Most BP points?

Discussion in 'BlockParty' started by Ponyah, Jun 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ponyah

Ponyah V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +4,154
    Hey!

I played a game of BP and came to round 20 (idk if thats good or no), Im just curious what the best round of other players are and is there a highest round?

~Pon
  2. Carlozzito

Carlozzito Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +1,063
    The maximum number of rounds is 25. If two or more players pass round 25, all the players alive win. And round 20 is pretty good c:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. ImAGoodError

ImAGoodError Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +591
  4. Killkor

Killkor V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +1,423
    This is the "True Ending" of Block Party:

[​IMG]

After you and your opponent(s) (here: Me and xCitizenZero) succesfully reach the final round 25 (as seen here on the scorebaord), game instantly ends with a draw.
    A message appears in the chat saying: "The game has hit the MAX round limit of 25. GAME OVER!"
    All players in the draw earn a total of 50 points (40 points for game + 10 for staying to the end).

Getting to this round is definitely quite a challenge, even for the most skillful BP players, as speed 12 is pretty much based on luck, and it lasts from round 22 all the way to the final round 25. To get to this point, you have to be lucky 3 times... good luck with that :)
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  5. Zens

Zens V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +689

Max number of rounds played is 24, though the "round number" changes to 25 the moment you pass round 24 and win afaik
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. PoolHero

PoolHero V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +1,034
    So is the picture in your signature real? Because it says you earned 69 points in one game xD
  7. Bellugh

Bellugh V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,218
    Oo nice! 20 is a pretty good round, my most has to be 23 but I didn't have time to screenshot. :feelsbadman:
  8. Killkor

Killkor V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +1,423
    Back in the old days, in 2014, there was this double-win glitch.
    It usually triggered, when (mostly in 1v1 situation) some lagger, or hacker, refused to fall down to their death after the floor vanished from beneath their feet. Then... before the game advanced to the next round, that flying player had to either quit the game or be eliminated by the game.
    That made the game to enter a weird glitched state, where the confused game teleported the winner to the middle, like normally, and gave them the "first win" and "first set of points" for winning. Yet, the floor wasn't the actual GAME OVER floor, but some random floor from the prevous round. Then suddenly, the game advanced to the next "phantom" round, and, as that happened, the game itself "realized" that the game should actually end properly, so it spawned the proper GAME OVER floor, and gave the player the second win with the second set of points for winning.

With this glitch, you could get:
    1 games played, 2 wins (or 2 eliminations, depends, if you either lost or won), 1 placing, and boosted amount of points for that game (your actual points from this game [all rounds, placing and win] and the second set of points from the "second win" = total points, which showed up later at the second win)

It's hard to explain with words. I tried my best here.

This is, how I got 69 points. #goals
  9. Crayzyy

Crayzyy Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +50
    The highest round is Round 25. I have gotten there before with a ton of luck (0.5 second rounds pretty much makes it a guessing game), as @Killkor has mentioned with how rare it is. I have a screenshot of it, but I must have misplaced it somewhere. Back in the early days of this game in 2015, it was such a funny and rare sight when it happened. :p
  10. phlei

phlei Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +566
    On speed 12, I find that one of the hardest things to do is not jump off the color if you're already standing on it when it is shown. I've survived round 25 quite a few times myself, but it's nearly all based on luck. If you're not on or near the color...we'll, you're screwed. xD

Definitely work on improving your reaction time so that you can locate the color quickly and jump to it, instead of just jumping and hoping for the best (although that tends to work sometimes too). And if you have an enderpearl or feather, USE IT.
  11. Tourning

Tourning NewBee

Ratings:
    +0
    My personal Best Round is 21 (I lost) But I don't think anything about rounds.
  12. Pibbz

Pibbz Lagerator Moderator

Ratings:
    +814
    This thread hasn't been posted in for a year and is no longer relevant. This is considered necroposting. Necroposting is when you respond to a thread that hasn't been responded to over a long period time, because of the necropost, I will go ahead and lock this thread.

Thread locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.