Remove cobwebs on Space

Discussion in 'Hide and Seek' started by Dorsz, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Dorsz

Dorsz Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +15
    I played on Space map as a seekers and one hider left. It was a log that was hidden in cobwebs under that big rocket. We couldn't reach him and the cobwebs were unbreakable by swords. If I remember correctly, we could break cobwebs using swords, but now it doesn't work. The hider won because we couldn't hit him, I mean, his hitbox was in cobwebs' hitbox and even when we jumped on him, we couldn't hit him. Sadly I don't have any proof with me but I think some of you can say the same thing.
  2. melizsa

melizsa Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +65
    I tried it and it's true, cobwebs used to disappear but now they just reappear. (I made a video)
  3. Hardscrabble

Hardscrabble Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +968
    If this is something that use to be, it may have accidently been removed/replaced on the recent update. It would be best to either suggest the change back, or report it as a bug. I feel @MylesDev and @heyimblake would know a thing or two about this :)
  4. Apple9494

Apple9494 V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +2,208
    Quite frankly, play on 1.8.x lest experience this, unless the rendering fails and the block’s texture appears “sunken” in the ground. But yeah, there was no need in blocking the ability of removing cobwebs (was it even intentional?)
  5. heyimblake

heyimblake spelling is fun! Hive Developer

Ratings:
    +2,893
    This was accidently changed and we've already fixed it (waiting for rollout/release).