Texture Pack Help?

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by SpacePaint, Aug 16, 2019.

1. SpacePaint

SpacePaint V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +2,384
    Hi! I started using a new texture pack and there's something I want to know if I can disable in it. When I play BlockParty and the time in-game becomes sunset, everything has a pink tint to it which makes viewing colors difficult.
    [​IMG]
    Is there any way to disable this? I use Faithful version 1.12.2 with Optifine. I tested other texture packs and this seems specific to Faithful and I don't know why :/ Any help is appreciated :)
  2. Minti

Minti Christmas Ornamint! Moderator

Ratings:
    +7,172
    I'm not really sure what to suggest for this, but you could perhaps just turn off your pack while you play blockparty if it's going to annoy you o:
  3. blademir

blademir Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +214
    I would have helped as I could, but unfortunately I have never met a similar problem before.
    I recommend You downgrade Your Minecraft version to 1.8.9 since the server itself recommends doing this in order to avoid any bugs or glitches on the server, and for a comfortable gameplay of course.
  4. nik9094

nik9094 Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +944
    I just tried this pack out, but I'm not sure if we're using the same pack (I found "Jeas faithful64x", I'm using Optifine 1.12.2 HD_U_E2). Here's some tips anyway:
    - Make sure to check the resource pack's compatibility and Optifine version.
    - Resource packs have no actual settings, so try playing around with graphical settings.
    - Here's my settings: General, Shaders, Details, Quality, Performance, Others.
    Note: The resource pack I'm trying here was made for 1.10 apparently, but in both 1.10 and 1.12.2 I get no weird rendering. The only suggestion I have is to actually change the resource pack, since it's the only one giving you issues. Maybe try with this one I found.