1. For all forum games, once you have posted on a thread, you must wait for at least 5 other users to post before you may post on the same thread again

Name Meaning

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by monnick, Feb 27, 2013.

1. HACKEDBYSREHAM

HACKEDBYSREHAM V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +957
    Latin is not used in day to day life and not developed further outside of religion.
    I'd consider that to be a fairly dead language.
  2. nietcool

nietcool Super person 3 million

Ratings:
    +1,574
    Michael

Entry #2
    From the bible, the Archangel, meaning "He who is closest to God"

Entry #3

the coolest motherfu**in name on the planet. Many stupid people say that it is a boring and lame name, but that is not so. Many of the coolest people in the world have that name.

Entry #4

a handsome and intelligent man, michael is very grounded and knows what he wants. Michael has the ideal person in mind and won't fall for someone fake. ambition and goals to take over the world is what he dreams up. give him his perfect partner and he will become complete like no other time in his life. Michael is like the sun and is legendary.
    "I love Michael, he is a gentleman."
    "Michael? That's a common name, but aren't you amazing!"

Entry #5

An extremely nice, funny and talented/good looking person who is slightly vain. But overall everyone likes him because hes really cool
    Do i have to continue? :p
  3. Frosetal228

Frosetal228 the dragon sky spirit for the rito tribe

Ratings:
    +579
    here is my one
    Cameron
    Camerons are more than likely going to be one of the sweetest guys you'll ever meet. Very often he will be smart, and extremely good-looking. His smile will send a thousand rose-petals off the ground, just spinning around your heart. Camerons tend to be very trustworthy, but it takes a lot for a Cameron to trust another. He will always know exactly what to say to make you smile; flirty or true. He tends to be a big flirt, but when he finds a girl to settle down with, he will stop. Camerons have a lot of friends, and are very good in sports. He will fall in love very fast, and truly. He wont lie to you. He'll do basically anything he can just to make his one-and-only happy, even if that means going to the extreme. Can often be clingy, but in a cute way. He will always be there for you in any time of need. If you don't have a Cameron as a friend (or more) already, it's time you head off and get one!
    He is gorgeous! Is his name Cameron?

That guy over there, Cameron, is so sweet!

I wish I was a Cameron!

I wish I had a Cameron
    Wait wut?
  4. monnick

monnick V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +3,117
    It's funny cause my last result is just an insult someone wrote about a different Yannick (check for yourself)
  5. hohoho515

hohoho515 V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +4,111
    To LAZZZZY just tell me
  6. monnick

monnick V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +3,117
    Yannick is a fa****
  7. hohoho515

hohoho515 V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +4,111
    Surprisingly wrong wow
  8. monnick

monnick V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +3,117
  9. Pauline

Pauline Cookie VIP

Ratings:
    +2,877
    omg those are funny.
    Normal one:

Pauline
    A girl who's fun and supersmart, but she'd rather be thought of as fun and hide her brains.
    The Pauline of our 7th hour class didn't appreciate it when the teacher read her project out loud.

then this comes up:

a random woman (plain jane) you know from some place who keeps popping up every where you go. you later find out you can no longer get her out of your head let alone live without her.
    i'm going crazy over Pauline! i keep seeing her everywhere. on the subway, at the mall, in magazines...

And then... this.... wth :D

a sexy ass fine girl who can attract any guy any age. she is good at sex and will have you in love. everyone wants to be pauline.
    i wish i was pauline..

No more comment to this ~