Teams should not be allowed on to the server

Discussion in 'Survival Games v2' started by Rigon, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Cathi

Cathi The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +918
    not solo only. like in Skywars for example.
  2. MrToughNinja

MrToughNinja Famous

Ratings:
    +10
    But even then, I doubt anyone teaming in the solos would even get banned seeing as the server isn't even able to ban blatant hackers. So as of right now I don't exactly believe there is any use for it
  3. Cathi

Ratings:
    +918
    They're able to. The ones I report and record, or the ones I've told a mod in Discord/Hub, got punished.
    Of course they won't when you don't report it though.
  4. MrToughNinja

MrToughNinja Famous

Ratings:
    +10
    What do you usually play, because I play sg mainly, and I report on the daily and 9 times out of 10 they don't get banned, I don't blame the mods tho they have to do alot, but idk just my personal experience
  5. ThanosChacha

ThanosChacha Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +11
    You definately do not understand the pain and sympathy us casuals who acc want to try are going through, please assist us in our grief
  6. Therapy

Therapy NewBee

Ratings:
    +0
    In my opinion you improve way more if you fight against teams of 2 or 3. i can understand if you find it annoying but since the average skill of the players isnt that high anymore you can easily kill them and its more fun than fighting a random noob in a 1v1
  7. Cathi

Ratings:
    +918
    What?

Personally, it's simply a wasted time. There's still good players in 1v1. But how to improve in a 2/3v1 - with rod spamming good equipment and all... don't get it.
  8. Therapy

Therapy NewBee

Ratings:
    +0
    You can improve your secondaries skills and its harder than 1v1?
  9. Cathi

Ratings:
    +918
    I don't see how I'd be able to achieve that, considering they kill me within 5seconds max.
  10. MrToughNinja

MrToughNinja Famous

Ratings:
    +10
    I don't mean to be rude in any way shape or form, but I personally think you're being a little stubborn to the idea of improving rather than actually trying, PvP, isn't just about game mechanics, even though they can change situations around, there are many other factors in play. E.g. gamesense (map knowledge, knowing how much saturation each food gives u, choke points that you can use to your advantage, the difference in terrain and how you can use it to help you, knowing which fights to take and which to run from etc.) Using utility, (tnt, cobwebs) movement (knowing how to parkour, being able to be as effective as possible when running away from someone) etc etc.. there are many more that I cannot name off the top of my head. Personally if you would like to improve one extremely key thing you should do, is watch content creators who are good at s.g. ones that I personally used to watch; Huahwi, SamHaribo, (others have either deleted channels or been hacked) I'm sure you'd be able to find some new ones too.
  11. MrToughNinja

MrToughNinja Famous

Ratings:
    +10
    Btw love u pferd, I'm Mouizaa
  12. Therapy

Therapy NewBee

Ratings:
    +0
    <33
  13. Cathi

Ratings:
    +918
    I used to watch some a while back, but personally it was very hectic for me , I knew the path they went for OP chests, but that's all I really got out of it lol.
  14. MrToughNinja

MrToughNinja Famous

Ratings:
    +10
    Just watch the way they play, ask yourself why they do specific things, and watch huahwi's tutorials they're very advanced and probs the best ones out there
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List