1. BEFORE POSTING: Please search our support page for the quickest answer!
Dismiss Notice
DO NOT POST APPEALS IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS

Team Nectar Rank

Discussion in 'Help Me! (NOT Bug Reports, Suggestions or Appeals)' started by Roqx, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Roqx

Roqx The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +514
    I haven't played Minecraft in years but I am always on The Hives forum pages and such just reading around and I came across a forum involving all of the current player ranks. I saw the The Nectar rank and it had said to get it you must have built a map for the server or you are on the team. Now I have a map that got accepted into The Hive which is the Gravity Map "Pacman" I will link it below. I'm just curious on if that is what its meant where it says 'have built a map for the server.' If that is what it means, how do I get that rank?

Thanks, Roax.

Thread that talks about ranks - https://forum.hivemc.com/threads/all-ingame-ranks.246972/
    Thread for my Pacman map. - https://forum.hivemc.com/threads/pac-man-complete.242639/
  2. Electrocute4u

Electrocute4u V.I.BEE Gold Member

Ratings:
    +9,460
    You can obtain yourself a VIP rank, if you have, I believe built two or more maps for Hive that was accepted.

You can only obtain the Team Nectar role if you applied to become a member of Team Nectar and I believe built a map that was accepted while on the team.
    Not entirely sure how that works though, so only speculations at this point.

Okay, so after taking a closer look at the post you linked. I'll quote two ranks from Minti's post.

Note that VIP has "community map builders", while the Team Nectar has "part of Team Nectar".
    This means that it's only accessible to people that have submitted an application and been accepted into Team Nectar.
    While anyone who has built a map or I believe maps and have gotten them accepted, will be able to perhaps meet the criteria for a VIP rank.

While this is entirely up to the ones who distribute VIP roles, which used to be the owners (still is? right?),
    and they can still say no, even if you meet the set criteria for the VIP role.
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
  3. Kopites

Kopites The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +540
    @Splodger1 distribute VIP roles :)
  4. Splodger1

Splodger1 Communibee Manager Administrator Community Manager

Ratings:
    +1,198
    Hey there,

As has been mentioned, the Team Nectar (or Hive Build Team) rank is reserved for those who are part of our official Hive Build Team.

We do occasionally give out the contributor rank to those who have contributed several maps to the community, but this is at our own discretion.

Hope this clears things up :)