The Meme Team

Discussion in 'SkyGiants Clans' started by Bismark, Jun 18, 2016.

1. izeraman

izeraman The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +672
    Numero Uno. Do you meme like a dream?

I dream like the meme dream meme dream team dream meme.

Deux. What's your favourite meme lad?

The one with the meme on it.

Three. Picture this, you find yourself in a desert after trying to imitate and desert survival show. You quickly learned that you cannot imitate the show and so find yourself stuck with only one piece of chewing gum, a helicopter blade, 2 memes and a 'Cory in the House' box-set. You begin to walk, on your left in a spongegar meme and on the right a dank pepe. The spongegar encourages you to make use of what you have to kill the pepe, however the pepe urges you to trek onward throughout the desert. You think to yourself, You have been given these items for a reason, you look at the items and ponder. What do you do next?

I do the hokey kokey and turn around because that’s what it’s all about.

4. Why is your answer to the previous question wrong?

Because everything you know is a lie.

Fivo. If you had to use an Alex or Steve skin, which would you use and why?

Steve as original is the best.

666. #Feelthebern or Kanye 2020?

Why not Zoidburg?

7. Give us your skype lads (you can message me, amino or splodger if ya want)

You know it already. :p

8. I feel like we should have a sky giants question, so what's your favourite sky giant team colour?

Magenta because reasons.

9. What colour do you want your name to be lad?

A lovely orange colour.
  2. Bismark

Bismark a class guy with class glasses VIP

Ratings:
    +4,849
    Accepted ladssss sorry for the late replyyy, welcom 2 memes
  3. TheJasmine

TheJasmine The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +1,006

Yes, meme is love meme is life

Pepe or Spongegar I can't choose

Three. Picture this, you find yourself in a desert after trying to imitate and desert survival show. You quickly learned that you cannot imitate the show and so find yourself stuck with only one piece of chewing gum, a helicopter blade, 2 memes and a 'Cory in the House' box-set. You begin to walk, on your left in a spongegar meme and on the right a dank pepe. The spongegar encourages you to make use of what you have to kill the pepe, however the pepe urges you to trek onward throughout the desert. You think to yourself, I have been given these items for a reason, you look at the items and ponder. What do you do next?

Cry

My answer isn't wrong lad, don't you even dare to say it's wrong

Steve, cause everything what a Steve does looks derpy and funny to me

Jasmine

Mark has my skype xoxoxo

8. I feel like we should have a sky giants question, so what's your favourite sky giant team colour?

Magenta or blue

Pink pls
  4. Janiro

Janiro Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +87
    Numero Uno. Do you meme like a dream? memes are life, memes are love <3
    Deux. What's your favourite meme lad? here come dat boi... oh sh!t waddup!
    Three. Picture this, you find yourself in a desert after trying to imitate and desert survival show. You quickly learned that you cannot imitate the show and so find yourself stuck with only one piece of chewing gum, a helicopter blade, 2 memes and a 'Cory in the House' box-set. You begin to walk, on your left in a spongegar meme and on the right a dank pepe. The spongegar encourages you to make use of what you have to kill the pepe, however the pepe urges you to trek onward throughout the desert. You think to yourself, I have been given these items for a reason, you look at the items and ponder. What do you do next? i'll probably die cus i just died to confusion xD
    4. Why is your answer to the previous question wrong? ik, im good at this c:
    Fivo. If you had to use an Alex or Steve skin, which would you use and why? alex is hot
    666. #Feelthebern or Kanye 2020? #vote4datboi <3
    7. Give us your skype lads (you can message me, amino or splodger if ya want) janiro98 (that finnish dude)
    8. I feel like we should have a sky giants question, so what's your favourite sky giant team colour? gren
    9. What colour do you want your name to be lad? purple? c:
  5. Scratchyyy

Scratchyyy Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +107
    Numero Uno. Do you meme like a dream? Yes
    Deux. What's your favourite meme lad? Yes
    Three. Picture this, you find yourself in a desert after trying to imitate and desert survival show. You quickly learned that you cannot imitate the show and so find yourself stuck with only one piece of chewing gum, a helicopter blade, 2 memes and a 'Cory in the House' box-set. You begin to walk, on your left in a spongegar meme and on the right a dank pepe. The spongegar encourages you to make use of what you have to kill the pepe, however the pepe urges you to trek onward throughout the desert. You think to yourself, I have been given these items for a reason, you look at the items and ponder. What do you do next? Yes
    4. Why is your answer to the previous question wrong? Yes
    Fivo. If you had to use an Alex or Steve skin, which would you use and why? Yes
    666. #Feelthebern or Kanye 2020? Yes
    7. Give us your skype lads (you can message me, amino or splodger if ya want)Yes
    8. I feel like we should have a sky giants question, so what's your favourite sky giant team colour? Yes
    9. What colour do you want your name to be lad? Does my profile picture answer ur question?
  6. Axudus

Axudus Talk of the Town Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +277
    Numero Uno. Do you meme like a dream? yaaaassss...kys
    Deux. What's your favourite meme lad? Gnome Star
    Three. Picture this, you find yourself in a desert after trying to imitate and desert survival show. You quickly learned that you cannot imitate the show and so find yourself stuck with only one piece of chewing gum, a helicopter blade, 2 memes and a 'Cory in the House' box-set. You begin to walk, on your left in a spongegar meme and on the right a dank pepe. The spongegar encourages you to make use of what you have to kill the pepe, however the pepe urges you to trek onward throughout the desert. You think to yourself, I have been given these items for a reason, you look at the items and ponder. What do you do next? Stop, drop and roll
    4. Why is your answer to the previous question wrong? u
    Fivo. If you had to use an Alex or Steve skin, which would you use and why? pepe bc pepe is bae
    666. #Feelthebern or Kanye 2020? Yeezy FTW
    7. Give us your skype lads (you can message me, amino or splodger if ya want) katjazerwick
    8. I feel like we should have a sky giants question, so what's your favourite sky giant team colour? not blue
    9. What colour do you want your name to be lad? A dark crismon golden yellow (I enjoy being invisible Rip)

Hello darkness my old friend
  7. Sheridxn

Sheridxn Famous

Ratings:
    +137
    Numero Uno. Do you meme like a dream? I dream like a meme
    Deux. What's your favourite meme lad? Spongegar is me
    Three. Picture this, you find yourself in a desert after trying to imitate and desert survival show. You quickly learned that you cannot imitate the show and so find yourself stuck with only one piece of chewing gum, a helicopter blade, 2 memes and a 'Cory in the House' box-set. You begin to walk, on your left in a spongegar meme and on the right a dank pepe. The spongegar encourages you to make use of what you have to kill the pepe, however the pepe urges you to trek onward throughout the desert. You think to yourself, I have been given these items for a reason, you look at the items and ponder. What do you do next? Make a meme out of it
    4. Why is your answer to the previous question wrong? Why is my wrong the answer
    Fivo. If you had to use an Alex or Steve skin, which would you use and why? Alex because im small
    666. #Feelthebern or Kanye 2020? KANYE 2020 LADS
    7. Give us your skype lads (you can message me, amino or splodger if ya want) U have it already markypoo
    8. I feel like we should have a sky giants question, so what's your favourite sky giant team colour? Magenta bc its like magneto and my hair is like rogue :>
    9. What colour do you want your name to be lad? black like my soul right
  8. Bismark

Bismark a class guy with class glasses VIP

Ratings:
    +4,849
    welcom 2 mems
  9. Mallenn

Mallenn The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +915
    Numero Uno. Do you meme like a dream? you know my memes r dreams bbg
    Deux. What's your favourite meme lad? :^ ) sanic : ^ )
    Three. Picture this, you find yourself in a desert after trying to imitate and desert survival show. You quickly learned that you cannot imitate the show and so find yourself stuck with only one piece of chewing gum, a helicopter blade, 2 memes and a 'Cory in the House' box-set. You begin to walk, on your left in a spongegar meme and on the right a dank pepe. The spongegar encourages you to make use of what you have to kill the pepe, however the pepe urges you to trek onward throughout the desert. You think to yourself, I have been given these items for a reason, you look at the items and ponder. What do you do next? go to sleep
    4. Why is your answer to the previous question wrong? I'm never wrong
    Fivo. If you had to use an Alex or Steve skin, which would you use and why? steve cus steve is daddy
    666. #Feelthebern or Kanye 2020? i support myself for president
    7. Give us your skype lads (you can message me, amino or splodger if ya want) ya know i have it bb
    8. I feel like we should have a sky giants question, so what's your favourite sky giant team colour? i like geen bc ya know.. rhymes with meme : ' )
    9. What colour do you want your name to be lad? the beard is brown
  10. frrank

frrank The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,305
    Good Luck! c:
  11. SpoopyKarrotz

SpoopyKarrotz Talk of the Town Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +47
    Numero Uno. Do you meme like a dream? sure
    Deux. What's your favourite meme lad? what kiwi said
    Three. Picture this, you find yourself in a desert after trying to imitate and desert survival show. You quickly learned that you cannot imitate the show and so find yourself stuck with only one piece of chewing gum, a helicopter blade, 2 memes and a 'Cory in the House' box-set. You begin to walk, on your left in a spongegar meme and on the right a dank pepe. The spongegar encourages you to make use of what you have to kill the pepe, however the pepe urges you to trek onward throughout the desert. You think to yourself, I have been given these items for a reason, you look at the items and ponder. What do you do next? Open the door. Get on the floor. Everybody walk the dinosaur!1!!!1 <----- this
    4. Why is your answer to the previous question wrong? Because trump sold all the dinosaurs to Gandhi for his zoo on the moon <---- she aint wrong
    Fivo. If you had to use an Alex or Steve skin, which would you use and why? A steve bcuz they r biggr and scry, liek me!1!! <-- yes
    666. #Feelthebern or Kanye 2020? #Trump4/20!
    7. Give us your skype lads (you can message me, amino or splodger if ya want) ask kiwi
    8. I feel like we should have a sky giants question, so what's your favourite sky giant team colour? grentolue
    9. What colour do you want your name to be lad? pick one
  12. SilverAssassin_

SilverAssassin_ Talk of the Town Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +82
    Numero Uno. Do you meme like a dream? I breath memes all the time and exhale fresher ones
    Deux. What's your favourite meme lad? Me life m8 Jk i do take a liking to the spongegar mem
    Three. Picture this, you find yourself in a desert after trying to imitate and desert survival show. You quickly learned that you cannot imitate the show and so find yourself stuck with only one piece of chewing gum, a helicopter blade, 2 memes and a 'Cory in the House' box-set. You begin to walk, on your left in a spongegar meme and on the right a dank pepe. The spongegar encourages you to make use of what you have to kill the pepe, however the pepe urges you to trek onward throughout the desert. You think to yourself, I have been given these items for a reason, you look at the items and ponder. What do you do next? Go on reddit and ask for dating advice for no reason whatsoever
    4. Why is your answer to the previous question wrong? Reddit doesn't help :(((
    Fivo. If you had to use an Alex or Steve skin, which would you use and why? Steve because his face can stare into others souls
    666. #Feelthebern or Kanye 2020? #KanyeTheBern2020000
    7. Give us your skype lads (you can message me, amino or splodger if ya want) Keep it lowkey but it's xsilver20x gr8 x's mate ik? xDDddd
    8. I feel like we should have a sky giants question, so what's your favourite sky giant team colour? I like dat green for my rareness
    9. What colour do you want your name to be lad? Red m'lady
  13. Macaa

Macaa Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +4
    1- Do you meme like a dream: Yup
    2-. What's your favourite meme lad: Meh
    3- Picture this, you find yourself in a desert after trying to imitate and desert survival show. You quickly learned that you cannot imitate the show and so find yourself stuck with only one piece of chewing gum, a helicopter blade, 2 memes and a 'Cory in the House' box-set. You begin to walk, on your left in a spongegar meme and on the right a dank pepe. The spongegar encourages you to make use of what you have to kill the pepe, however the pepe urges you to trek onward throughout the desert. You think to yourself, I have been given these items for a reason, you look at the items and ponder. What do you do next: Kill myself xD
    4- Why is your answer to the previous question wrong: bc I want c;
    5- If you had to use an Alex or Steve skin, which would you use and why: I love Alex skin cuz its more cutie ^^
    666- #Feelthebern or Kanye 2020: Kanye 2020
    7- Give us your skype lads (you can message me, amino or splodger if ya want) you got me: silentsecretsforever
    8- I feel like we should have a sky giants question, so what's your favourite sky giant team colour: Magenta and Blue(more blue than magenta xD)
    9- What colour do you want your name to be lad: Blue
  14. Kuretix

Kuretix V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +2,267
  15. Leiang

Leiang V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,574
    Numero Uno. Do you meme like a dream? Ye
    Deux. What's your favourite meme lad? It already died but spongegar
    Three. Picture this, you find yourself in a desert after trying to imitate and desert survival show. You quickly learned that you cannot imitate the show and so find yourself stuck with only one piece of chewing gum, a helicopter blade, 2 memes and a 'Cory in the House' box-set. You begin to walk, on your left in a spongegar meme and on the right a dank pepe. The spongegar encourages you to make use of what you have to kill the pepe, however the pepe urges you to trek onward throughout the desert. You think to yourself, I have been given these items for a reason, you look at the items and ponder. What do you do next? I do random things
    4. Why is your answer to the previous question wrong? Because I didn't read it.
    Fivo. If you had to use an Alex or Steve skin, which would you use and why? Steve because he's the old classic and Alex is ugly
    666. #Feelthebern or Kanye 2020? #feelthebern
    7. Give us your skype lads (you can message me, amino or splodger if ya want) haoxiang323
    8. I feel like we should have a sky giants question, so what's your favourite sky giant team colour? Green
    9. What colour do you want your name to be lad? Dark yellow
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  16. ElectrixxMLG

ElectrixxMLG Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +0
    Numero Uno. Do you meme like a dream? Yes
    Deux. What's your favourite meme lad? Dat Boi! (It already died, but it will always be in my heart...)
    Three. Picture this, you find yourself in a desert after trying to imitate and desert survival show. You quickly learned that you cannot imitate the show and so find yourself stuck with only one piece of chewing gum, a helicopter blade, 2 memes and a 'Cory in the House' box-set. You begin to walk, on your left in a spongegar meme and on the right a dank pepe. The spongegar encourages you to make use of what you have to kill the pepe, however the pepe urges you to trek onward throughout the desert. You think to yourself, I have been given these items for a reason, you look at the items and ponder. What do you do next?: Fap
    4. Why is your answer to the previous question wrong? I don't know m8.
    Fivo. If you had to use an Alex or Steve skin, which would you use and why? Steve, because Alex is ugly af
    666. #Feelthebern or Kanye 2020? #Feelthebern
    7. Give us your skype lads (you can message me, amino or splodger if ya want) electrixxlp
    8. I feel like we should have a sky giants question, so what's your favourite sky giant team colour? Magenta
    9. What colour do you want your name to be lad? Cyan
  17. Mr3lueSky

Mr3lueSky V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,573
    Numero Uno. Do you meme like a dream? Aye
    Deux. What's your favourite meme lad? Foreveralone
    Three. Picture this, you find yourself in a desert after trying to imitate and desert survival show. You quickly learned that you cannot imitate the show and so find yourself stuck with only one piece of chewing gum, a helicopter blade, 2 memes and a 'Cory in the House' box-set. You begin to walk, on your left in a spongegar meme and on the right a dank pepe. The spongegar encourages you to make use of what you have to kill the pepe, however the pepe urges you to trek onward throughout the desert. You think to yourself, I have been given these items for a reason, you look at the items and ponder. What do you do next? Melt some steel beams
    4. Why is your answer to the previous question wrong? You are wrong
    Fivo. If you had to use an Alex or Steve skin, which would you use and why? OG STEVE VINYL
    666. #Feelthebern or Kanye 2020? Kanye 2020 any day
    7. Give us your skype lads (you can message me, amino or splodger if ya want) iMusicHD
    8. I feel like we should have a sky giants question, so what's your favourite sky giant team colour? MemeGreen
    9. What colour do you want your name to be lad? PURPLEEE
  18. ViewBobbing

ViewBobbing Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +2
  19. AbdullahTrees

AbdullahTrees Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +5
    ayy lmao who doesn't?
    u w0t m9? how can ther be 1ne fav meme? ur crazy boi
    Three. Picture this, you find yourself in a desert after trying to imitate and desert survival show. You quickly learned that you cannot imitate the show and so find yourself stuck with only one piece of chewing gum, a helicopter blade, 2 memes and a 'Cory in the House' box-set. You begin to walk, on your left in a spongegar meme and on the right a dank pepe. The spongegar encourages you to make use of what you have to kill the pepe, however the pepe urges you to trek onward throughout the desert. You think to yourself, I have been given these items for a reason, you look at the items and ponder. What do you do next?
    http://imgur.com/a/U3Dz8
    Because politics Nyan Cat is evil D: That cat always steals my nachos at 4 am in the morning. I don't get it, what is wrong with that cat? That stupid rainbow trail it keeps making just hit 500,000 miles yesterday and now it's throwing a party with all of the 2009 Nyan Cat fanbois in my freaking apartment! I tried to call an exterminator but when he realized it was Nyan Cat he started shaking paws with that feline and dancing and singing Nya nya nya, arrgh! Reminds me of my stupid friend who didn't let me cheat from him in a class test about Snoop Doge. Because of that nub I only got 1337/420 and my noscoping sensei seized all my dank pepe posters and green colored fedoras! s09ifhiuaowfhuiaweifj2jr~!!!!!11 Those fedoras cost me 420 dollars! EACH! :[ Singaporean Dollars, ofc. Everyone knows that Singapore sells the dankest fedoras. I hear John Cena also came to Singapore but I didn't see him anywhere. Reports say he mysteriously vanished. Just like my fedoras :[ Oh, but a lot of dank things happened to me and Doge in Japan, including a hardscoping pleb named Spongbobe and a fake talking clothes hangar that called herself Squidward. They apparently challenged us to a 1v2 because they are weak nubs, but even with a 1v2 they got shrekt pretty badly and had to be admitted to a hospital. They were soon diagnosed with Stage II nubbiness. Whew, good thing I stayed far away from them and noscoped them safely from 2 miles away. Speaking of good things, it's also a good thing that the nub reader didn't notice that this is a parody of u w0t m8? top kek banter, as us british folk call it. Anyways, back to the visit. After the short visit in Zimbabwe, we exchanged our Murican *patriot salute* dollars to zimbabweian cents so that we could buy a new exterminator to get rid of the 9gag army that tried to invade our hotel rooms in Japan. Oh speaking of exterminator, I called one to get rid of a stupid rainbow tailed cat named Nya---- *looks at stare of OP* uh... uh-- I'm sorry, ^_^ what did you ask again? I kind of forgot :D
    I wouldn't. But Steve, cause I'm a very gud boi
    #MakeYouTubeGreatAgain *search GradeAUnderA, you'll get it*
    'woodcuttingswag' is where it's at, boi
    Any will do, we're gonna win anyway
    Green! or Orange!!!SHIFT11!1

Hope to see your answer as soon as possible, comrade
    AbdullahTrees
  20. Erngregroord

Erngregroord Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +139
    Numero Uno. Do you meme like a dream? H*ck yah
    Deux. What's your favourite meme lad? The White Supremacist. (Pepe)
    Three. Picture this, you find yourself in a desert after trying to imitate and desert survival show. You quickly learned that you cannot imitate the show and so find yourself stuck with only one piece of chewing gum, a helicopter blade, 2 memes and a 'Cory in the House' box-set. You begin to walk, on your left in a spongegar meme and on the right a dank pepe. The spongegar encourages you to make use of what you have to kill the pepe, however the pepe urges you to trek onward throughout the desert. You think to yourself, I have been given these items for a reason, you look at the items and ponder. What do you do next? leave pepe alone, hes the dank lord master
    4. Why is your answer to the previous question wrong? It isn't
    Fivo. If you had to use an Alex or Steve skin, which would you use and why? Nope
    666. #Feelthebern or Kanye 2020? Kanye 2020 boiz
    7. Give us your skype lads (you can message me, amino or splodger if ya want) Gimme dat msg pl0x
    8. I feel like we should have a sky giants question, so what's your favourite sky giant team colour? Green
    9. What colour do you want your name to be lad? Green leik pepe