Survival Games 3.0

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by PluffehGod, Dec 26, 2019.

1. PluffehGod

PluffehGod Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey there. My name is Sebastian (Pluffeh) and I am a huge fan of Survival Games. I started SG 1,0 in 2012 after watching some of my favorite youtubers play it. I enjoyed it a lot and I quickly bought premium to get the best experience as possible. Then in 2016 you guys released SG 2.0 & it was a huge success. It brought all the old players back and new players came. The new pointsystem was great and everything seemed perfect. Now in late 2019 / early 2020 I believe that a new SG would be necessary.

There are only 2 lobbies who play sg 2.0 and it was never getting full lobbies. The cheaters has taken over and there's nothing we players can do alone about it so I have come to you guys. I believe that a new SG with a new anti-cheat would bring a lot of attention back to Survival Games. I also believe that weekly & monthly tournaments would be great. This would bring the competitive Survival games back. The prices don't have to be alot. It could be everything from trails and pets to gold premium on the monthly tournaments. The best way to have the tournament is points by kill and win. 1 point per kill. 3 points per win.
    You can make private lobbies for all the participants in the tournament. I also believe that a Clan wasr system would help, but this is getting a very long and boring message so I will cut it here.

I would love to get a response as well because I truly believe that this can help Hive grow to its pride again.

Best regards
    - Sebastian.
  2. overpowers

overpowers Well Known Bee Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +17
    Your idea is beautiful, we hope it will happen
  3. Juracan

Juracan Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +631
    Won't happen
  4. Zyons

Zyons Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +143
    I see what you are trying to ask for, it's sweet that you care about the SG community ^-^
    If you want to, you could try making a suggestion thread about exactly everything you want to be added in SG 3.0. And maybe, just maybe the devs will reply! Doesn't hurt to give a shot at suggesting what the community would like!