problems with timv

Discussion in 'Trouble in Mineville' started by juicelayer, Feb 9, 2020.

1. juicelayer

juicelayer Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +2
    The amount of crossteaming amongst higher karma players is getting frustratingly high. I've noticed this today and have a recording of it. This is just one of the many times this has occurred already. I'm pretty sure if 2, let's say trustables, just watched eachother as one murdered a det while the other is inno they'd be banned for crossteaming in no time, yet this exact thing happens with watson, lestrades and i feel it is regarded by the community as normal? Because they are friends? Because they aren't tryharding? However, this ruins the dynamic of the game as other inno's have no clue of knowing who is a traitor and who isn't and it just isn't fair.

You can compare it with not being able to fistfight friends etc. because it would cause distress among the other players. Anyway here's the vid let me know what you think.

P.S. I'm mainly talking about cuzzi and ohwhathappened in this video here.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Award Worthy Award Worthy x 1
    • List
  2. Aleixo

Aleixo Honey Maker Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I think calling this cross teaming would be a reach. OhWhatHappened generally went for the players closest to him and Cuzzi was never really in his direct path. The only exception would be when Cuzzi was on the bridge but even then from the mindset of a traitor going for that kill wouldn't be the smart play.
  3. Walrat

Walrat The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,874
    *collective silent agreement not to see 1:04-1:10*

I don't see what you're talking about. Premiums don't cross-team. It was obviously a coincidence. Smh.
  4. Wishfvl

Wishfvl Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +448
    It does suck when this sort of stuff happens, but lower karma players generally get reported more as premiums can speak to moderators in hubs when they spot a rulebreaker.
    With regulars not having this, premiums are reported less unfortunately. Keep recording them if you see this happen, moderators can't do anything if they aren't told when it happens!
  5. Aleixo

Aleixo Honey Maker Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +1
    You can’t use that instance as factual evidence of cross-teaming. You cant read his mind, the dude by the tester would’ve been the easier kill anyway. Sorry
  6. Walrat

Walrat The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,874
    *slow nods* Absolutelyyyyy 100% agree. *slaps desk* Innocent!