Player spawnkilling

Discussion in 'BedWars' started by ufoludek, Jul 2, 2020.

1. ufoludek

ufoludek NewBee

Ratings:
    +1
    Since the site to report players is not working (yes I tried `/login report` in game but the site it's not loading at all, tried a bunch of times and it's not working).
    I'd like report a player whose name is `effdipi` who:
    - Intentionally held up and delayed the game
    - Spawnkilled us
    This game was absolutely hideous, I started recording only after a while but he kept spawnkilling us for a while, if you look at the end of the video you can notice the amount of my deaths which are only from him killing me.
    This kind of player is the absolute worst kind of player, he could've destroyed my bed in no time, but instead he kept spawnkilling me for no reason and held up the game substantially.

Video proof:
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  2. archer_321

archer_321 Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +59
    Hey!

As you might know, the /login command is currently broken. Sadly, the forums are not the right place to report players, so you'll have to wait for the /login command to be fixed. Until then, you can always join the Hive's official Discord server (https://discord.gg/hive) and report players in #java-ingame-reporting.

Hope this helps c:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. JollyOlVillager

JollyOlVillager The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +713
    Heyo,
    this is not the proper place to report people. I know that the commands for report are not working at the moment, but you could use #java-ingame-reporting on Hive's discord instance (discord.gg/hive). If you happen not to be a member of the discord, you can always start a conversation with a moderator here by clicking their profile picture or name and then clicking 'start a conversation'. That way, unnecessary arguments can be avoided. Another thing - please avoid using the term 'cancer' as an insult.

~JollyOlVilager
  4. PassTheSteak

PassTheSteak Well Known Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +136
    Hey there! The developers are aware of the '/login report' issue and are working to fix it as stated by b0xx3r in the #announcements section of the discord.

For now, you can join the Hive's Discord and notify moderators in the #java-ingame-reporting and a moderator should be able to handle it. Hope this helps! :D

EDIT: 2 posts before mine o_O
  5. Pixypoo

Pixypoo Well Known Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +143
    Honestly hate that this happened to you, it just ruins the fun in the game :(
  6. ufoludek

ufoludek NewBee

Ratings:
    +1
    Unfortunately I'm not a member of the discord server and as now I tried to join but I can't even "join" the server itself since it's telling me to get a pin I would normally get by running `/login` but as I stated the site it's not working henceforth I can't join the server.
  7. PassTheSteak

PassTheSteak Well Known Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +136
    In that case, I would message a moderator right here on the forums!
  8. JollyOlVillager

JollyOlVillager The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +713
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Then, it's probably best to just direct message a moderator so things can be sorted out as quickly as possible. :)

~JollyOlVillager
  9. archer_321

archer_321 Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +59
    EDIT: I was wrong. You need to link your account, but bedrock users are allowed to access this channel too. So if you have no way to link your accounts, you won't be able to report on Discord :(

I'd just like to add that in order to send reports in #java-ingame-reporting you don't need to link your Discord profile. Just joining https://discord.gg/hive should give you access to the channel.
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  10. ufoludek

ufoludek NewBee

Ratings:
    +1
    Unfortunately I can't even join the discord server since the /login thing is broken too, the only thing that remains me is waiting. SAD.
  11. Kalthuz

Kalthuz Talk of the Town Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +33
    Hello,

Unfortunately, you are right that the behaviour itself is not nice.
    But I just wanted to let you know that, if something like this happens ever again; please do not punch the opponent guy, because as soon as you punch him, you lose your spawn protection and you literally help him killfarm you.

Next time do not hit him and try to break the endstones.

Best Regards.
  12. ufoludek

ufoludek NewBee

Ratings:
    +1
    Unfortunately I started recording pretty late but this has been going for a while before I started recording, I actually broke the endstone twice but he killed me and closed the entire spawn again. So against someone like him/her trying to evade is useless since as soon as you escape he/she'll kill you again.