1. BEFORE POSTING: Please search our support page for the quickest answer!
Dismiss Notice
DO NOT POST APPEALS IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS

Stuck in the void in BedWars...?

Discussion in 'The Hive Discussion' started by Headsup, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Headsup

Headsup Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +34
    Heya everyone,

So recently while playing some solo bedwars I've been running into this weird glitch that breaks the game. About twice in the last 2 days, I've fallen into the void and taken absolutely no damage from it. I just sit in the void, my Y-values ever dropping, with no way to actually die. Each time I ended up having to leave prematurely, and that kinda sorta ruined those games.

Has this happened to anyone else recently and is there any way to solve the problem without leaving the game? This issue isn't on the known bugs list and that's strange to me. (I lose enough games to hackers anyway, I don't think I need more reasons to take free L's)

Any help would be appreciated! :)

~Headsup
  2. JollyOlVillager

JollyOlVillager Village Guide Helper

Ratings:
    +879
    Heyo,
    sorry that this ruins your games, this seems like a bug, so please read here https://forum.hivemc.com/forums/bugs/ and execute /report in-game so you can report the bug directly to the developers. Also, it'd be amazing if you could get the bug on video, cause that would help developers a lot.

~JollyOlVillager
  3. GuivenancioYong

GuivenancioYong Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +63
    This only happen to me if my internet to the server is too laggy.
  4. NoctalissGD

NoctalissGD Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +3
    it happened to me too in skywars where i've reached -10k before to /ng and lost my game :(
  5. atPuddle

atPuddle Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +51
    Dang, that happened to a friend I know. But, as
    @JollyOlVillager, you should click here to report the bug. But, make sure to provide details though and what you usually do before matches and possibly check any mods or client you using or maybe your internet.