Opinions on CS_Office?

Discussion in 'Hide and Seek' started by Mistylock, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Mistylock

Mistylock V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +1,237
    Agreed :D. That would be a really good replacement for flower pots :).
  2. Bellugh

Bellugh V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,218
    I very much agree, however I honestly don't mind the flower pots. Just like @Sock stated, flower pots can be a tad tricky at certain times, but I do believe as well that the map is flawless that it balances this problem of the flower pot. Rather than removing the flower pot, I believe the flower pot should remain whilst implementing a stone stair.
  3. Apple9494

Apple9494 V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +2,209
    alright, a few words from me, who have been seeking since its release:
    the map is really decent, even the presence of flower pots doesn't make it incredibly OP for hiders, as there is no water, no parkour, no grass or flowers in which you'd have a hard time hitting them (rip splash hits)...

but what is fairly imbalanced, is the ability to hide behind a separate random piston block inside the lorries' carriages, like honestly, once you get the sword(which is now unbreakable) you can easily farm kills there as unlike with other blocks, you can't be hit from outside due to the size of the pot texture. And now add to that a few other hiders that may hide with you and DD seekers too... this is getting frustrating after a while. Same with niche spot near the bathroom door - you can get hit before you even enter through the doorway.

another sort of decent spot is the one in shadowy areas next to cars near the spawn... even a 'huge' anvil can blend in there.

about the size - don't really see it being small, plenty of rooms in which you could've got lost, the outside area is comparable to the interior area... i'd say its size is as much as any of the classic maps like Villa, Hotel, AV etc
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Nogget

Nogget McDonalds Employee

Ratings:
    +379
    @precisi0n i do agree with most of the things you have said, however i still don't think hiding is that easy, most of the time its incredibly easy to be found whether its a high rank or low rank seeking, as for hiders trolling i don't blame them, its pretty hard to find a good spot and i'm still looking for a decent afk spot. I think its a little too op for seekers, so with the occasional spot where a block can troll i don't think is bad at all. So to be fair if you are going to hide i think its better off trolling because with players seeking office most of the time, seekers will most likely win so hiders may as well put up a fight imo.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Fowben

Fowben The Bees Knees Team Nectar

Ratings:
    +559
    Taking in all of your feedback and will work on the map when I have time! :D Keep sending your feedback if you have any! :D
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Hermione180

Hermione180 Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +75
    At first, I really liked it.
    BUT PEOPLE KEEP CHOOSING IT URG
    But that's still a great map, don't worry x3
    The only thing is that I always get lost '^'
  7. Varsel

Varsel V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,118
    Love the map. Also love the map on csgo, so I know most of it from there aswell! But it is some differences between those 2 maps.
    But its a good map :)
  8. CallMeFinter

CallMeFinter Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +0
    I was playing this map just before and I saw a flower pot on a roof outside near a truck above this small room inaccessable as it is blocked by an iron door. Unfortunately I forgot to take a screenshot, is this a known spot, is it a glitch spot or is the hider using fly hacks?
  9. TNTDragonMC

TNTDragonMC V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,778
    If you're talking about the small slab roof on one of the yards, then they could've block boosted up there with another hider helping them.
    If you're talking about the big roofs, then they hacked
  10. CallMeFinter

CallMeFinter Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes I was talking about the small slab roof, what surprised me though is two seekers actually got up there and killed the pot. The pot was the last hider so the seekers couldn't have gotten up on someone who was hiding.
  11. TNTDragonMC

TNTDragonMC V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,778
    Seekers can block glitch using the blocks they have left in their inventory. They could've kept one of the blocks before all were killed or, as it's a slab roof, the pot could be enough (Have not tested so wouldn't know)

Or they might've hacked, who knows, to my knowledge you can't get on that roof
  12. Vaeldras

Vaeldras Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +16
    I instantly click the slimeball when i see the map has won
    luckily it rarely happens (regardless of it always being the 1 option in every game, by default).
    it's not as bad as hearthstone village, but i always end up being the last hider alive and dying after running for 1 minute straight.
    as already stated, the map lacks good hiding spots, and running is pretty hard with the corridors being so tight.
    if the seekers know what they're doing you have no chance whatsoever
  13. CianoTheBeano

CianoTheBeano The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +70
    The map is good, but I don't think it really resembles the actual CS_office.
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  14. Sock

Sock Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +177
    It's not really meant to... If you've seen the actual CS_office (which i assume you have) then you'd know how bland it would look in Minecraft.
  15. Fowben

Ratings:
    +559
    I know, I didn't choose the name of the map (as stated before) :p
  16. Fowben

Ratings:
    +559
    Map Update should be coming soon. (Not sure when) :)
  17. Bellugh

Bellugh V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,218
    Excited to see the Soon™ update! CS_Office is personally one of my favorite maps.
  18. Rilene

Rilene Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +6
    1 week late reply but I think this should still be relevant to topic and time posted.
    I personally think this is a good map, no over-powered places to hide for hiders but I feel there is bit too less place to hide for hiders.
    Though by "too less", I am not comparing with maps such as Bora Bora.
  19. Razogoth

Razogoth The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +339
    I hate this map.
    It's ugly, grey and depressing and there are no good hiding spots.
  20. GreenComet_

GreenComet_ V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,563