Bedrock #SWIMCLAN2020 Hive Bedrock Swarms/Clan Guilds Recruitment Announcement

Discussion in 'Video (Hive and Other)' started by swimfan72, Feb 1, 2020.

1. swimfan72

swimfan72 Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +17

Swarms are coming out soon so I am giving you guys an entire month to make a montage of survival games and treasure wars clips to show that you are good enough of being in my clan. However if you are my friend I will just invite you in. In your response video it should be around 2-10 minutes long and it should have block clutches, killing sprees, killing well known players, trick shots, block traps, wiping squads and teams, combos, bow snipes, and any other cool pvp clips you hit. Due date is 3/1/2020 at the latest and there will be other times to showcase your clips to us. I believe we can have the best clan out there as we don't just accept anyone like uwu and iii does, and we will have the most skillful players that will work together to make youtube videos together and win tournaments in the future. The rest of this video was an example montage of what an acceptable montage would look like. Ask any questions in discord at swimfan72#9707 or in the comment section below. When you post your video include #SWIMCLAN2020 or message me or comment below a link to the montage when you have made it and put it on youtube. No ign/username change required to get in this clan, any platform allowed, preferably xbox or pc with keyboard and mouse.
  2. Gargant

Gargant Well Known Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +74
    Hello! Besides congratulating you for the nice video, you must know this is the Java forum, not bedrock.
    You can find the bedrock forum here.
  3. swimfan72

swimfan72 Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +17
    I am allowed to post here, there is a literal BEDROCK tag, I just forgot to include it.
  4. Gargant

Gargant Well Known Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +74
    It just is that you might find more interest over there. Please forgive me if I offended you.
  5. swimfan72

swimfan72 Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +17
    Don't worry dude it's fine, I just cross post here as well for extra viewers.