. I'd rather not personally buy all the cosmetics across every gamemode simply because I have the ability to, when grinding for points in a gamemode, and racking up probably 30k a day or so at a time.

I mean generally, that itself is enough to cover a whole gamemode, so it would only take a month before I could use them all to get every cosmetic in gamemodes. Of course, the debate whether it's too easy to get tokens or whether they should be nerfed isn't exactly what I had in mind, it would be a way to exchange them for, perhaps, buycraft items alike Stat reset tokens, or even lucky crates.

If this feature existed already, my bad, but other than gamemode cosmetics, what else can I do with tokens?
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Scmuel

Scmuel Mood Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,354
    Currently, you can use tokens to buy game roles & in-game cosmetics as well as Hub cosmetics. In Hub you can purchase hats and a speed effect.

Having the option to buy Lucky Crates using tokens would be great, but I guess you can easily get them by playing Hide and Seek, as every 5 levels you get a free one. As well as this, the Lucky Crates are one of the best items, in my opinion, on the store and they might become less valued if you give players more options to get them in-game. However, this would work well if new store items were introduced.

But yes, I would love to see more things to do with tokens - having the chance to buy more cosmetics would be great. I'd also love to see new ways to spend tokens, however, I'm not sure what that could be. :eek:
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List