NebelungCat has a good time on The Hive

Discussion in 'Video (Hive and Other)' started by NebelungCat, Nov 8, 2019 at 6:39 AM.

1. NebelungCat

NebelungCat Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +294
    This is my first attempt at a gaming video. Most of it is me failing at DeathRun with some Restaurant Rush at the end lol.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. Scmuel

Scmuel The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +1,054
    Hey!

I really enjoyed the video and hope to see more! (Just my opinion ->) Here's some things you could try to do next time:

- Run around during the intro part of the video. Not sure if this is just me, but it makes it feel more engaging rather than someone being stood still.
    - Turn down the Minecraft sounds
    - Speak a little louder, not sure if it was just me, but found it slightly hard to hear you during the first DeathRun clips.

Aside from this, I loved the animation/edits throughout the video, keep up the great work!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Syyyro

Syyyro Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +265
    in cred i ble
  4. Minti

Minti V.I.BEE VIP

Ratings:
    +7,046
    I love the effort you put into editing it - I found that really entertaining and funny, especially when you just could NOT do that parkour xD <3
    Like said above, just turn those Minecraft sounds down a little bit and it'll be even better! :)
  5. Zyons

Zyons Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +102
    Very epic video! Honestly your commentary is pretty good and the editing is quite funny :)