Team Voidal - A BeeBuild team

Discussion in 'Other Clans' started by lkyjgxd, Mar 19, 2018.

1. lkyjgxd

lkyjgxd Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +76
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

“Hello there! Seems like you ended up in the depths of the void, like all of us did! Well, how about you enjoy your stay and create something beautiful with us?”

For roughly five years our members are known for playing Splegg themselves, they saw changes, updates and much more over the course of those years, always allowing them to develop new play styles and to create new friendships. However, while enjoying the game many members felt like they could do more. As such we are happy to announce the creation of our building team!

Team Voidal was created to support builders with their work and provide them with a whole set of new options, such as a server to build on, other members to talk to and to build with, but also with a place to just meet likely minded individuals. Thanks to the constant requests some of our members received from the playerbase we decided that it would be time to create our own building team. However, this was easier said than done. Luckily several interested players were offering their helps and past experiences in the fields of building or even PR, allowing us to get this team started! As such we would like to give you an insight on the new team and how it will work!

[​IMG]

The general workflow of the team is similar to most other teams on the server. Normally we receive a request or an idea from any of our members or normal players, which is being passed over to the Coordinators. Those will write up a proper project description and will notify any member of the team about said project. Members of the team can now pick the project and will be asked to form smaller Project-Teams, allowing us to work on several maps at the same time, while continuing pushing new projects out there!

After a map is finished the builders will receive feedback from the whole team, possibly adjusting their maps based on the feedback received and will then get a post written up by the coordinators and themselves, featuring a short introduction text, description of the map, special details and perhaps even a video of the map!

[​IMG]

PR-Support
    or also Media-Support in general describes the support of a project, through special forms of media, may it be screenshots, videos or awesome graphics. To hype the playerbase for our maps and to show as much as possible of the builds we finish, we are always trying to create as much graphic/media-related content as possible for each of our projects, may it be trailers, sneak peeks or just some nice graphics.

[​IMG]

Competitions, not everyone loves them, yet many do! Unlike ever before we will hold several competitions together with other Teams, often focusing around a specific theme or game. Players will be able to showcase their abilities, may it be in winning a game, the creation of a video, a building or any other form, allowing them to create new bonds with one another and even gaining nice rewards, such as premium ranks, some nice loot crates and more!

[​IMG]
    Coordinators

lkyjgxd (morshall) - General Coordinator

Ragnio - General Coordinator & Tournament Coordinator

Techs

cDestructive - General Tech

Builders

Asheras - Builder and Map Tester

[​IMG]

Since the creation of new content is no easy task and not everyone is capable of the job(s) that will be asked of them we are always in search of new builders. If you feel up to bringing joy and new content towards the playerbase, take a look at the expected requirements and prerequisites below:
    • Are you an active and friendly individual?
    • Are you able to commit extensive time to create interesting content?
    • Are you able to handle smaller projects on your own?
    • Are you flustered when your plans don't go exactly the way you wish?
    • Are you able to take direction and complete tasks?
    If most of those criterias were applicable, you’re on the right track to be accepted! To apply for the Team you will need to copy and fill out the format and post your application underneath this thread:

* necessary

* Current Username:

* Discord (‘You got it’ does not suffice):

* Timezone(s) you mainly play at:

* What mini game do you play the most?:

Can you possibly create videos/graphic/Anything else besides from buildings?:

Examples of your work (Screenshots, Videos,etc.):

[​IMG]

Here we are trying to list all of our current and past projects, creating a nice lists of maps for people to look at! So, have fun and enjoy the maps!

Denied Awaiting Inboxed Live

Toxin - Splegg (https://forum.hivemc.com/threads/toxin.297658/) by lkyjgxd (morshall) & qqqqqqqppppppp (AKA Orculus/Wally645)
    Awaiting

Decay - Splegg (https://forum.hivemc.com/threads/decay.298417/) by lkyjgxd (morshall)
    Awaiting

Clockwork - Splegg (https://forum.hivemc.com/threads/clockwork-team-voidal.298518/) by Ragnio and lkyjgxd (morshall)
    Awaiting

Spring - Splegg (https://forum.hivemc.com/threads/spring-team-voidal.298730/) by Ragnio and lkyjgxd (morshall)
    Awaiting

Coming soon . . .
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  2. Juracan

Juracan Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +702
    First I want to make sure I can build maps for a server, because I've never done that...
    I'll make 1 or 2 maps (prob splegg, ef, gravity or bd) and see how that goes :D
  3. lkyjgxd

lkyjgxd Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +76
    Feel free! I suggest using an aternos server, as they are free and easy to use :)
  4. Juracan

Juracan Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +702
    Thanks! Can I use WE on aternos?
    Also I will make an ef map complete with teasers and maybe even a trailer :)
  5. lkyjgxd

lkyjgxd Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +76
    Yes! Worldedit is available on aternos. Maybe look on YouTube on how to install it. And making videos for maps would be great :)
  6. Ragnio

Ragnio The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +814
    Two new maps were released this week!
    Let me introduce you to "Clockwork" and "Spring", two new Splegg-Maps we finished and released on the Forums this week!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    • Award Worthy Award Worthy x 1
    • List
  7. lkyjgxd

lkyjgxd Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +76
    Updated! :)
  8. MCFamerzism

MCFamerzism The Bees Knees VIP

Ratings:
    +757
    Y'all have been building some great maps recently! I'd love to see what you can do outside of Splegg, keep going :D
  9. lkyjgxd

lkyjgxd Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +76
    Thanks! We will possibly try to create maps outside of Splegg (maybe DeathRun or Skywars - wait and see!) ;)
  10. Mcool

Mcool Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +799
    xD gizm's so nice and supportive
  11. MCFamerzism

MCFamerzism The Bees Knees VIP

Ratings:
    +757
    I always keep my eye out for new talent, ya gotta lift people up not bring them down <3
    Looking forward to more :D
  12. lkyjgxd

lkyjgxd Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +76
    Bump
    so ded ;w;
  13. Ragnio

Ragnio The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +814
    Welcome to the Team @Asheras ! Let's hope that you don't get lost in the void!

Also, thanks to @Fowben for this amazing banner of all current team members!
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  14. Kaitlin1333

Kaitlin1333 Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +2
    * Current Username: Chaii_

* Discord (‘You got it’ does not suffice): Chaii_ #3048

* Timezone(s) you mainly play at: Eastern Timezone

* What mini game do you play the most?: SPlegg

Can you possibly create videos/graphic/Anything else besides from buildings?: Yes

15. Ragnio

Ragnio The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +814
    Accepted! Please add me on Discord (Ragnio#1060)!
  16. Sniikz

Sniikz Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +0
    * Current Username: iHopex

* Discord (‘You got it’ does not suffice): Brazos#0121

* Timezone(s) you mainly play at: Central Standard Time

* What mini game do you play the most?: Splegg and Gravity

Can you possibly create videos/graphic/Anything else besides from buildings?: Yes, I edit videos in my free time.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018