Quick Question!

Discussion in 'Hide and Seek' started by DeadMidge, Feb 10, 2019.

1. DeadMidge

DeadMidge Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +19
    So As we all know in 2018 Hns had a massive Upgrade! But I have a quick question.
    Since the Door Spot on Hotel got fixed is it bannable to boost to get above the doors?
    I have seen a few people boosting each other to get above the doors, Not going to mention names!
    The spot on hotel mainly got removed because it was quite a pain to get the people above the doors.
    I was quite confused if it was bannable Mainly since one of the rules in HNS is no boosting.
    Thank you! :)
  2. Faysilverwood

Faysilverwood Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +1,157
    As far as I know and as you also said, boosting is bannable, and this doesn’t seem like an exception. I’ve done this “getting to unreachable places through stacking” kind of boosting before (once, I didn’t know back then T-T), and was told that it was bannable, so I’m pretty sure that the answer is yes, it is bannable. However, i can imagine reporting this to be very hard, since you’d have to record the person, ideally kill everyone else and then wait for the game to end so it displays the name, no?
  3. Snugglees

Snugglees The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,911
    It is bannable, yes. Recording them would be kind of difficult so my best suggestion would be to report them to a Moderator through hub or #java-ingame-reporting as moderators have special powers that make things like this just a little bit easier for them. You can feel free to warn them on your own a few times, if they don't listen then I would just tell a Moderator. ;)
  4. DeadMidge

DeadMidge Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +19

Oh yes very true, although the person doing it doesn't like me! I don't want to call out names. But I shall record it once I see them doing it again. c:

Yeah I've done it in the past and when I got told that it is bannable I immediately stopped. Once I see them doing it again I shall spectate my Boyfriend and hopefully catch them doing it. c:
  5. Hosticka

Hosticka Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +215
    Bannable is, when you use other hiders to get into impossible spots (Block glitch) So it is bannable