Free more skins!

Discussion in 'Art and Graphics' started by epp, May 23, 2020 at 4:48 PM.

?

will Emma actually get every request done?

1. no

36.4%
  2. definitely not

9.1%
  3. maybe?

36.4%
  4. who knows

36.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. epp

epp The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +944
    alright, people, let's do this one last time
    Hey, guys
    If you dig deep into my forum account (or just click 'threads') then you'll see that back in 2016/2017 I used to make edits/full blown new skins for people.

Well, we're all stuck in quarantine, everyone's just chilling in Minecraft, so I figured now's as good a time as any to try this again.

That being said, let's hop right into it!

I will be mainly focusing on edits for this thread, but completely new ones can be made as well!
    HOWEVER: if I am making a new skin for you, do not be surprised if the edit of a later request comes before yours. The amount of detail provided by you will directly correspond with how fast I get it done.

Please keep in mind that I am doing this completely for free, so my rules will not be overly strict (i'm really just doing this for fun!)

Important info:
    1. I will not do non-humanoid skins unless it is purely an edit (like shading)
    2. The hair and skin shading you see in the examples will be uniform in all the skins unless otherwise requested. The shirt shading default is also seen in the links, but can be easily changed if requested.
    4. If I like your post, that means it is now in the queue. If not, it means your request is either too complicated, non-humanoid, or you're requesting after the queue is full (or I don't want to do it).
    5. My current queue limit is 5 requests. If you request after it is filled, I will ignore them until slots reopen.
    6. Add the secret word
    timv on your post for me to accept (to ensure you've read these rules)
    7. I skipped number 3.

I'll be putting NameMC links mainly bc I forgot how to upload images lmao
    my own skin (extremely heavy edit off of like 5 skins)
    Leqh's skin (I made this one before my own and used it as a reference for mine)
    Other ones (this one is a base) that I've done (each word is an individual NameMC link)
    Some dumb edit I did at like 11pm last night
    IGN:
    Skin link(s):
    Details (be specific):
    Secret word:
    Anything else?:

IGN:
    Shading:
    Hair color and skin tone:
    References:
    Details (be specific):
    Secret word:
    Anything else?:

For hair color and skin tone, you can either link a reference skin's colors or give the actual color code (#000000)

The end product will be a PM with a NameMC link.
    Again, guys, I'm mainly doing this for fun! If there are some things wrong with the skin, I'd be happy to fix it, but please don't go nuts on me if I messed something up.
    Given my current work schedule, I expect the first 5 will be done by the end of May (depending on if they're edits or not). Seeing my track record with my previous skin posts, this thread will probably only run for the first 20 or 25 requests.

EDIT: I just realized all the edits are female, but male skins can be made as well! (I just don't make them that often)

¡Ciao!
    -epp/Emma

Completed, WIP, not started
    Round 1:
    shynati
    Atencio (+ some other edits)
    Pit07530

Breeeze
    SirFurryWawa

Round 2:
    AnotherPain

let's hope I can actually stay on task this time
    Last edited: May 25, 2020 at 9:30 PM
    • Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. KS02

KS02 Talk of the Town Gold Member

Ratings:
    +16
    IGN: shynati
    Model (alex/steve): alex
    Hair color and skin tone: act. like all the skins I've done before, maybe a little bit brighter or darker :3
    References: short hair, glasses, brown eyes, black jeans :D , earrings, collarband, flowers in the hair, belt
    Secret word: timv

I think we have the same hobby.
    Last edited: May 23, 2020 at 9:40 PM
  3. Atencio

Atencio Well Known Bee Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +47
    IGN: ATENCIO
    Model (alex/Steve): ALEX
    Shading: https://namemc.com/skin/8e85090f8ae715c5 (like how u do this skin but mine, sorry I suck at explaining the shadings
    Hair color and skin tone: Atencio.1 (basically however you want to do it, try ur best im not picky)
    References: my now skin
    Details (be specific): red mouse ears, lemon on the right side of my head from the back view, dark-red leg bracelet, gray necklace... basically like my skin lol except my hair.. hair is usually straight but curl it instead! just dont make me look bright, meaning I would rather look vibrant but again try ur best, not picky.
    Secret word: no secret word
    Anything else?: naaa, basically just like my skin but ur style :D
  4. Breeeze

Breeeze a slight wind Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +1,596
    OMG HI EPP! :) Would like a reshade of one of my skins

IGN: Breeeze
    Skin link(s): https://no.namemc.com/skin/184f78644346cd9a
    Details (be specific): A skin with paint splashed over a white shirt and the pants with the iconic gret hair and eyecolor of my character.
    Secret word: timv, ahaha. I read the rules but forgot to add the word.
    Anything else?: I LOVE YOU <3
    Last edited: May 23, 2020 at 7:01 PM
  5. epp

Ratings:
    +944
    that's what I meant by "Secret word" it's just to make sure you guys know what I'll make before I make it (since your's and @KS02's are in the criteria, though, you're good!)
  6. ThePit07530

ThePit07530 Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +16
    IGN: Pit07530
    Skin link(s): click
    Details (be specific): Please make the skin more modern, stylish, keeping the existing theme. I would like to change face, making it look like normal. Save the mask, change the maximum of the several, you can change the hair (in the sense of color to lighter, if this does not contradict the design). Thanks in advance for your wonderful work :)
    Anything else?: I want to thank you again for your amazing job :)
  7. Atencio

Atencio Well Known Bee Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +47
    ok, secret word: timv! I am tired sorry I did read the part it didn't stay in my head
  8. SirFurryWawa

SirFurryWawa V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +9,696
    IGN: SirFurryWawa
    Skin link(s): https://namemc.com/skin/29c520e697f5a664
    Details (be specific): A reshade of my christmas skin, keeping with the same style as my avatar (<--).
    Anything else?: So @tqhllyma made my original skin, you made it into a christmas skin, tqhllyma reshaded your christmas skin, so if you reshaded it again the pattern would continue
  9. Sull

Sull NewBee Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I know this is above the limit but I just thought i'd put it here until slots reopen
    IGN: AnotherPain
    Model (alex/steve): alex
    Skin link(s): https://namemc.com/skin/50b2da503db17c01
    Details (be specific): Give it a better clothing than just black but with any dark/black colors, you may edit the hair or anything else you feel like editing.
    Hair color and skin tone: Same here color style and skin tune but it could be a bit brighter,darker.
    Anything else?: You're amazing :) and I'm stupid for not noticing that you skipped rule number 3
  10. epp

Ratings:
    +944
    the cycle must continue
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List