Minecraft Ore Ideas!

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by TheHunter503, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheHunter503

    TheHunter503 V.I.BEE

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2013
    Messages:
    916
    Ratings:
    +2,284
    Its ok! You don't need one RIGHT NOW! You can just post when you get an idea!
    #81
  2. Go_On_ZachAttK

    Go_On_ZachAttK V.I.BEE

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2013
    Messages:
    1,525
    Ratings:
    +1,543
    Frost Bite Ore.

    Can Be Smelted Into Frost Bite Shards.
    Can Be Used To Make Tools Only Tools
    Tools Have The Same Durability As Iron
    Once Struck The Thing Your Fighting, The Thing Freezes For 10 Sec. And Has A 50/50 Chance Of Dying
    #82
  3. alexmaster00

    alexmaster00 Famous

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2013
    Messages:
    938
    Ratings:
    +255
    I will make a Ore MOD ,i will maybe use some of these ideas
    #83
  4. TheHunter503

    TheHunter503 V.I.BEE

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2013
    Messages:
    916
    Ratings:
    +2,284
    THATS STEALING!!! YOU NEED PROMISSION FROM ME TO DO THAT!!!! THIS IS FOR MY MOD NOT YOUR! MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    #84
  5. Go_On_ZachAttK

    Go_On_ZachAttK V.I.BEE

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2013
    Messages:
    1,525
    Ratings:
    +1,543
    Angel Ore.

    Found anywhere has a 50/50 chance of spawning
    A full set allows 30 sec. of flight
    the same durability as chain, and make it the same armour bars as gold
    #85
  6. alexmaster00

    alexmaster00 Famous

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2013
    Messages:
    938
    Ratings:
    +255
    #

    :(
    #86
  7. TheHunter503

    TheHunter503 V.I.BEE

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2013
    Messages:
    916
    Ratings:
    +2,284
    If you want to HELP me in making it you can...but I will not stand for someone STEALING other people's ideas from MY thread!
    #87
  8. olskibolski

    olskibolski Talk of the Town

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,118
    Ratings:
    +3,152
    You are a bit rude you know.
    #88
  9. TheHunter503

    TheHunter503 V.I.BEE

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2013
    Messages:
    916
    Ratings:
    +2,284
    Not rude. I was scared that some one was stealing from my thread...and others ideas!
    #89
  10. agentkiller158

    agentkiller158 The Bees Knees

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2013
    Messages:
    30
    Ratings:
    +115
    An ore ore
    #90
  11. TheHunter503

    TheHunter503 V.I.BEE

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2013
    Messages:
    916
    Ratings:
    +2,284
    :rolleyes:
    #91
  12. SilverJ17

    SilverJ17 The Bees Knees

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2013
    Messages:
    275
    Ratings:
    +119
    I don't know if this was mentioned, but Blue Steel. Blue Steel isn't an ore. It's an alloy, made from combining either 2 or 4 Lapis blocks with a iron ingot. (crafting-style though, not blast furnaces needed) It's got near diamond durability, but only damages at iron level. It can't break obsidian. The armor is slightly stronger than iron, but still weaker than diamond. However, it's still fairly durable.

    I really love the SimpleOres and NetherRocks ores. Onyx and Dragonstone follow the idea of mine that anything in the nether needs to be almost diamond level or better because it takes diamonds to get there. Screw the Mohs scale. Minecraft's kind of magical. Besides, the Nether seems like a place full of heat and pressure. Stronger than diamond ores in the Nether make sense. However, I'd prefer one or more ores in the nether that can double as potion-making materials.

    Infernite? It's slightly stronger than diamond and it's swords are pre-enchanted with Fire Aspect II. The downside? They're pre-enchanted, so you can't add any more enchantments without enchanted books/ anvils. Infernite isn't very common and somehow spawns at a certain level in the nether and below, like 60 or so. (Don't want to go too far down, as I'd prefer to keep it just above the lava sea's-level.)

    Edit: It can only be made into Tools and Weapons. The picks have an auto-smelt ability, but it's random. Both the enchantment and the chance of getting it. If you get it, the pick will smelt some things, but not everything. If you get really lucky and get Auto-Smelt II, it'll auto-smelt everything. You have 70% chance of getting an unenchanted pick when crafting, 28% auto-smelt I, and 2% auto-smelt II. Actually, while we're at it, the sword is that way to, except it's either unenchanted or Fire Aspect II. (99% to 1%)
    #92
  13. GeneralEagleEye

    GeneralEagleEye V.I.BEE

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2013
    Messages:
    10,689
    Ratings:
    +4,839
    By all means feel free to use mine. I'll download the mod with my idea in a heartbeat.
    #93
  14. TheHunter503

    TheHunter503 V.I.BEE

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2013
    Messages:
    916
    Ratings:
    +2,284
    Er...yours? What do you mean?
    #94
  15. GeneralEagleEye

    GeneralEagleEye V.I.BEE

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2013
    Messages:
    10,689
    Ratings:
    +4,839
    My ore idea silly!

    I posted it on this thread I believe...
    #95
  16. TheHunter503

    TheHunter503 V.I.BEE

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2013
    Messages:
    916
    Ratings:
    +2,284
    Ah! Let me look a bit...
    #96
  17. Ebellet

    Ebellet Famous

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2013
    Messages:
    43
    Ratings:
    +282
    No idea if this has been mentioned, but a Music Ore!

    Plays one of the music disc's while you mine.


    What it drops: 2/3 chance of dropping Gold/Iron, 1/3 chance of dropping a Diamond.
    #97
  18. MrPigboy

    MrPigboy Talk of the Town

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2013
    Messages:
    2,363
    Ratings:
    +862
    And a 60% percent chance of playing a One Direction song.
    #98
  19. Ebellet

    Ebellet Famous

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2013
    Messages:
    43
    Ratings:
    +282
    BAHHH YES!!!! YES YES YES!!! AND IT HAS TO BE "FOREVER YOUNG"!!!! WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT?!?!? You sir, are a genius.
    #99
  20. MrPigboy

    MrPigboy Talk of the Town

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2013
    Messages:
    2,363
    Ratings:
    +862
    Why thank you.
    And I think it would be more of a random choice of song.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page