so many cheaters in skywars!

Discussion in 'SkyWars' started by Itsfede19, Jul 6, 2019.

?

do you also meet many cheaters in the skywars?

Poll closed Aug 25, 2019.
  1. Yes!! :(

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Fortunately not many

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Itsfede19

Itsfede19 Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +4
    THE CHEATER! :(
    Hello, thehive is practically the only server I play because it is too beautiful, I love it. One of my favorite modes is skywars, until a few days ago I played them quietly, but today I played about 10 games and IN EVERY GAME There was at least one cheater. All day I've been trying to win one, but I always get a cheater.
    But...What surprise me?
    That today tired of cheaters in skywars I went on Bedwars, survival games, sky giants and a game of Cowboy and Indians and in all these games I have Not found any cheater, maybe one.
    I'm sorry to say it but, the skywars, one of my favorite minigames are unplayable! :(
    Wouldn't it be appropriate to improve the anticheat?
    Thanks for reading ♥, have a nice day.
  2. Minti

Minti Mintirator! Moderator

Ratings:
    +7,232
    The anticheat will never be perfect - hacks are always changing and improving to try and find ways to get around the anticheat unfortunately.
    If you come across a hacker you can either record and report the user using "/login report", or report the user on Discord in the #java-ingame-reporting channel where a mod will help you out as fast as possible :D
  3. Itsfede19

Itsfede19 Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +4
    if today I reported every cheater I would have spent more time on discord than on the skywars XD this is the problem, also because some cheaters had a bad and obvious killaura that many other anticheat would have detected

It's OK to report a cheater sometime but in every game NO! I lose EVERY GAME and in every game I pray that there are no cheaters and is not normal XD
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2019
  4. MagicCubbe

MagicCubbe Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +124
    Reporting every cheater you encounter will take time and I understand it can be quite annoying ( I report a lot of cheaters myself) I spend more time reporting then playing, but I know that that user will be punished for using an unfair advantage against myself and others.

So realistically, if you do report every cheater you get, there is a chance you won't bump into that cheater again thus lowering the encounters you have with a cheater.

Like Minti said the anti-cheat will never be perfect because its a piece of code, it can't directly view a case - it will only flag user that are suspicious (this could cause problems however, if a user is laggy with extremely high ping - sometimes they can be kicked or flagged up.)

So my personal suggestion: Have OBS open at all times! :)
    (If your laptop / computer is able to handle it <3)
  5. SmoothEnd9k

SmoothEnd9k Well Known Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +26
    Same problem here. I was playing skywars and had a 10 streak, then was hacked on by not one, not two, but three people. Hive anti-cheat isn't perfect but im lucky enough to have a friendlist full of people who are in hub. Friend add premium players to ensure you can get a moderator at any time, unless if they're not in hub, in that case rip you.
  6. Rinjani

Rinjani Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +73
    Tipp: the worst bhoppers get kicked after a few seconds if you stop them with cobwebs and burn them/ throw poison.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. FstMario

FstMario Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +35
    Also, if you bow spam people who fly, across most gamemodes, they get lagback + kick for it