(satire) Bedwars should nerf shovels?

Discussion in 'BedWars' started by SheldonCooper1, Jul 13, 2020.

1. SheldonCooper1

SheldonCooper1 Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +1
    Now, to make bedwars a fun gamemode, it needs to be fair. Many of the items are fair, such as the flame bow or obsidian , but one item destroys the perfect balance in the universe. One item is so overpowered, many players dont even risk buying it. Of course, I am talking about the shovel. The shovel is overpowered and creates an unbalanced game, where things like kill farming and spamming are very overpowered. There are many advantages to the shovel, including but not limited to : intimidating enemies, more damage then your fists, and amazing enchants. Ultimately, I believe shovels should be nerfed to become less overpowered. I understand they're an essential item to the game, and therefore can not be removed, but it would be fair to just limit the extra damage it does or something.
  2. Wishfvl

Wishfvl Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +1,155
    I think they should nerf your forum account this is clearly a godly matter beyond hive staff comprehension and you even bringing this up could offend zeus
  3. EpicNoob

EpicNoob Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +1
    absolutely, the shovel is op as hecc
  4. ItsElinor

ItsElinor Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +38
    completely agree with this. shovel needs to be nerfed, particularly the stone shovel. it’s far too affordable in the early game time and has been used against me far too many times and without fail, annihilated me each and every time.
  5. xOutcast

xOutcast Moderator | Community Feedback Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,099
    Carrying over from Splegg, it really is OP... It instantly breaks blocks and throw out eggs, and this is no yolk at all!
  6. captainsnake

captainsnake Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +712
    I played 1 game buying shovels instead of swords. I won that game. Shovels have a 100% win rate. the stats don't lie.
  7. TheGoatHugger

TheGoatHugger Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +127
    100% agree. Shovels are SSS tier.
  8. Lyyrx

Lyyrx V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +3,670
    This is an old problem, and not only on bedwars. Splegg has been dealing with it too since the dawn of time. I've contacted the staff repeatedly regarding this issue, in vain. They won't remove or even nerf it, saying that "I'm crazy" or that I "need to follow my prescription". I'm telling ya, there's a conspiracy, a big one.
  9. JoeyH

JoeyH Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +55
    Isn't there another section for this? No? All well.
  10. SheldonCooper1

SheldonCooper1 Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +1
    thankyou my issue has been solved