I have a question about TIMV

Discussion in 'Trouble in Mineville' started by OMGsisterz, Jun 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OMGsisterz

OMGsisterz Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +4
    I play TIMV a lot! But I don't know some things about it. What is the spoof tester? How do you use it? Is it on every map?

On SkyLands, the tester disappeared once, and everyone in it or around it fell to their death. What is this? I have seen this on various maps!

Thanks, OMGsisterz!

*UPDATE*
    Thanks guys! Also, where are the buttons???
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  2. _Silmaril_

_Silmaril_ The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +408
    Well the tester spoofer is an item traitors can buy from the traitor shop (/b) which when you test as a traitor, it shows that you are innocent.

And on sky lands that is a traitor button, a traitor can press it to remove the small island with the tester on it :p I recommend on sky lands as innocent don't stay too close to the tester otherwise you could be a victim to this trap :p

Hope I helped ^-^
  3. vintagebooks

vintagebooks V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,836
    A spoofer is a traitor item that allows the traitor to test and appear to be innocent. You can buy them as a traitor using the traitor shop (/b in chat) with points you've received by killing innocents and detectives.

On some maps traitors have access to buttons which sabotage the tester. Also, some buttons open floors or lock rooms, etc.

Edit: Ninja'd by @_Silmaril_ cx
  4. KablamoMC

KablamoMC V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +2,714
    The buttons are generally located within a short proximity of the tester. On skylands, there is a button on some wood to the left of the tester as you look at it. On Clockwork Island, there is a button on the other side of the back wall of the tester. Just look around the tester for a button, however keep in mind that not all maps have one.
  5. Fletch

Fletch Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +127
    Questions Answered, Thread Locked.

Also whenever you purchase the spoof item make sure to right-click it before you enter the tester as that is how it is activated.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.