the sims

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by louise25, Feb 23, 2018.

1. louise25

louise25 Famous Gold Member

Ratings:
    +1,116
    what does everyone think of the sims, which ones do you play, have you got all of the patchs,
  2. bedrocksugi

bedrocksugi Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +21
    I love it, its like second life

I never played it tho (my brother does)
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2018
  3. Joksu202

Joksu202 V.I.BEE Gold Member

Ratings:
    +2,273
    Brilliant game-series! I love it! Second favorite after Minecraft!

I used to play 2 of The Sims 2 in Playstation 2, Pet's and Castaway. Skipped The Sims 3 for some reason... I was going to get it then I heard 4th one coming soon so I left it there. The Sims 4 is the best! I have all game-packs (expect Vampires), expansion packs and almost all of stuff packs. Now that I listed them all, EA and Origin are quite money hungry, aren't they? Just like Nintendo...
  4. Epp

Epp The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +912
    I used to play Sims 3 and 4 all the time and had a lot of game packs.

I had the pets+ game pack on Sims 3 once and I was practicing jumping on my horse, got risky, and decided to do the fire hoop.
    needless to say, my sim went up in flames and came back as a ghost and kept riding.
  5. louise25

louise25 Famous Gold Member

Ratings:
    +1,116
    yeah I use to play it on play station as well my brother give me his account as he got tried of the game still looking to get the game packs waiting for a sale or giveaway and yes there are but going to be the same with sims 5 as well

the pets game is very cute

I use to play them, but it got too much, the packs should be free, as you payed a lot of money for the bass game
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2018
  6. Slif

Slif V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,936
    dated a vampire then ended up killing him and our children. that explains how sims is going so far
  7. Jcseh

Jcseh Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +627
    I love it so baaaddd ahhh. My fav one is sims 3 because of the opened world! It makes game way more interesting <3
  8. _Stell

_Stell Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +546
    Got Sims 4 (all ep except pets and lots of stuff and game packs) and Sims 3 (Uni life, island paradise, generations, pets, seasons)
    I prefer sims 3 over sims 4 because I love the open world and the color picker thingy for like everything because in Sims 4 you have to choose from the limited options that come with the game. Also I just like how the Sims 3 is played more I guess. I've watched sims lps since i was probably 9 but got sims 4 last year and sims 3 a few months after that.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Breeeze

Breeeze a slight wind Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,490
    I sometimes jump on and play the sims when I'm bored and make the weirdest people and houses c;
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  10. orelsinge

orelsinge Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +110
    I bought Sims 3 when it first came out, and I played it a lot until my dudes died bc upsetti :c

A friend of mine let me play their Sims 4, and I didn't really like it so all I ever did was build houses cx
  11. Asheras

Asheras The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +6,005
    Really great game! I played it all the time several years back, but my pet cat died in the game, and I was so upset that I stopped playing. Haven't touched it since, aha
  12. Dark_

Dark_ Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +314
    I used to play The Sims 3 all the time through high school, then got The Sims 4 and I didn't like it nearly as much so I kinda stopped playing it as often. But now I have gotten back into watching youtubers play The Sims and now I've started playing Sims 4 again. It's not as good as the Sims 3, which I had almost all of the expansion packs for and played for hours on end. The Sims 4 is enjoyable and I like playing it, but I felt I had more choice and freedom with the Sims 3.
  13. Flynker

Flynker Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +5
    The last Sims I remember is The Sims 2.
    Pleasant game, as a child I spent a lot of time furnishing homes. I still remember cheat "klapaucius" ^^
    I would like such passwords to work in other games like PoE.
    If so, after Klapaucius worked in PoE and you could get free poe currency, as in Sims in PoE, you would get 1000 exalted orbs.
    Funny.
    Well, it depends on what you are looking for, many of us are strongly convinced that our views are right. While preparing the calculations using Excel, I was thinking about the tables and what the margin can be obtained on the sales of the Exalted orb and PoE currency. You can buy Exalted orbs and you can buy PoE currency, but it will only make you happy for a short while, but if you want to experience happiness, you must learn to enjoy small things. So you can buy the Path of Exile currency
    https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018