Launcher/account issues - help!

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by nik9094, Oct 20, 2019.

1. nik9094

nik9094 Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +944
    I've been getting this weird issue for around a month, every once in a while (could be 1 day to 1 week straight) where my Minecraft account gets logged off from the launcher. It seems like this only happens when I turn off the pc. I can still log on just fine and everything works as it should, but I'm kinda worried about my security since this has never happened to me. Does anyone else experience random log-offs, or at least in this past month? I'm thinking of changing password but I want to make sure nothing's compromised before doing so.

If you can find any relevant information, please link it too!
  2. Wishfvl

Wishfvl Well Known Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +306
    Yes, this is completely normal. I had that 2 days back and Minecraft occasionally does it. As long as you can still get in fine, you have nothing to worry about (you'd only be otherwise logged out if you changed your login details)
  3. Snow3222

Snow3222 Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +262
    I've had the same issue, sometimes without turning my PC off it will still log me out. I guess they're testing security features with the launcher or something. I wouldn't worry about it.
  4. RockThatClock

RockThatClock The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +197
    I've had the same issue the past days, but as other people are saying, it's apparently normal and I wouldn't worry about it :)
  5. nik9094

nik9094 Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +944
    Thank you so much!
  6. emilsy

emilsy chickfilaorator ❤︎ Moderator

Ratings:
    +415
    Just noticed I've been having the same issue. It's every time I log off of Minecraft as of right now.