Over 4 Years by now ok

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself...' started by Crimsonic, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Crimsonic

Crimsonic V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +3,429
    Welp, being meaning to do this but busy with irl and all that fun stuff.

Hit 4 Years on the server back in mid July and 4 years on here in late July, kinda been lurking on here cause its been habit to open this while very rarely will I go on the server, so today I think ill try stop the habit of opening this up.

As much as I hate to admit it; I enjoyed myself on this server. Even if I was apart of the Splegg community ;), but seriously, I did enjoy myself, and while yes ive met quite a few people id rather forget exist, ive also met some people that are pretty good friends and have made my time on the Hive quite an enjoyable time.

Id tag some people, but im lazy and most of them are either banned or dont even use the forums anymore lol

Shot out to HyperActiveClan for the great bants back in the day, adios Hive o/

EDIT; Oh, and I also love being probably the least known person the Most Points list, pretty sure im at the top ;)
    • Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  2. Vaneskah

Vaneskah V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +6,548
    I'm pretty sure I'm even less known considering I'm rarely on hive and forums these days lol but, I, too am a creature of habbit and always open forums xD I still have Hive in my heart ♡♡ too many great people I can't let go of yet. Wish you all the best ♡
  3. Bellugh

Bellugh V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,218
    Yay, congratulations on 4 years on the Hive! (bee)
  4. Sweanz

Sweanz V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +855
    Aye congrats man. Don't be ashamed of enjoying your time here and being apart of the splegg community xD. It was a blast in 2014-15 imo and still is pretty nice to play here and there. It was fun playing/1v1ing with ya. You were pretty solid. Anyways, Gl and hf with everything dude.
  5. TakesEffort

TakesEffort Senior Owl Senior Moderator

Ratings:
    +494
    congratulations on 4 years! :)
  6. Feiging

Feiging Talk of the Town Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +148
    Congratulations on 4 years ;)