Draw It Trophy for profiles?

Discussion in 'Arcade Games' started by iDreaminq, May 23, 2020 at 5:57 PM.

1. iDreaminq

iDreaminq NewBee Gold Member

Ratings:
    +18
    Hi! I noticed that most of the arcade games and regular games have trophies for when you complete all the achievements. Is there a reason why there isn’t a trophy or badge created for completing all the DrawIt achievements?? Thanks!! C:
  2. Juracan

Juracan Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +698
    as far as I know it never had a trophy, and it most likely will not ever be added since they are removing the achievement system
  3. Zyons

Zyons Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +218
    Speaking of trophies, I honestly hope the devs could fix the Lab's 100 Atoms achievement before Java 2 release. It's been broken for years and nothing has been done despite me messaging Myles about it a while back.
    So I guess that means a missing trophy for both of us oof.
  4. iDreaminq

iDreaminq NewBee Gold Member

Ratings:
    +18
    They're not removing all of the achievements in the Hive system, are they?
  5. tinylilcactus

tinylilcactus Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +13
    I really doubt it'll be fixed since they're completely getting rid of achievements in Java 2.0, and that's the priority right now. There'd be little point in fixing that achievement just to remove it a few weeks later!

As far as I know you can still view achievements somewhere (the forum maybe?) but they're being completely removed from the game and replaced with hub quest kinda things (e.g. maybe one day you'll get "Destroy 2 beds in Bed Wars" or something, I think!) :)