Restaurant Rush Upgrades?

Discussion in 'Arcade Games' started by MarcusMC, Jun 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarcusMC

MarcusMC Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +19
    Hey Guys!

I thought there should be a few upgrade ideas out there for Restaurant Rush, so I decided to implement some into this thread! Now, I do get carried away considering I have no idea how plugin creating works, so some of the ideas may be impossible to make, though, I just thought I'd make the ideas.

Side note, these ideas are pieced from many different games on websites that resemble RR.

The Magazine

The magazine would be a piece of paper in the player's hotbar. When right-clicked, it would open a menu of items and powerups to buy for the restaurant. Newspaper items below:

Speed Boots
    • Cost: 10 points
    • Effect: The player is given boots that add a speed III effect.
    • Description: Buy some snazzy running shoes to run faster in your restaurant!

Steve the Chef

• Cost: 40 points
    • Effect: An NPC with the steve skin is summoned at the kitchen. Right click to receive food that customers need.
    • Description: Hire a chef to hand you random food items requested by customers!

Ads

• Cost: 25 points
    • Effect: Triples the amount of villagers that spawn for 20 seconds.
    • Description: Pay to have ads spread all across The Hive! The buzz will get around and so will customers!

Decorations

• Cost: 20 points
    • Effect: Doubles the amount of points received by customers and halves the speed at which customers leave.
    • Description: Happy walls are always gonna give you more tips! Spice up your restaurant to maintain customer appeal and patience!
  2. M8Soar

M8Soar Regular Bee Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +13
    I think this is kinda cool but to OP.
  3. Tzuyu

Tzuyu The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +724
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.