The Meme Team

Discussion in 'SkyGiants Clans' started by Bismark, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Bismark

Bismark a class guy with class glasses Senior Moderator

Ratings:
    +4,786

[​IMG]
    If any of you lads can't read the clan art, we are The Meme Team (or The Mem Tem to some)
    Anyways, welcome to our edgy clan page(clan art credit to @Cek) hope you all enjoy yourselves!
    We're a bit of a different clan to your usual clan and plan to keep it different with the dankest memes!onee!1
    Bring all the memes you can to the clan and make them as edgy as they come
    I think we've been a group as a whole for nearly a year now, so we thought why not get some more lads together and make us an edgy clan full of some new memelords.
    We do play Sky Giants too because after all, we're a clan for Sky Giants. Perhaps I should have mentioned that first.

Rules (we're not boring, I promise)

1. Try be nice if you can and following server rules is appreciated
    2. Keep the memes fresh and edgy, the edgier and fresher the better
    3. We don't really mind if you're in other clans, feel free to join other clans or apply if you're already a part of one

Requirements (bit different to usual clans)
    Rather than meeting points requirements we want you lads to answer some questions:
    Numero Uno. Do you meme like a dream?
    Deux. What's your favourite meme lad?

Three. Picture this, you find yourself in a desert after trying to imitate and desert survival show. You quickly learned that you cannot imitate the show and so find yourself stuck with only one piece of chewing gum, a helicopter blade, 2 memes and a 'Cory in the House' box-set. You begin to walk, on your left in a spongegar meme and on the right a dank pepe. The spongegar encourages you to make use of what you have to kill the pepe, however the pepe urges you to trek onward throughout the desert. You think to yourself, I have been given these items for a reason, you look at the items and ponder. What do you do next?
    4. Why is your answer to the previous question wrong?
    Fivo. If you had to use an Alex or Steve skin, which would you use and why?
    666. #Feelthebern or Kanye 2020?
    7. Give us your skype lads (you can message me, amino or splodger if ya want)
    8. I feel like we should have a sky giants question, so what's your favourite sky giant team colour?
    9. What colour do you want your name to be lad?

The lads

Mem Tem Founders (legends):

(Big Otto) Bismark @Bismark
    AminoAcid (Communist) @AminoAcid
    Splodger1 (The Splopydog!) @Splodger1

The Meme Lords (the legends who are my lads):

(Princess) Numairr @NumairTR
    (Top) Cek @Cek
    Memeingless (Emi) @Memeingless
    Blue_Beetle (Lukeyboo) @TheBlueBeetle
    Pigeon_McGee (Soph the bbev) @SophOnFire
    Sylviee (11!eone!!!) @Sylviee
    PBandNelly (Nel nel) @Nellyrocks
    Romina (Romiiiiii) @RomiSonic

The Rare Pepe's (the good lads):
    TysonPhilip (Philip man) @TysonPhilip
    KiwiBunny (Captain Cauliflower / Mr Mum!) @KiwiBunny
    Conga_ (Meme Queen) @Conga_
    Apharax (i'll think of one) @Apharax
    iqiqiqrex (edgy) @iqiqiqrex
    FredrikSte (fred lad legend) @FredrikSte
    MissPinkly (it's the climbbbbbbbbb) @MissPinkly
    Crumpet (crumps mah boi) @Crumpet
    Cayc (cas cas) @Cayc
    izeraman (pub crawler) @izeraman

The Dream Memes (new members and that):

appur (sanic) @appur
    TheBlastBoi (mah boi) @TheBlastBoi
    JustAnotherNoob (noob doob) @JustAnotherNoob

Meme Trash / Skrub Muffins:
    (MiniMod) MoneyMan_Kash @Kash
    LickinDatChicken (Minion Lover) @LickinDatChicken

Meme Team Quotes (message me to add some more lads):

"Skrub Muffin" - Princess Numair

"I meme like a dream" - ShrekAsHeck (me back in the day boys)

"Guys srs question, can your bladder pop?" Kash boi

"You complete and utter block of cheese" - Splopydog

"Even cheddar is more mature than you" - Aminooo

"If it don't make dollaz it don't make sense" - Unknown legend

Clanwars

Message me and we'll discuss but we won't make any promises lads

Not sure how to end a thread like this so we'll leave you with a nice trump pepe
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  2. TysonPhilip

TysonPhilip V.I.BEE VIP

Ratings:
    +1,935
    Numero Uno. Do you meme like a dream? yes
    Deux. What's your favourite meme lad? pepe
    Three. Picture this, you find yourself in a desert after trying to imitate and desert survival show. You quickly learned that you cannot imitate the show and so find yourself stuck with only one piece of chewing gum, a helicopter blade, 2 memes and a 'Cory in the House' box-set. You begin to walk, on your left in a spongegar meme and on the right a dank pepe. The spongegar encourages you to make use of what you have to kill the pepe, however the pepe urges you to trek onward throughout the desert. You think to yourself, I have been given these items for a reason, you look at the items and ponder. What do you do next? meme
    4. Why is your answer to the previous question wrong? bc meme
    Fivo. If you had to use an Alex or Steve skin, which would you use and why? a mark skin
    666. #Feelthebern or Kanye 2020? Kanye 2020
    7. Give us your skype lads (you can message me, amino or splodger if ya want) you got me
    8. I feel like we should have a sky giants question, so what's your favourite sky giant team colour? Magenta
    9. What colour do you want your name to be lad? Dark red
  3. Varsel

Varsel V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,126
    Good luck :3
  4. KiwiBunny

KiwiBunny V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +2,938
    Numero Uno. Do you meme like a dream? yh!1!11!
    Deux. What's your favourite meme lad? m8, the terrible tiger meme! I'd post one of them here, but I think it may be a bit too edgy :(
    Three. Picture this, you find yourself in a desert after trying to imitate and desert survival show. You quickly learned that you cannot imitate the show and so find yourself stuck with only one piece of chewing gum, a helicopter blade, 2 memes and a 'Cory in the House' box-set. You begin to walk, on your left in a spongegar meme and on the right a dank pepe. The spongegar encourages you to make use of what you have to kill the pepe, however the pepe urges you to trek onward throughout the desert. You think to yourself, I have been given these items for a reason, you look at the items and ponder. What do you do next? Open the door. Get on the floor. Everybody walk the dinosaur!1!!!1
    4. Why is your answer to the previous question wrong? Because trump sold all the dinosaurs to Gandhi for his zoo on the moon :(
    Fivo. If you had to use an Alex or Steve skin, which would you use and why? A steve bcuz they r biggr and scry, liek me!1!!
    666. #Feelthebern or Kanye 2020? #Trump4/20!
    7. Give us your skype lads (you can message me, amino or splodger if ya want) :^{D U alrdy g0t et m80s
    8. I feel like we should have a sky giants question, so what's your favourite sky giant team colour? I dont want another civil war, so I like all the colours equally!
    9. What colour do you want your name to be lad? this one please :D
  5. frrank

frrank The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,305
  6. Conga_

Conga_ _ Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,396
    Numero Uno. Do you meme like a dream? no i meme like a queen
    Deux. What's your favourite meme lad? bad luck brian because its me
    Three. Picture this, you find yourself in a desert after trying to imitate and desert survival show. You quickly learned that you cannot imitate the show and so find yourself stuck with only one piece of chewing gum, a helicopter blade, 2 memes and a 'Cory in the House' box-set. You begin to walk, on your left in a spongegar meme and on the right a dank pepe. The spongegar encourages you to make use of what you have to kill the pepe, however the pepe urges you to trek onward throughout the desert. You think to yourself, I have been given these items for a reason, you look at the items and ponder. What do you do next?
    i think long and hard about my options but decide to choke on the gum cos y not
    4. Why is your answer to the previous question wrong? cos im bad at applying 4 things
    Fivo. If you had to use an Alex or Steve skin, which would you use and why? neither only non memers have them skins
    666. #Feelthebern or Kanye 2020? big daddy cameron
    7. Give us your skype lads (you can message me, amino or splodger if ya want) conga1997 boy
    8. I feel like we should have a sky giants question, so what's your favourite sky giant team colour? all of them!!1 i dont want to be waisis
    9. What colour do you want your name to be lad? orange init lad
  7. Apharax

Apharax Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +103
    Numero Uno. Do you meme like a dream? is dat even a question m8 um yes duh
    Deux. What's your favourite meme lad? Doge4Days
    Three. Picture this, you find yourself in a desert after trying to imitate and desert survival show. You quickly learned that you cannot imitate the show and so find yourself stuck with only one piece of chewing gum, a helicopter blade, 2 memes and a 'Cory in the House' box-set. You begin to walk, on your left in a spongegar meme and on the right a dank pepe. The spongegar encourages you to make use of what you have to kill the pepe, however the pepe urges you to trek onward throughout the desert. You think to yourself, I have been given these items for a reason, you look at the items and ponder. What do you do next? I stab the spongegar cos it's over-used with the helicopter blade. I then throw the box-set on the floor and it smashes. Then I mix the gum and the pepe to make a rare chewy pepe which can only be found every 10,000 posts. It then chokes me on doritos cos I favourited doge earlier on and it goes on to rule the galaxy with sanik and spoderman along side him. (the end)
    4. Why is your answer to the previous question wrong? cos spongegar is 2 strongk im sowy spongey
    Fivo. If you had to use an Alex or Steve skin, which would you use and why? Steve because I'm retro like that. Also, alex looks anorexic.
    666. #Feelthebern or Kanye 2020? Kanye cos y not
    7. Give us your skype lads (you can message me, amino or splodger if ya want) badassbananarama
    8. I feel like we should have a sky giants question, so what's your favourite sky giant team colour? mageeentaaa
    9. What colour do you want your name to be lad? weed colour
  8. iqiqiqrex

iqiqiqrex Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +9
    Uno. yeh boi
    Deux. Thug lief
    Three. I don't choose the desert, the desert chooses me
    4. 2 dank 5 meh
    Fivo. Steve cuz they pwn all n00bz
    666. #MemeForPrez
    7. eeeeeh I haz no skypez
    8. Whichever one is more dank
    9. Black cuz y not
  9. FredrikSte

FredrikSte Talk of the Town Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +306
    my entire life is a meme tbh
    the spongegar meme is gr8
    meight u lost me at "picture this"
    its not (;
    steve cuz hes a legend
    neither?
    wannabefredrikste
    8. I feel like we should have a sky giants question, so what's your favourite sky giant team colour?
    blue!
    this?
  10. Bismark

Bismark a class guy with class glasses Senior Moderator

Ratings:
    +4,786
    welcom 2 memes
  11. MissPinkly

MissPinkly Pinklyator

Ratings:
    +333

I eat, sleep, and drink meme.

I would say Pepe, because it's the one I can relate to the most.

The left shark. The answer is always the left shark.

Because the left shark is actually the right shark but if you think about it, that shark is also left.

Alex, because it's summertime and it's got a gr8 beach bod

Kanye 2020 bc legendary

YOU KNOW IT AND IT's GREAT

Green team; get out me swamp

Pink B)
  12. w4rl0rd

w4rl0rd V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +2,001
    Good luck lads

The beginning of a new legend omg
  13. Crumpet

Crumpet The Bees Knees Gold Member

Ratings:
    +3,034
    ye at least 9 hours a day
    [​IMG]
    dance
    i cant dance
    steve so i can jump into the void without being judged
    i prefer boris johnson
    m8 skype is so 2005
    sorry i cant answer this question thats giant racism
    crumpet colour (thats gold)
  14. Skeino

Skeino V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +3,571
    Numero Uno. Do you meme like a dream? My memes aren't just dreams, they're my life.

Deux. What's your favourite meme lad? Even though it's recent, it's top quality. It has to be the Spongegar aka Primitive sponge.

Three. Picture this, you find yourself in a desert after trying to imitate and desert survival show. You quickly learned that you cannot imitate the show and so find yourself stuck with only one piece of chewing gum, a helicopter blade, 2 memes and a 'Cory in the House' box-set. You begin to walk, on your left in a spongegar meme and on the right a dank pepe. The spongegar encourages you to make use of what you have to kill the pepe, however the pepe urges you to trek onward throughout the desert. You think to yourself, I have been given these items for a reason, you look at the items and ponder. What do you do next? I would throw all the items into one circle and start doing some sacred ritual with SpongeGar and Pepe in hope that Cory in the house will fly by in a helicopter whilst chewing gum and notice the dank memes.

4. Why is your answer to the previous question wrong? Boy, you know I'm right.

Fivo. If you had to use an Alex or Steve skin, which would you use and why? Steve because the Alex skin body is a fake look on what real minecraft characters are and encourage young minecraft players to be smaller and skinnier.

666. #Feelthebern or Kanye 2020? Going with Bern as Im pretty sure I was diagnosed with something terminal when Kanye announced going for president.

7. Give us your skype lads (you can message me, amino or splodger if ya want) noodlenator1337

8. I feel like we should have a sky giants question, so what's your favourite sky giant team colour? Green is the dream team

9. What colour do you want your name to be lad? Have to go for the solid blueish colour. wewlad
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  15. Appur

Appur The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,001
    Numero Uno. Do you meme like a dream? yeAh Man All tThe TIme
    Deux. What's your favourite meme lad? there can not be one my friend
    Three. Picture this, you find yourself in a desert after trying to imitate and desert survival show. You quickly learned that you cannot imitate the show and so find yourself stuck with only one piece of chewing gum, a helicopter blade, 2 memes and a 'Cory in the House' box-set. You begin to walk, on your left in a spongegar meme and on the right a dank pepe. The spongegar encourages you to make use of what you have to kill the pepe, however the pepe urges you to trek onward throughout the desert. You think to yourself, I have been given these items for a reason, you look at the items and ponder. What do you do next? cry
    4. Why is your answer to the previous question wrong? it isnt tho
    Fivo. If you had to use an Alex or Steve skin, which would you use and why? alex bc swag idk
    666. #Feelthebern or Kanye 2020? #feelthebern whAt the hell
    7. Give us your skype lads (you can message me, amino or splodger if ya want) Rainbow_Kwii yehshh
    8. I feel like we should have a sky giants question, so what's your favourite sky giant team colour? gold like all my medals
    9. What colour do you want your name to be lad? blue like sanic

i should be owner bc i am the dankest meme i even had my name as Appurmeme once don't test me ))):
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2016
  16. Renaa

Renaa Famous Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +1,207
    Awh dayum.
    I don't meme all that much.

I liek Doge and Pepe... That's about it *cries in corner*
  17. PhoenixCounty

PhoenixCounty Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +23
    Good Luck
  18. Cayc

Cayc Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +591
    Numero Uno. Do you meme like a dream? ye lad
    Deux. What's your favourite meme lad? i am my favourit mem
    Three. Picture this, you find yourself in a desert after trying to imitate and desert survival show. You quickly learned that you cannot imitate the show and so find yourself stuck with only one piece of chewing gum, a helicopter blade, 2 memes and a 'Cory in the House' box-set. You begin to walk, on your left in a spongegar meme and on the right a dank pepe. The spongegar encourages you to make use of what you have to kill the pepe, however the pepe urges you to trek onward throughout the desert. You think to yourself, I have been given these items for a reason, you look at the items and ponder. What do you do next? kill pepe and wear him as a onesie bc im a lad
    4. Why is your answer to the previous question wrong? it isn't, bc im a lad
    Fivo. If you had to use an Alex or Steve skin, which would you use and why? spongegar
    666. #Feelthebern or Kanye 2020? spongegar4president
    7. Give us your skype lads (you can message me, amino or splodger if ya want) u already hav it u ladgend
    8. I feel like we should have a sky giants question, so what's your favourite sky giant team colour? pepe gren
    9. What colour do you want your name to be lad? this one lad
  19. TheBlastBoi

TheBlastBoi The Bees Knees Gold Member

Ratings:
    +1,094
    Numero Uno. Do you meme like a dream? dank

Deux. What's your favourite meme lad? u

Three. Picture this, you find yourself in a desert after trying to imitate and desert survival show. You quickly learned that you cannot imitate the show and so find yourself stuck with only one piece of chewing gum, a helicopter blade, 2 memes and a 'Cory in the House' box-set. You begin to walk, on your left in a spongegar meme and on the right a dank pepe. The spongegar encourages you to make use of what you have to kill the pepe, however the pepe urges you to trek onward throughout the desert. You think to yourself, I have been given these items for a reason, you look at the items and ponder. What do you do next? i call u bc im scared

4. Why is your answer to the previous question wrong? bc im not u

Fivo. If you had to use an Alex or Steve skin, which would you use and why? steve skins r og and dank

666. #Feelthebern or Kanye 2020? #FeeltheKanye2069

7. Give us your skype lads (you can message me, amino or splodger if ya want) trollerswagistheman (hot username ik)

8. I feel like we should have a sky giants question, so what's your favourite sky giant team colour? either gold or magenta (any colour this fine)

9. What colour do you want your name to be lad? dank
  20. Calesty

Calesty Talk of the Town Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +14
    Numero Uno. Do you meme like a dream? i inhale memes all day everyday

[​IMG]

Three. Picture this, you find yourself in a desert after trying to imitate and desert survival show. You quickly learned that you cannot imitate the show and so find yourself stuck with only one piece of chewing gum, a helicopter blade, 2 memes and a 'Cory in the House' box-set. You begin to walk, on your left in a spongegar meme and on the right a dank pepe. The spongegar encourages you to make use of what you have to kill the pepe, however the pepe urges you to trek onward throughout the desert. You think to yourself, I have been given these items for a reason, you look at the items and ponder. What do you do next? i suffer

4. Why is your answer to the previous question wrong? suffering is never the answer

Fivo. If you had to use an Alex or Steve skin, which would you use and why? Steve. am oldschool

666. #Feelthebern or Kanye 2020? it 4 years away give me break plz

7. Give us your skype lads (you can message me, amino or splodger if ya want) I'll msg amino

8. I feel like we should have a sky giants question, so what's your favourite sky giant team colour? green

9. What colour do you want your name to be lad? orange pls