jollyajax and Development and update officials

Discussion in 'Survival Games Classic' started by overpowers, Oct 31, 2019.

1. overpowers

overpowers Well Known Bee Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +17
    Is it possible any update or upgrade because the sg 2 is bad for the worst and hacking is widespread and new
    season 6 .
    Everyone wants any upgrade or update for sg 2.0

2. Wishfvl

Wishfvl Well Known Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +256
    Updates are currently not going to happen for games as fast because the development team is busy working on re-progamming the entire Hive server :p
    They said updates could happen faster after that, though! :D
    If you're worried about hackers, you can report them in the Discord server (you can join using '/login discord' in-game).
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. captainsnake

captainsnake Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +481
    Only if you consider everyone to be the minuscule portion of our community who plays SG, not to mention that java 2 is and should be a higher priority for the devs.

An update to the game itself can’t fix hackers. Thought a better anticheat could help. Hive is already searching for a full time developer for their anticheat. While it could help to move the bedwars anticheat in to SG as bedwars has repeatedly been shown to have one of the best anticheats on hive, in this situation it just isn’t very urgent.

If you want a better anticheat you’d have to wait, there just isn’t any reason to do it now rather than the same time as java 2’s release.
  4. SnowCrise

SnowCrise Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +4
    Hive apparently never cared about SG 2.0. I mean SG Classic died in 2k16 with all those hackers and now its the same thing except that SG 2.0 is already kinda dead. Too many hackers and mods not banning obvious Invis client users. I know, not everyone has the best knowledge about hacks but denying nearly every hacker report for "not enough evidence" is just....u know. Miss the old days where we actually had mods playing SG. Whatever Hive will not do anything for SG and thats a fact.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Award Worthy Award Worthy x 1
    • List
  5. juIianvv

juIianvv Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +9
    You must be new around here. Hive used to be the most popular and competitive Surivival Games server on this game. Game died because the developers never worked on it.
  6. captainsnake

Ratings:
    +481
    Hive SG died because survival games a whole died.
  7. SnowCrise

Ratings:
    +4
    HiveSG died, cuz people used invis clients and ****, cuz hive allowed it with their terrible NCP. It's not, cuz SG itself died, it's about the community itself. Please don't talk about SG if u don't know what happened back then. @captainsnake
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  8. Zyons

Zyons Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +112
    @overpowers You should try some of the popular gamemodes on the server like DeathRun or HideAndSeek while waiting for your SG update. Making threads like these aren't going to help updates get done sooner and there aren't even any points/suggestions in them. I know a few friends who both play SG and the popular games actively.
    :)

Hive doesn't just have SG.
  9. captainsnake

Ratings:
    +481
    Things can die for multiple reasons. You can not deny that SG is a dead game mode almost universally. Hypixel’s blitz SG is dead (at least compared to other games,) almost all former SG players have moved on to UHC or skywars or just 1v1s. Just go to google trends and look at interest in “Minecraft survival games” or “survival games” over time. Hive updating the anticheat wouldn’t save survival games because the interest just isn’t there from the Minecraft community as a whole.
  10. SnowCrise

Ratings:
    +4
    It doens't matter, even if thats true. U said something wrong, i corrected u. Sure SG died also, cuz of the missing interest over all the years but fact is, HiveSG would have survived way longer and the main reason for it dying was 1. Community 2. Hive itself. Thats just a straight fact u canno't deny. Still wondering why Hive is still alive. They do nothing good and they have a NCP....a NCP...cmon dude everyone can hack without getting banned by a system. U can even hit people from 30m+ away and Hive mods always reply with "not enough evidence" while the opponent is hitting u from 4-5 blocks or more.
  11. captainsnake

Ratings:
    +481
    Can't deny what isn't true <:

Because people like me like it, also because most people aren't sticking to one dying gamemode and are branching out into hive's more sustainable minigames like bedwars, hide and seek, TIMV, and more.

You can fly with a free client on the largest minecraft server in existence right now. We are competing with watchdog and gwen because we are a minigame server, not a pvp server.

Never had this happen to me before. Play bedwars some time, antikb and killaura are met with kicks by the anticheat in just a few fights. Bhop is extremely rare (I've only seen it twice in almost 4,500 games) and fly hacks are practically nonexistent (never seen any but I have heard stories.)

Side note: you're saying all this but completely ignoring the fact that hive just now hired an anticheat developer.
  12. Hwamz

Hwamz The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,086
    Hive bedwars blocks fly hacks the only game I’ve seen it happen is Hide and seek and giants (happens very often in giants)
  13. SnowCrise

Ratings:
    +4
    Not gonna waste more time but the last thing i wanna say is that u have obviously no clue about SG. I also heard there are different NCP's for for example bedwars and SG (dunno if thats true or not). Also SG is completly different than bedwars and most hackers know that Hive mods don't care about SG. Already saw that people asked for help in a ongoing SG lobby, cuz theirs a guy speed hacking and **** and mods reply with "I'll take a look" and after even 10mins later they can still play, cuz the mod wasn't even in the lobby to take a look. Oh and not to forget there are people hacking with 4-5 block range and they can play for months without getting banned. Just came back at the whole game after many years to see that Hive still haven't done anything. Thats it for me, think for yourself and even try playing SG for some weeks and see if u can have "fun" or not. Fact: U will not
  14. overpowers

overpowers Well Known Bee Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +17
    Hello!
    unfortunately I do not expect any update but when I declare it b0xx3r
    I was surprised but it is deleted and I hope there is an update in sg classic /sg2.0 and thanks for the interaction:(
  15. velquen77

velquen77 Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +8
    I will be very happy if something happens for sg
  16. AsiaClanwars

AsiaClanwars NewBee

Ratings:
    +0
    We have spoken a lot but wish to reply from an official
  17. captainsnake

Ratings:
    +481
    Why are we talking in red
  18. juIianvv

juIianvv Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +9
    Plain out wrong. SG as a gamemode is very much alive and the clan community is thriving, but not on The Hive.Pretty sad to be honest. Bedwars on Hive is too easy, literally no fun in it. The competitive scene is on Go**e. Just like you can still find games on Hive, but theres a lot of cheaters and there is no competition anymore.
  19. captainsnake

Ratings:
    +481
    Did you just censor gomme

Also, believe what you want to believe but this graph proves survival games is dying
  20. Kuretix

Kuretix V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +2,266
    Even Gomme SG is dead, the Gomme people complain about it all day. It just happens to be the server that went with making clans serverwise, a thing we've talked a lot about back in the days but it understandably never happened as hive didnt want to be involved in the drama. The old Hive scene still serves as an idol for them though, playerwise and clanwise. One also needs to add that the Gomme system completely changed how clanwars are played though, for me at least it doesnt have a lot in common with the old clanwars, especially tacticwise. That's a good thing though, seriously, just move on, there are way better games than sg on hive and there are way better things in life than games. Change is always good in the long run, we just need to learn to deal with it.