1. BEFORE POSTING: Please search our support page for the quickest answer!
Dismiss Notice
DO NOT POST APPEALS IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS

Please fix this!

Discussion in 'The Hive Discussion' started by YourAverageHuman666, Mar 26, 2020 at 5:17 PM.

1. YourAverageHuman666

YourAverageHuman666 NewBee

Ratings:
    +0
    I like to play on the Hive a lot and most of the time, I keep getting kicked from the server for "cheating/hacking" but I have never hacked on the server! Can you please fix this problem, because it is ruining my gameplay!
  2. YourAverageHuman666

YourAverageHuman666 NewBee

Ratings:
    +0
  3. Yellowpersia

Yellowpersia NewBee

Ratings:
    +0
    Don't worry, it's just the god awful anti cheat system on Hive. The staff care more about players shooting their bows fast, then players flying. It's just the unfortunate truth and you're going to have to live with it.
  4. Wishfvl

Wishfvl Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +540
    They're fixing it now! They're working on a whole server update, Java 2, which will make updates easier and the anticheat more effective as well as reducing things like lagging and glitching. It's a hard, long job for the developers, that's why the moderators are doing what they can to stop hackers they find. Unfortunately the best you can do is watch what you did before getting kicked (eg if you bowspammed, try stop bowspamming like that)- even the staff themselves experience these same problems when they play.
  5. bunny119

bunny119 Well Known Bee Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +73
    Everything that @Wishfvl said is true! You just have to be patient! :) Please keep in mind playing on the hive is free! And the community insures to provide the best experiance for their players. We're really sorry you are having that problem! However I can insure you that everything is being worked on, and the develpers are working very hard to give us a updated server with better updates, anti-cheats, queue system, and a lot more! If you would like to learn more about the update, Go here https://forum.hivemc.com/threads/an-in-depth-update-for-the-hive-java-edition-2020.325773/