Thank you for everything Hive

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself...' started by DizzyMia, Feb 12, 2020.

1. DizzyMia

DizzyMia Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +331
    For people that don't know me, hi! I am Dizzy/Mia/Mizzy/Mizzle.....
    You get the idea.
    I have been playing on the Hive since late 2013 and never in my entire life would have thought how much it would change my life. Sounds weird, right?

Back in February 2014 is when i started playing HnS regularly and quickly became friends with the people that were super active back then. Sadly none of those friendships lasted, except for one.
    This person doesn't even play on the Hive anymore. He isn't even really touching Minecraft anymore.
    Him and i have known each other for 6 years now. Why am i mentioning this? Because we have now been dating for 3 years.
    You might now be asking "Who cares about that and what does it have to do with Hive changing your life?!"
    And i understand that question. Let me tell you why the Hive has changed my life:

I live in Germany and my boyfriend lives in the Netherlands. We have had a long distance relationship since the beginning. But all of that is about to change in March.
    I have just accepted a job in the Netherlands and will be moving everything i own to a whole different country, leave my friends and family, and hopefully start my own very soon. In case you are wondering how old i am, i am 25, so this is actually a very legitimate plan.

If it weren't for the Hive, i never would have met all of these amazing people i can now proudly call my best friends. I never ever would have met my boyfriend and taken the life-changing decision to give up my life in one country and move to another.

I really really want to thank the Hive for even existing and thus making the path in life i am currently following a possibility.
    Also i want to give everyone that i have met in the past 6 years all the love imaginable. Hopefully all of your dreams and goals you have set will become reality.

And with that
    Have an amazing day
    -MizzyDia
    • Like Like x 4
    • HYPE! HYPE! x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Kibbur

Kibbur A Wild Unicorn Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,039
    Sounds like a great path and good luck with the moving.
    The netherlands is a beautifull country. Hope the job is something you like!
  3. Wishfvl

Wishfvl Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +448
    That sounds so exciting! I hope you guys can have a great time there, good luck for the future :)
  4. Kopites

Kopites The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +402
    It's sad that another player is moving on. But your future sounds exciting and I'm happy for you and your boyfriend and good luck in the future of your life! <3
  5. Gargant

Gargant Well Known Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +74
    This is so cute, I wish I will have a story like this.
    Good luck with all of your plans, I really wish you'll live a happy life!
  6. Aylq

Aylq Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +55
    This is lovely. Good luck with your new career path and enjoy the Netherlands :)
  7. Colee

Colee V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +631
    Honestly so proud of you, like the amount of times you've dealt with me screaming in borderlands 2, (more to come when 3 comes out on steam) can't wait to eventually meetup !!!
  8. bunny119

bunny119 Well Known Bee Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +55
    Good for you! I'm glad you enjoyed hive! I'm still young and I'm loving it as well! I hope everything goes well for you and we will miss you! :)