1. BEFORE POSTING: Please search our support page for the quickest answer!
Dismiss Notice
DO NOT POST APPEALS IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS

Hub Problem with Premium...

Discussion in 'Help Me! (NOT Bug Reports, Suggestions or Appeals)' started by Skarelex, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Skarelex

Skarelex Honey Maker Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Il y a un réel problème avec les abonnement premiums...
    Il est indiqué que l'on peut rejoindre un lobby complet lorsqu'on est premium, parfait, je suis donc membre Ultimate et je peux donc rejoindre les lobby complet pas de soucis de ce coté, ce que je trouve illogique, c'est que lorsque le jeu se lance je me fais kick du lobby... °_° c'est complètement absurde, à quoi bon acheter un rang si le système ne respecte pas mes droits... en théorie lorsque un membre premium rejoins un lobby complet c'est un membre régulier qui doit se faire kick et non pas un membre premium qu'il soit Gold Diamond Emerald ou Ultimate...
    En soit lors du choix du kick au lancement du jeu, le système DOIT ignorer les membres premiums sinon ça ne respecte pas les engagements indiqué à l'achat.
    Je ne sais pas si c'est un bug ou un problème dans la configuration mais bon je le signale. :)
    Cordialement :)

There is a real problem with premium subscriptions ...
    It is indicated that one can join a full lobby when one is premium, perfect, so I am an Ultimate member and I can therefore join the full lobby no worries on this side, what I find illogical is that when the game starts I kick the lobby ... ° _ ° it's completely absurd, what good is it to buy a rank if the system does not respect my rights ... in theory when a premium member joins a full lobby it is a regular member who must be kicked and not a premium member whether Gold Diamond Emerald or Ultimate ...
    Either when choosing the kick at the launch of the game, the system MUST ignore the premium members otherwise it does not respect the commitments indicated with the purchase.
    I do not know if it is a bug or a problem in the configuration but hey I report it. :)
    Cordially :)
  2. Gargant

Gargant Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +236
    If it does not show you "kicked for making space for a premium" or something like that you're not getting kicked by the thing.
    I believe it's some kind of a bug other than what you believe it is.
    Does it happen often, or just once?
    Non premium getting kicked is not happening often at all, because usually selecting a game with a compass will put you in a free slot so you don't have to kick a non prem and the chance of getting kicked when a player selects a lobby manually is small.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Skarelex

Ratings:
    +0
    it says this message: "You were kicked because too many people were in this game. Sorry :("
  4. Gargant

Ratings:
    +236
    Did it connect you in the first place? Sometimes it happens also to me, but it's because you attempted to join a game where the game is about to start or something like that...
  5. Skarelex

Ratings:
    +0
    No, not even, I join a lobby for example bedwars teams (counting say 16/16 player) and at the and as it is full with me it is 17/16, so at the end of the countdown at the launch of the mini-game the lobby must kick a player. This is when the problem comes up, the system kicks anyone when I think it should ignore premium members.
    And no, it's not the first time that it has done it to me.
  6. Gargant

Ratings:
    +236
    I don't honestly know what is happening. I am guessing a person who actually is in charge of the server must observe this bug.
  7. nik9094

nik9094 The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,104
    The issue takes place when you try to join just as the game is about to start. In many occasions I was denied the join because of that only reason. Though, if you've joined the lobby well before the start and still get kicked I'm not sure I can help you out any more.
  8. Skarelex

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes it's like you said i can join and i get there it's after i get kicked