It's been quite a while since I last stepped foot here..

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself...' started by aj4sure125, Jul 10, 2020.

1. aj4sure125

aj4sure125 The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +153
    Hello to you all!

At this point, i'm pretty sure anyone that remembers me has left the Hive. I'm unsure, but if you know me, feel free to let me know in the comments below!

Chances are however, you probably don't know me. I left the Hive 5 years ago and came back, and everything seems so different! Hive has a new logo, everyone's transitioned from Teamspeak to Discord, the entire staff team changed (except the owners ofc, though I wonder if Vareide still visits?), and there's a new rank above Emerald now??

My name is AJ Rivera! I first joined the Hive in 2012 and became Emerald premium around December 2013 as a Christmas gift. It's funny because back then, Hive had what was called a "silent hub", which, to keep it simple, if you didn't have Premium, you could not see any players in the main hub, you were always just on your own. I wanted premium just to get out of there, but by the time I actually got it, Hive changed their system up and gave regulars a hub to interact with. Regardless, I was hyped to finally have permanent premium.

Anyways, enough about Hive's history. Just who am I? I actually was a pretty active member of the Hive forums back in 2014 and I would just be that one active member who would answer questions, reply to threads in general, and just hang out on the server and teamspeak! I also remember dreaming about becoming a mod one day here, and would always apply whenever applications came out. Good times... For what I do now however, I do YouTube videos and stream on Twitch since i'm a partner on the former, and an affiliate on the latter. I also play games on Switch and PS4, with my favorite titles including Smash, Persona, and Final Fantasy!

I highly doubt i'll be active on the forums anymore, but I did manage to get in touch with an old friend of mine here! I'll continue to find anyone I used to know on the Hive back then, and if you have any questions regarding me i'll make sure to respond (except if someone decides to necropost this. I remember always requesting to mods to lock old threads haha).

Later!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. ItsElinor

ItsElinor Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +38
    Welcome back to the forums AJ! Hope you’re doing good :)
  3. aj4sure125

aj4sure125 The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +153
    Thank ya bud!
  4. Wishfvl

Wishfvl Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +1,149
    Welcome back O: I don't remember you at all since I just joined the forums a year ago but it's always cool to see old players come back
  5. Norkle

Norkle Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +887
    Hey there, welcome back to the Hive! Nice to meet you :D
  6. xChqr

xChqr V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +3,562
    Hey, welcome back! I don't recognize you unfortunately, as I started playing Hive in 2014. Just so you're aware, Vareide is no longer a Hive owner, and I'm pretty sure he rarely plays on Hive nowadays. He has the VIP rank now instead of Owner, and is considered a "Founder".

I hope you stick around, although I completely understand if you've moved on c:
  7. ZachCat

ZachCat Honey Maker Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +80
    Welcome back to the forums AJ! :D
  8. Archerman

Archerman Honey Maker Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +72
    Welcome back to the forums, AJ! I am a pretty new member of the Hive community, having only been active for the past year, so I do not know you.
  9. TomPlay

TomPlay Talk of the Town Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +122
    Welcome back! I probably didn't get the chance to play with you, as I started playing on the Hive back in 2015, but it's great to see an OG back!
  10. DreamEagleLore73

DreamEagleLore73 The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +895
    welcome back:p i used to play in 2013 too
  11. garageagle

garageagle The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +1,486
    Welcome back to the forums! :D I don't remember seeing you around, but that's probably because I joined the Hive around 2016.
  12. xBl1tzx

xBl1tzx Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +514
    Welcome back Aj
  13. Cway

Cway Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +178
    I've been on hive since 2013, but I still don't remember you, except for maybe one time in hub?
  14. Maniqulate

Maniqulate Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +18
    Hey, welcome back AJ!! I hope you enjoy your time back <3
  15. xXItz_MarcusXx

xXItz_MarcusXx V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +780
  16. Kopites

Kopites V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +675
    Welcome back! Vareide actually logged on the Hive for the first time in 4 years last month as he finally got his account back after it was compromised. He sold his part of the ownership and is no longer an owner though. But he's been visiting frequently the past month as he livestreams on here like once a week +-
    He's been on the Hive 3 times this week :p
  17. Freak0nALeash

Freak0nALeash Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +45
    Welcome back! If you ever want to play bed wars let me know. :]]