overwatch new hero

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by louise25, Mar 18, 2018.

1. louise25

louise25 Famous Gold Member

Ratings:
    +1,116
    Brigitte,is out this week on the March 20, which is a Tuesday, but you will not be able to play her in competitive till season 10,
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. CupcakerocketX

CupcakerocketX Honey Maker Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +201
    O really, Brigitte girl or a boy?
    I happy to hear that a new hero update :D.
    sad that you can't play with her in competitive till season 10 :(.
    please add me on blizzard :)
    Cupcakerocke#2272..
    that we can play sometimes :p:D
  3. louise25

Ratings:
    +1,116
    it is a girl what server are you on I play on Eu
  4. CupcakerocketX

CupcakerocketX Honey Maker Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +201
    I use Europe server
  5. Electrocute4u

Electrocute4u V.I.BEE Gold Member

Ratings:
    +9,461
    I still feel she's a slightly bit overpowered, both from general perspective and gameplay perspective.
    However, finally Overwatch have a tank support! YAY! :D

I do agree with a statement Jeff kaplan said about the new hero before we even knew a new hero was gonna be added.
    I am excited to see how it'll work out. Mostly since I am playing Overwatch on a E-sport level.
    So it'll be a challenge for both myself and my team to counter her fully in fights.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Asheras

Asheras The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +6,069
    I wish World of Warcraft got this same kind of attention. Talked to someone who played Overwatch and mentioned that I only played WoW, and she asks, "What's WoW?".. oh, only the entire reason why Blizzard Entertainment exists, aha. (Would recommend, pls play WoW).
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. louise25

Ratings:
    +1,116
    yes it is so nice to have a tank and support, I just hope people use her as a support first,
  8. louise25

Ratings:
    +1,116
    before I got overwatch I had no idea what World of Warcraft was, but now I do, all Blizzard games should get the same love, why just one
  9. Electrocute4u

Electrocute4u V.I.BEE Gold Member

Ratings:
    +9,461
    World of Warcraft back in the days, required players to play from the very first release.
    A lot of the attention back in the days were the trial where you could play up to lv 25.

Well, World of Warcraft has a large playerbase or had back in the days.
    However, blizzard also have other games, but publicity speaking.World of Warcraft was their main game.

Also games that should have some credit is Diablo, they also had a huge attention within the game community.
    And now Destiny is their main attraction.

But, I know a lot of people that plays World of Warcraft.
    But myself, I just played the trial back in the days, never got into it that much xd
  10. Asheras

Asheras The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +6,069
    The Warcraft franchise has been around since 1994 when the original Warcraft game, followed by the second and third expansions, was released. The first World of Warcraft game, generally referred to as "Vanilla" was released in 2004. The trial went up to level 20 which, nowadays, isn't the greatest trial period seeing as max level at the moment is 110 and it's about to be raised to 120, so level 20 doesn't even get your foot in the door as far as lore and content goes. Diablo and StarCraft are the other two oldest games that Blizzard Entertainment put out. World of Warcraft continues to be more popular than both of the two. However, once Hearthstone was released, the attention started shifting away from WoW. They then released Overwatch, which as you both know has been and continues to be a big hit with the playerbase. Destiny isn't really a Blizzard game and has yet to be released in the Battle.net client. I do believe it's owned by Activision and they're simply partnering with Blizzard to get more of an audience (since Blizzard Entertainment already has such an expansive community and follower base).
  11. SaltyArii

SaltyArii Talk of the Town Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +431
    I can't stand, Briggite. That's all I have to say.

(Apologies, I only realized after that this was necroprosting.)