1. BEFORE POSTING: Please search our support page for the quickest answer!
Dismiss Notice
DO NOT POST APPEALS IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS

Thank you message to the hive community

Discussion in 'The Hive Discussion' started by Darkman64, Dec 1, 2019 at 9:10 PM.

1. Darkman64

Darkman64 Punerator Moderator

Ratings:
    +4,110
    Hello!

This is something we’ve thought of making for a while now, and making this thread has been difficult. Why is that? Just where do we even begin, there’s so much to say and it can go on forever if we had to thank each and every bee that has ever submitted a report on the server, discord, the forum or even Teamspeak! Let’s start with a simple thank you!

We appreciate every report we get from the community, it really helps us in the staff team deal with hackers and rulebreakers more effectively and efficiently. If it wasn’t for all of you, we’d have to search every game and lobby if there are any hackers, drama, chat violations or other things that can affect players' gameplay and experience on the server. We would not be able to handle as many rulebreakers as we can without your help, and The Hive wouldn’t be what it is today if it wasn’t for this amazing and helpful community. Never change!

Of course, not all reports can always be accepted for various reasons. It can be that it’s too short, too unclear, poorly recorded POV or other factors we take into account in each report. Often we want to explain why it’s not enough, and we hope that it can be taken with a grain of salt. Regardless of what result a report might get, we take each one of them seriously because someone took the time to record (maybe lost a game in the process), submitted it to YouTube, and sent it in to be viewed by a staff member. Same with chat reports! If we would forget or happen to explain it poorly, you can always DM us on the forum or discord. We are more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have! That’s what we are here for.

Sometimes a report might not get a quick response one might hope, and we want to apologize if you might have to wait to hear back from us. We appreciate your patience and hope you can understand that we are also busy people, have other things to deal with outside of Minecraft. If you notice that there’s a lack of staff available, and you want to help other community members, please consider applying for staff! We always look forward to seeing new faces on the team, and that can help us improve our performance in helping others.
    • Friendly Friendly x 20
    • Like Like x 9
    • Buzz (Admin Approval!) Buzz (Admin Approval!) x 2
    • List
  2. garageagle

garageagle The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +1,459
    We appreciate everything you do for us ♥
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • List
  3. AsternDestroyer

AsternDestroyer Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +140
    Personally, all the reporting I do is inspired by y'all, and it always has been! The staff team as a whole serves as a fantastic inspiration for the community and is certainly one of the contributing factors to why many of us do what we can to assist! Keep up the work and effort.
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • List
  4. Lawnuh

Lawnuh Well Known Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +84
    The only reason I report is that I know it is being sent into good hands and will always be handled appropriately! I enjoy helping out the staff team in any way I can! So, thank YOU for being the inspiration for me to strive for moderator! I will make sure to never stop reporting. ;)
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • List
  5. Dusty_Dust

Dusty_Dust Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +1,213
    Reporting would be useless without a dedicated staff team to deal with our reports ;)
    so a big thank you to all mods out there spending hours for free to make the server free of rule breakers but also being active within the community :)
    would not be the same without you
    • Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. IDFA

IDFA Talk of the Town Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +14
    Thank YOU guys for always keeping this community safe, and always being as quick as possible with every report
    • Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. iJuliet

iJuliet Regular Bee Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +9
    This is cute. <3
    • Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. emilsy

emilsy chickfilaorator ❤︎ Moderator

Ratings:
    +358
    I have no words for the amount of love I have for this community. Y'all really know how to make a person feel "at home." Although I haven't been on the team long, there's not a day that goes by I don't enjoy interacting with y'all and helping you in the best way I know how. Much love for my Hive Bees ♥♥
    • Friendly Friendly x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Cynthiq

Cynthiq The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +1,790
    It’s amazing to see how it doesn’t always have to be a regular or premium player thanking the staff team for all their effort! Seeing a staff member thanking the whole community outside the staff team is just priceless. It’s a beautiful gesture because some of us might think that the staff team doesn’t appreciate the effort from our side, but they do. We love each one of the staff members and each one of them loves us. That’s what makes this server so peaceful, lovely, and just makes it feel like a second or virtual home.
    I think I’m speaking for everyone when I say that there isn’t a better community than ours and that we just wanna thank you and all the others to tell us that we are appreciated!
    Love y’all, (bee)‘s!
    • Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  10. DreamEagleLore73

DreamEagleLore73 Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +845
    As an avid reporter, always found all members of this staff team to go way above and beyond in handling any situation presented to them. So thank you to the staff instead, for being so effective, and friendly above all else :) we really appreciate all you do
    • Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  11. Maivro

Maivro Honey Maker Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +84
    <3<3
  12. Helon

Helon Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +33
    :D
  13. Wishfvl

Wishfvl Well Known Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +254
    If it wasn't for you guys though, there'd be no point in sending reports anyway! You guys make it possible for us to actually help out, thanks for all of your dedication towards making this community better for us c:
    • Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  14. Redwinz

Redwinz Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +34
    <3
  15. TheMrBlock5

TheMrBlock5 Regular Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +14
    :)
  16. captainsnake

captainsnake Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +481
    Wholesome forum thread. Problem is: I’m not a wholesome person. Conclusion: moderators are cool, I like it when they moderate.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • List
  17. TotallyHaku

TotallyHaku Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +98
    Where would we be without all Moderators past & present. We love you all for everything you contributed towards the community. Hive is like a big family its honestly the only community I love.
  18. Scmuel

Scmuel Xmas-erator Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,194
    I have nothing but love for this community <3

I've been wanting to give @Caro @Asheras and @RosieRouge a huge thank you, but I hadn't found the right way to do it until I saw this thread.

I wouldn't be here without you guys, you have all been extremely supportive, and I'm so lucky to have met each of you. You all deserve the best, have an amazing Christmas, and I hope your 2020's are filled with happiness <3

also @emilsy big fna
    • Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  19. NebelungCat

NebelungCat Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +304
    Honestly, this is like, the best server I've ever come across while playing MC. Very special thanks to all the moderators and this awesome community! :)
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  20. Syyyro

Syyyro Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +277
    Honestly no words for the support you staff give us, tysm <3
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List