Slight gameplay tweak?

Discussion in 'Hide and Seek' started by RawrEcksDeeRawr, Aug 5, 2018.

1. RawrEcksDeeRawr

RawrEcksDeeRawr NewBee

Ratings:
    +8
    Forgive me if this isn't in the right section, I don't have permissions to post in the suggestions space and I have yet to get my forum name display changed, but regardless!

I've been playing Hide and Seek a lot recently and I've noticed something unique - in the last slot of your hotbar (edit: when you're a seeker, not a hider), it rotates through the blocks that are still alive. I came up with an idea today (that could be modified, obviously) and wanted to pass it on to see if I could get some feedback!
    > Permanent or togglable, I feel there should be some way of viewing the players [or blocks, rather] that are still alive but instead in a more compact fashion, such as a piece of paper or something that textually displays what blocks are still alive, and respectively update when someone is found.

Dunno if this needs to be moved to a different section but I figured I'd bring it up after talking about it with some people. Lemme know what you think! c:

Edit : I made a new thread in the suggestions section somewhere. Too lazy to quote it, this post can be locked/deleted if needed.
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  2. GreekManOfGreece

GreekManOfGreece Famous

Ratings:
    +176
    Did you try posting it here?
  3. RawrEcksDeeRawr

RawrEcksDeeRawr NewBee

Ratings:
    +8
    Yeah. 15 views, no reply. Thought the thread got deleted, I guess not.
  4. GreekManOfGreece

GreekManOfGreece Famous

Ratings:
    +176
    If it is still there with no replies, that just means you'll just have to wait until a developer or owner sees it.
    (Make sure it has a neat format, as per the "Read before posting" threads"... You can just go there and edit your post.)