1. BEFORE POSTING: Please search our support page for the quickest answer!
Dismiss Notice
DO NOT POST APPEALS IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS

Share your best moment on Hive

Discussion in 'The Hive Discussion' started by Gargant, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Gargant

Gargant Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +236
    As the members of this server are starting to slowly get madder at the fact that there are too many hackers, until Java 2 will be out I'd say everyone should share their favorite memory of this server. Feel free to mention your friends in the comments :)
    • Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  2. nik9094

nik9094 The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,104
    My happiest moments were all in 2017, I remember reaching 100k in DeathRun surrounded by friends and compliments. When I reached 200k I was surrounded by even more compliments and friends. Something that particularly stuck with me ever since is how @Reags was/is so happy about me playing with her when she reached 200k points :')
    I remember also that one time I was playing with my old group and we were trying to teach @arriec how to make a strafe in Interstellar? and he just couldn't nail it lol.
    Other happy moments also include meeting long lost dr legends like doglover and HugTheDubstep at the time, aswell as becoming close friend with @DaveWhoElse (he's the most absolute legend btw, huge respect for him).
    So yeah my happy things revolve around Deathrun in early-mid 2017
    (when everyone was friends with each other)
  3. arriec

arriec Moderator Moderator

Ratings:
    +104
    Shhhhh @nik9094 you don't have to tell everyone how noob I was/am
  4. Kopites

Kopites The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +540
    21st of January 2014. My 10th birthday. Killed my favorite youtuber and Hive Owner Vareide in my favorite gamemode Survival Games. Ah, memories...
  5. BumblezeeMC

BumblezeeMC Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +31
    When I met my first friend on the Hive Notmyfqult. We played bedwars together a lot. We still play to this day.

My other one is when I became friends with two of the Hive mods. LuxLacis and Sheila.
  6. NannyGaGa

NannyGaGa Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +56
    Honestly it was the good old Cowboys and Indians and “Hunger” Games back in the day that makes the memories for me. Just a fun, happy community... wow those were good times!

oh we’re doing specific things... um... well I guess all of that can be jumbled up into one big memory
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  7. Wishfvl

Wishfvl Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +540
    My best Hive memories are probably from 2017 in cowboys and indians + hide and seek. I used to spend so much time feeling too depressed to go to school and meet friends but I knew that I had a best friend here who I could play with, and i would play with her for sometimes up to 16 hours a day haha
  8. Minti

Minti Mintirator! Moderator

Ratings:
    +7,324
    When I became a moderator :)
  9. Snavy

Snavy Honey Maker Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +18
    Every each second on Hive!!
    nah seriously I'd say when me and the boys grind Canon in MusicMasters
  10. PieCattooo

PieCattooo Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +18
    My 4 or 5 months i've spent on this server have been epic, and I think that just being on the server is my favourite part.
  11. Gargant

Gargant Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +236
    My best moments on the server were actually just talking to people. Most players are so nice, I made so many friends. I really am thankful for that.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  12. BumblezeeMC

BumblezeeMC Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +31
    Very true. Its nice that the hive community is full of nice people
  13. iAmABox

iAmABox Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +357
    At the end of 2017 my friend group held a ‘lenny convention’ where we just changed our skins to different coloured lennies and gave ourselves (mostly) matching names - everyone on TIMV was very surprised to see it and overall it was really funny and we all had a great time. We kept the lenny skis as long as we kept our name because they fitted with each other so perfectly! In that time some new people joined our close circle and one of them because my best friend for a long time (until he went inactive just over a year ago). The whole group of us were also all getting drunk in discord as we counted down the seconds to the new year for each time zone that someone was in, it was really funny! The whole period was especially sweet to me because at the same time I had to plan with my mother a massive family dinner with my grandparents and aunt/uncle/cousins which was a tricky task since the grandmother and aunt don’t get along but the dinner turned out to be one of my favourite moments in real life as it was so wholesome, which made the whole period on Hive even better for me :D Not all of those friends are still active now though, and some seem to have taken a different route on Hive, but every time we near the end of the year I try to organise a repeat of the ‘Lenny convention’ with the exact same people but I never can get everyone ahah - that’s why the 2017 to 18 lenny convo was my favourite memory on Hive :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Award Worthy Award Worthy x 1
    • List
  14. iAmABox

iAmABox Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +357
    Good grief I wrote an essay
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. TomPlay

TomPlay Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +3
    I'd say some of the best moments I've experienced is whenever I'm playing with a couple of friends and we're genuinely having fun. I also love chatting with people and try to always cheer them up when they aren't feeling well.
  16. Guystr0

Guystr0 Regular Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Getting banned